Jill Stein EMBARRASSED by Wallace

youtube.com/watch?v=UyW5dG1iqVk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=en7VtAk2WxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

except shes laughing her ass off on the inside

laughing all the way to the fucking bank dude

That was brutal

I want Jill Stein to lay me across her lap and spank my ass and tell me what a bad boy I am.

She's a greedy fucking Jew.

She has no soul or morals to offend.

100% agree...very shrewd to capitalize on the Trump hate...they will crucify her but the Green Party should advance

Why is Jill Stein so cute?

I want to fuck that grandma

botox?

she dont seem to brite for a Harvard grad

>it's never happened before

I think this whole recount effort is pretty retarded, but this isn't exactly an argument

You don't have to be smart to get into Harvard

>Title promises me Jill Stein gets embarrassed by Chris Wallace
>Half the video if Jill Stein just correcting Wallace

How misleading can you get on this board?

agree. the recount has to be about money, notoriety and firming up the green party. the margin of error is too great

you thought she did well in that interview???? wow

She needs her ass dry-humped.

I thought wallace spent the first half of the video being corrected. I guess one can warp the conversation to say either side won.

She's vegan.

Is this your profile pic?

That makes me want a rum and coke

>the sound of a broken record

She also plays the conga and djembe

Do you think she's taken the BBC?

Remember...Harambe loved Christmas

in my dreams she has

The recount issue which she is pursuing makes her looks like a disingenous politician. It may makes one wonder if she is doing this out of the behest of Soros or out of temptation from the money thats raised. It could be she is benefiting from a "loan" from the Clinton foundation. Either way it makes her and her party look like lackeys for Clinton.

Just a Jew making some money the way Jews know how.

What is her end game here?

God, her voice and accentuation is so fucking sexy....

She's amazingly good looking for a granny. Maybe these vegans are onto something. They're still fucking crazy though

If she succeeds, Soros will make her rich beyond her wildest dreams.

How can she succeed though if the recount won't even change the election? It's just a ponzi scheme from another shrewd Jew. Good on her playing the left, I'll give her that. She'll disappear just like Bernie did

its true. the voting system is fraud shes dumb for saying people were disgusted or w/e. they need to regulate these machines

You faggots are on crack.

What a cringeworthy interviewee.

This just stinks of (((STEIN))) trying to keep her irrelevant ass relevant.

>Raises 6.5 million dollars for a recount

>Can't afford 1 million dollar bond to initiate recount.

Where did the money go, Jill?

I voted for Jill because both Trump and Clinton completely disgusted me. Plus Gary was a joke. I want a canidate who is both progressive against global business selling out America and also libertarian protecting out civil rights.

Considering the far right globalists selling out America seem to be winning, I went with the progressive canidate. I do not believe Trump's nationalism. I think he is just a globalist using American nationalism to get into office only to sell us out once he is there.

TrumpChinaTie.jpg

>I want a canidate who is both progressive against global business selling out America and also libertarian protecting out civil rights.

Why the fuck would you vote for Jill then you stupid asshole?

So... you wasted your vote then?

>libertarian about protecting our civil rights
Then why does she support gun control?

trevor hasnt seen any of the live blm protest feeds that we have watched here on Sup Forums where they are ALL screaming KILL POLICE etc.Not just a few.

>So the fact that you have 140,000 donors is (((((((Pure Coincidence)))))) Dr. Stein?

>she says Sup Forums

>getting roasted by Chris Matthews

You actually believe what you just wrote?

Like how?

Imagine if this was led by Tuck

Her end game is to become a champion of the people who dislike donald trump.

Its about building a political platform and name for herself. "Rushing to the rescue" on "behalf of" the American people

If she could actually accomplish this long shot, her entire political future would be set. She would be owed favors by the wealthiest most powerful people in washington. The democrats might even bring her into the fold and offer her a vp spot in the next election.

The democrats might feel that this is a good way to bring more independants to the left if she gets anywhere with it and they bring her under the fold.

DotR when?

Came here to post this. I have no interest in actual conversation.

I'm not a leaf, I'm a Maritimer.

A Martimer that wants Jill Stein to sit on my face.

this.

it's a long-term strategy for her political career as a whole

There was no decent libertarian, so I went for the dumb hiplie for my progressive option. Hillary is a faux progressive in league with global banks for pillaging America.

I figure having Congress controled by Rrpublicans would balance it. They are in the pocket of the NRA, who I consider way too anarchist libertarian even for me.
I know I did. It was either Hillary or Trump. Also, I live in MA, which Hillary was gonna win by a landslide. Funny as it is Jill's home state. Maybe if I was in a swing state I would have gone for Shillary as the lesser of two evils. Though I was curious how Trump would shake things up, I have given up on the Republican ticket.

He cant be cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=en7VtAk2WxA

why does that girl have a pot on her head...oh...i get it now

I know I know. I wanna Pierre Woodman her mouth.

Because you have zero standards

If Stein was a futa, would you let her fuck your ass?

>check flag

Is he our guy?

Can't cuck the tuck

if you actually understood computers and werent a downs syndrome retard youd be able to comprehend it

Do you take me for some degenerate? If it wasn't for you fucks I wouldn't even know what a futa is/

Fucking anniemays

>You had your own opinion? Like, ugh...wow!

what. in the fuck. is her endgame?

>I'm a leaf

REEEEE

I'm thinking senility, she may look good for her age o the outside, but inside who knows?

muh money

I love jew on jew violence.

"a poll came out saying most americans feel if donald trump was in the reverse position, he's be doing the same thing"

reverse position to who?
Her? Jill?
or Hillary?

she kept saying people were demanding this but there just isn't a huge outcry from those states she's recounting. if she wanted to investigate voter fraud, she picked the strangest states to initiate this,

by her own admission in the interview, Colorado, California, Detroit all had suspicious activity, what about virginia? the slime ball hillary plant did a 11th hour signing statement to allow 70k+ felons (that we know of) regain their voting rights, which is exactly the amount Trump lost the state by.

What about NC which exploded with controversy the entire day, the state that Hillary camp spent a bulk of their time in.

It's not even believable that she gets up there and says this isn't some jewish trick to gain sympathy and supporters. There was no funny business reported in PA or WI that i ever heard of and Trump spent an enormous amount of time in Michigan which was one of the few generally blue states that people thought he had a shot of turning due to his time spent there.

Digits confirm