>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec 05
>EU’s Syria Plan B: Assad staying, Brussels paying for it
>Syrian army drop leaflets over Aleppo giving final warning to jihadists
>Syrian Army captures 60% of rebel-held Aleppo in the space of a week
>Jihadist shelling of a russian mobile Hospital kills 1 Russian Nurse, injures 2 more
>Russian humanitarian aid convoy arrives to Aleppo
>Russia, Turkey agree to give jihadists 24 hours to leave east Aleppo
>US, UK considering air dropping aid to jihadists in East Aleppo
>Over 2500 Syrian militants granted amnesty over past week

SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-foils-jihadist-counter-offensive-east-aleppo/
youtube.com/watch?v=7vqEWrKQdB4
civilmarch.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

Virginia senator on Aleppo
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Syria ambassador in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

>NGO’s and hybrid warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan)
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

HEY GUYS IM A KIKE EXPAT LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA AND I'M ABOUT TO POST A BULLSHIT BIBLE QUOTE STATING ISRAEL SHOULD OWN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST HURR DURR I'M RETARDED LISTEN TO MY BULLSHIT

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

BTFO
ANOTHER SHOAAAA

Thank you for the threads romaniabro

fuck syrian regime

(You)

fuck yo sideburns

wtf is this SJW civil march to Aleppo?
i'm anti assad but fuck off this is useless and stupid.

Also, can this be an undercover CIA project? make SJWs go to the frontlines to act as humanshields for FSA so SAA can't advance ?

No problem Colombiabro!

Kike BTFO

China veto should really be added to happenings.

It's biggest contribution to the war is keeping rebels on their toes in the Old City and wasting their resources as they try to take it. Not much different from many other big buildings used for such holdout points. Offensives from it are mostly pointless - Old city is the most urbanised part of Aleppo, meaning you are forced to go building by building, vantage point doesn't do much in such environment, tho they do help.

Can someone pls gib me a tldr of the (((Bana))) heppening ?
What info did you find about the account operator ?

let them go and end themselves.. .suicide squad.

They claim it is not a political march but the want a no fly zone... Soros had a dream

maybe next OP.. i'm going to sleep in 3 mins so next baker should update that

Been offline all day, did I miss something Important?
I assume rebel counterattack and retaking 2 city quarters just happened on twitter?

Aren't you the jihadist shill that was saying the jihadists recovered all the territories from yesterday SAA advance?

SOON
O
O
N

"If (I succeed) in defeating (conquering) Nusantara, (then) I will break my fast. If Gurun, Seram, Tanjung Pura, Haru, Pahang, Dompo, Bali, Sunda, Palembang, Tumasik, are all defeated, (then) I will break my fast." (Gajah Mada, Book of Kings)

Yeah 3 months from now they'll surely make a difference.

join him

>jihadist shill
>the jihadists recovered

another iranian diaspora immigrant hiding in southern america

>against ASSad
>must be jihadist

kill yourself

>Been offline all day, did I miss something Important?
Kuzya lost another jet, su-33 this time.
China vetoed UNSC resolution on syria.
2 Russian paramedics got bombed mere minutes after they setup hospital in west Aleppo, MoD blames US, UK, France for giving militants coordinates.

I assume rebel counterattack and retaking 2 city quarters just happened on twitter?
Counterattack did happen, nothing was gained ~20 militants ded, last I heard.

some guy thought he had evidence that the account was based from the UK but it turned out to be false

They should just unload the aircrafts and let them take off and land on one of their airfields.

>DAMASCUS, SYRIA (8:35 P.M.) - The jihadist rebels of Jaysh Al-Fateh and Fatah Halab attempted to reverse the Syrian Arab Army's (SAA) territorial gains on Monday, targeting the imperative neighborhoods of Al-Mayssar, Al-Qartarji, and Zibdiyeh.

>Fatah Halab and Jaysh Al-Fateh began their counter-offensive near the Seif Al-Dawla area of east Aleppo, striking the Syrian Arab Army's defensives at the Zibdiyeh Quarter; this resulted in an intense firefight that cost the jihadist rebels several combatants.

>Following their attack on Zibidiyeh, the jihadist rebels attempted to recapture territory they lost in the Al-Mayssar and Al-Qatarji neighborhoods; however, they were once again unsuccessful in this military endeavor, as the Syrian Army and their allies repulsed the Fatah Halab advance.

