What did Mr Trump mean by this?

What did Mr Trump mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/07/08/donald-trumps-false-comments-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/?utm_term=.5808172050f7
google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=trump nazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He meant that if the press would cover him accurately and honorably, he would have far less reason to "tweet". Sadly, he doesn't know if that will ever happen.

Hope I could clear that up.

He meant that if the press would stop headlining the stupid shit he's said, then everyone wouldn't hate him

german to the rescue

kek

You must be extremely well educated, your reading comprehension is stunning

Saying that if the MSM would stop lying, misquoting, taking things out of context, twisting words, and basically just bullshitting all around, he could just talk to the press.

American MSM has like a

Mainstream media spent half of this election cycle taking literal quotes from trump and discussing them. alt-right communities like this one however twist that coverage to be MSM "misquoting" Trump and attacking him. Alternative media is becoming a huge success, you just perceive that effect because its what you use as your source of information more frequently.

>alt-right communities like this one however twist that coverage to be MSM "misquoting" Trump and attacking him

>implying that isn't exactly what they've done time and time again

They haven't. I'm sorry you feel like they have. That must feel extremely betraying for you. However the majority of coverage on Trump were questionable quotes from him that should make rational people think twice about voting for him.

Lugenpresse on sucide watch

Msm took Trumps words of context, misinterpreted them, and then refused to report his actual policies

The embarrassing thing is that Trump has said so many ridiculous things in context that the media didn't even need to lie or remove context or spin things to make him look bad. But they couldn't help themselves.

>illegals are rapists
>omg he called mexicans rapists

His policies were kind of background noise when you hear him say shit like "We should be killing the families of terrorists" and "John McCain wasn't a war hero, I like guys who don't get captured"

Tumpf is finished

What he meant to say but couldn't was "fuck the lying media, they need me. I don't need them"

#triggered

>some illegals are rapists*

Dank meme sir, you got me

And they say Germans have no sense of humor

>Illegals are criminals and rapists more often than not
To which the MSM claims
>Trump hates Mexicans, wants to deport them all, thinks every Mexican is a rapist

>taking literal quotes from trump and discussing them

You mean saying shit like "TRUMP SAYS ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS"?

>Quints

Trump generalized most illegal mexican immigrants as rapists and/or drug dealers.

Based leaf

[Citation required]

conflating illegal immigrants as "mexicans" is more racist than anything Trump has ever said

Yeah, illegal immigrants. Said nothing about race. Said nothing about those that legally immigrated. Apparently the MSM believes every single Mexican is an illegal, which is a bit racist, don't you think?

I think "Tweet" is code for sending Jews to concentration camps.

That's exactly what I'm talking about when I said taking his words out of context and misinterpreting them

Quints don't lie

Actually no he didn't, his entire focus was on the one's that were, and others, he assumed, were good people.

Ayy lmao

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/07/08/donald-trumps-false-comments-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/?utm_term=.5808172050f7

Please ignore the fact that it's washington post.

The quote I'm using is:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

When using the word "some" to refer to a group of individuals, you are referring to a minority of that group. If we can agree on that, then he is saying that "some" of the illegal immigrants are good people. The rest of this group must then fall into other categories, barring "good people" because we've already established that a minority of them are those "good people."

That leaves these "rapists" and "drug dealers" that he's referencing as the majority. If not then I truly don't understand who he believes the majority of these illegal immigrants are.

>When using the word "some" to refer to a group of individuals, you are referring to a minority of that group.

LITERALLY

ARGUING

SEMANTICS

It's a non-argument. If your fee fees get all up and bothered because he's using populist tactics and a general blanket statement to touch on issues people are upset about then you're a bitch. They are ILLEGAL immigrants. Operative word there is illegal. I don't give a fuck if they're a teacher, a doctor, or a fucking saint. They are illegal immigrants which means they are criminals and should be dealt with as such.

fpbp

This whole conversation has been about semantics you dense motherfucker

He's talking specifically about illegal immigrants and how the Mexican government overtly does nothing to stem the flow of them, and probably covertly encourages them.

Yes they are illegal, however are most of them rapists/drug dealers? Thats what we're arguing.

>What did Mr Trump mean by this?

i think you know

Holy shit that is some grade A damage control. The context can be rationalized I'm sure. The fact of the matter is that he generalized a whole group of people as rapists/drug deals.

some
səm
determiner
an unspecified amount or number of.

Yeah, a whole group of illegal immigrants.

Some? So only the minority of it is grade A damage control?

Retarded trumples everyone.

You started the argument by claiming that most illegals immigrants are rapists, which actually isn't true. When you get called out on this, you shift the argument because you literally have no other option.

The other retard disregards the logical implications of certain key English words such as 'sum' as meaningless.

Some in this context is referring to a minority. Otherwise he would have said "most."

I like how you used the wrong definition though :)

I listened to the "grab them by the pussy" source video, and it isn't NEARLY as bad as the MSM and progressives say.