>According to a military source in Aleppo, the Syrian Armed Forces killed over 20 enemy combatants in the eastern pocket of the provincial capital on Monday, marking a bitter end to the jihadist counter-offensive.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-foils-jihadist-counter-offensive-east-aleppo/

Yep, they are desperate so are making false propaganda...again.

Pic is from Eye Hospital near the citadel.

Requesting the shopped picture of 3 russbros holding the marines flag in Syria, I know it's a shop but need it for triggering.

He mad hahahaha

Keep crying jihadist lover.

desu people who are anti-Assad but pro-rebel are retarded.

being anti-Assad AND anti-rebel is fair enough I guess though

Once again, half the reason Kuzya is there is to stress test it's old bones. It's not pleasant to hear the bad news about it, but it is necessary if russian navy is to be reformed to know what we are getting wrong.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

>muh r-rebels r-recaptured the territory...I s-swear

Their tears...are delicious

How is Assad going to welcome these proud wymyn and progressives?

>bana still using her teleportation technology

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

So how long until the leppo falls?

A week? Two?

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:

People who can just take 3 months out of their lifes to walk all the way to aleppo, aren't going to be missed in any productive society.

Do they plan to walk that distance or travel it by train? "I'm going to Aleppo" sounds a bit generalized.

It's an utterly pointless endeavour, and is LITERALLY "muh feeliings" made manifest. It goes to show that these people have the minds of children, who think throwing a big enough tantrum will get them what they want.

The Battle for Aleppo will probably not take another 3 months, not like people could survive that long without food anyway.

a fleet of truly modern russian carriers would be a sight to see

>implying they wont die in turkey

Before Christmas

Look at this Ar*b, look and laugh.

Will Assad really be destroying the Aleppo Citadel that has stood for 5 thousand years?

as soon as they get into Turkey, they're in enemy's territory tbqh.
this shit is stupid and dangerous

Assad owns the Citadel, the Saud filth lacked the cranial capacity to scale the walls.

Citadel is probably looks like swiss cheese.

>t. the shiite iranian terrorist hiding in the UK
how's yasser habib going?
did you eat his cock?

well i doubt it. especially when his troops are in fucking control of the damn place since the start of this war.

The march will feed itself from EU cities and people who will join for a couple of days and then go back home
It will die in Turkey
There is no way in hell anyone from the Balkans will go marching one month in Turkey and the Germacucks that have survived will be already for 2 months on the road

are you retarded?

It will probably never happen. Our interests are mostly in Europe, Asia and Northern Africa. All of which can be reached by land/air from our home turf. The only region of interest we would need a carrier for is South america.

I suspect we will build a couple for show and then leave them to rot again. Missle cruisers and subs are far superior in cost/benefit equations.

A SUNNI
GET HIM

La différence c'est qu'ils sont là depuis 30 ans et qu'ils n'ont encore rien fait exploser, eux... Alors tant qu'à faire, tu ferais mieux d'échanger tes salafistes/wahabites contre des chiites.

Greater Free Syria when?

Bump, I have the perfect burn and trigger for my uni professor, tia.

jésus half of them look like they came out of the Oblivion character creator

Special Forces?

>Where shall we sleep?
>We will try to find camping grounds or
>march starts 26th december
>camping grounds in central Europe

what could go wrong, marching countless kilometres a day in freezing temperatures and then sleeping in a tent?

They are getting themself in quite the Adventure I must admit.
youtube.com/watch?v=7vqEWrKQdB4

tu ne m'as pas l'air très au courant des attentats chiites dans les pays occidentaux.
La france en a beaucoup eu

I guess
It seems that your navy is meant for anti-carrier battle group operations instead of supporting carriers of your own

10/10

Im of Balochi heritage so your pic only insults yourself lmao

Can anyone explain to me what the rationale of the US government is for supporting terrorists in Syria?

Oh lad my fuckin' sides

yes it seems they're from the golden division

How many kilomemes from Berlin to A-leppo?

stop posting your relatives, you are embarrassing yourself

There will be frostbite and maybe even deaths.

And then they'll have to make their way through the balkans.

HOLY SHIT NO WAY THIS IS REAL

Attempt to impose their political influence on the region. Protecting israel, waving dicks and controlling oil flow, that sort of thing.