Trump said it in such a boyish, bewildered tone of voice, like he himself is surprised that cute girls, total strangers will happily let him do lewd stuff to them. Key word being "let". Yet retarded feminists somehow perceive this as assault. It's insane.

Holy fuck, German efficiency is truly God tier.

Lugenpresse!

>What did Mr Trump mean by this?

The media want to be a bunch off assholes? Well fuck em I don't need them.

Il talk to the people through Twitter instead.

Trumps gonna ban these fucks from the white house and give access to Fox, Breitbart, Drudge and a few other places.

Screencap this.

>Trump generalized most illegal mexican immigrants as rapists and/or drug dealers.

>Trump generalized most mexican immigrants as rapists and/or drug dealers.

>Trump generalized most immigrants as rapists and/or drug dealers.

No, some in this context means "an indeterminate amount". Indeterminate means the quantity cannot be determined in case you were wondering.
Which is the right definition?

honorary american. nice quints btw

These are not defenses against what Trump said. Or is there no defense against what he said?

Trump was repeating what border control told him.

It's not unfair to say that border control knows what they're talking about better than the cunts in the MSM.

No they're not defenses for what he said, they're refutations of the horrible point you tried to make.

It shows that the media does in fact misquote him. Why is that such a foreign concept for you?

>"We should be killing the families of terrorists"
War is ugly and the family of terrorists is no less hostile then the terrorist themselves. You fuck with us you get a bullet.
>"John McCain wasn't a war hero, I like guys who don't get captured"
Yeah no shit. McCain doesn't deserve the respect actual war heroes get. This is "everyone gets a trophy" mentality. Furthermore, learn the context of why that came up.

The horrible point that is the citation I was asked for?

Germans are so smart. It really amazes me.

>>some illegals are rapists*
He actually said that most illegals were rapists, drug dealers and criminals and that "some", he assumes, are good people.

Yet trumpfags claim the guy isn't a racist

>McCain
Go outside and tell people John McCain is "asking for a participation trophy" for being a prisoner of war.

>War is ugly
The Geneva Convention has previously listed out a set of rules that explicitly state how you can and cannot treat innocent people during wartime.

No.

You can't argue that point here. They'll ask for a citation and then tell you that you're arguing semantics.

>WHAAAAA THE MEDIA IS BEING MEAN TO ME!!!!!!
How about he tries not being an insufferable fuck and then the media won't have anything negative to report. Christ, this dude isn't president yet and bitches about shit hourly.

So was trump calling most illegal immigrants rapists/drug deals. Or was he only calling a few of them rapists/dealers?

wtf did the Economist mean by this?

>Is Trump a literal Nazi?
>not misquoting or attacking

lel okay then chum

[citation required]

Well if you read his quote he says "some" which means an indeterminate amount, are good people. It follows then that the corollary to this is that "some" Mexicans are rapists, drug dealers, etc.

And in fact, if you read the crime statistics, you'll find that this is the case.

That they have no understanding of why people would vote the way they did in the millions. That they are out of touch and irrelevant.

So basically everyone who ever criticizes Trump is a liar. Why the hell do you guys eat up this dude's bs without question?

keep tweet'n, granpa... never come down from Down's

>google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=trump nazi

how about you [pay more attention faggot]

lugenpresse

nobody likes mccain you retard

Hey there healthpack

I don't see how that is racist. "Illegal" wasn't a race last I checked you salty spic.

GERMAN ENGINEERING

not smart enough to not get cucked by millions of sandniggers though

This is mainstream media? Strange I never knew this.

So Trumps' choice is either report people interested straight away or through of filter of a media that has been shitting on him during the entire election? I wonder.

It's all just 1488D chess as explained here

Illegal is actually an ethnic group among Mexicans.

GERMAN EFFICIENCY

hmm yes I see
the Audi is curvier

>He meant that if the press would cover him accurately and honorably, he would have far less reason to "tweet". Sadly, he doesn't know if that will ever happen.

>Hope I could clear that up
What did you mean by this?

>tell people John McCain is "asking for a participation trophy" for being a prisoner of war.
Prisoners of war are not war heroes. War heroes are those who do heroic deeds that are worth of recognition. The "everyone get a trophy" mentality says that we should take the positive association of "war hero" and apply it to people who don't deserve it to make them feel better.
>The Geneva Convention has previously listed out a set of rules that explicitly state how you can and cannot treat innocent people during wartime.
Families of terrorists may or may not be innocent. I couldn't care less what the Geneva convention says about terrorists. If some kebab leaves his moderate family and joins ISIS then sure don't blow them up, but these families often support terrorism and help them get shit done.

As far as I'm concerned, we should be dipping our bullets in pigs blood and executing these terrorists and showing all sandniggers that we won't play nice when they blow up our families.

>but these families often support terrorism and help them get shit done.
[citation required]

Hi Hillary, you lost.

>>He meant that if the press would cover him accurately and honorably, he would have far less reason to "tweet". Sadly, he doesn't know if that will ever happen.

Are we clear now?