>101684931
SOON
O
O
N
“To your descendants I give this land, from the edge of a bombed-out neighbourhood in Aleppo to the other edge of that neighbourhood…”
>(Onur's tumblr 15:18)

>civilmarch.org/

>Will the way to Aleppo be safe?
>We are working with respective authorities to make the march safe for all the participants. Generally, within the EU, the march is not considered to endanger safety in any way. In regards to Turkey and Syria, we will be cooperating with local authorities to ensure the safest passage possible. We will also have medical coordinators walking with us to take care of urgent medical issues along the way.

>In regards to Turkey and Syria, we will be cooperating with local authorities to ensure the safest passage possible
>Syria
>we will be cooperating with local authorities

jesus christ this latest episode of SJW mental diarreah is a comedy goldmine

>Oh no my jihadi lovers are losing big time in Syria
>I know! I will call those who uncovers my false info iraniand and shiias
>That will ease the pain about shias are mopping up the floor with my beloved wahabis

Why are they marching? Why not take a train?

>citadel fucked up
nah man, rebels don't have bunker busters, so it is probably just fine

the shells that they have are designed to generate ap shrapnel, which do fuckall against a mountain of rock

>name our band

>The Baghdaddy Bomb Disposers

They will get raped in Germany. No one will reach Greece

go steal something far from here pls
these are PMU (shiite militias) fighters.
the picture aims to recruit more young sh*a iraqis.

these ridiculous looking men are BTFOing your dear jihadis,says more about the jihadis tbqh

saved

not a gr8 b8 m8
won't r8 it 8/8

I hope he fucking obliterates it and shows the world he gives literally no fucks.
Fight for Islamism, you will be torched from the Earth. Nothing can keep you safe.

the applications where a carry is actually necessary are pretty thin, even for the US

basically they made sense in WW2 where planes had shit range and we kept them around for historical reasons

well they look like complete Beta faggots, but at least they are fighting for their Country, more than any western Keyboard Warrior can claim.

Also they have straight up Jpop hairstyles in an active Warzone, I can respect that.

Ar*bs are all gay, what is new?

Ayyy

also useful for expeditionary forces to bomb third world shitholes i suppose

>civilmarch.org/

>We stand up for the no-fly zone in Syria

Soros had a dream or something...

also:
>we will be cooperating with local authorities
to do what ? to block local authorities ? How do they think that theycan pull that out in Syria?

Like.. .YO bashar, grant us safe passage in syria, doctors, cars, take us to aleppo where we will protest against you and ask daddy soros for a no fly zone so the rebels cuck you...

like wtf...

at least aleppo will fall before christmas

>but at least they are fighting for their Country
no they aren't. they are sectarian terrorist who fight for iran.
usa wanted to kill saddam and now look at what's happening

>Also they have straight up Jpop hairstyles in an active Warzone, I can respect that.

what???

>"To your Descendants I give this Land, a small patch in the Idlib Province, and whatever's left of East Aleppo by the end of the Month."

THE CITADEL IS IN GOVERNMENT'S HAND, NOT IN THE REBEL'S

For fucks sake

>It seems that your navy is meant for anti-carrier battle group operations instead of supporting carriers of your own
Yeah, pretty much. If by some miracles all the nukes in the world stop working and we go to conventional war, priority one for our navy is to destroy US fleet. Givent their obsession with carriers, our fleet composition shouldn't be surprising.

Not to mention that any ACG that gets in range to launch it's planes at russia will eat so many missles it's not funny.

Carriers are great for bulliying natives, for serious wars they are a waste of money.

Ils ont été très très meutriers, et surtout jamais, au grand jamais, ils n'ont été perpétré par des services de renseignements occidentaux pour discréditer l'Iran, c'est certain.
En un attentat, ISIS a tué plus que trois décennies d'attentats "chiites", y compris les opérations spéciales d'acteurs occidentaux.

ya but US & Russia both have enough allies that they can always just lease land for an airfield whereever they need it

and airfield has the advantage of being cheap af,easy to defend, and difficult to destroy. carrier is pretty much the opposite on all counts

it's a miracle they didn't mine under it and blow it sky high.

Then again I guess the Citadel was their Mount Surabachi they never could take.

>IS DINDU NUFFIN, DEY BE OPPRESSED BY IRAN

No reasoning with these apes. All they have is lies and paranoia.

It is a little damaged, though nothing that cannot be repaired later