Geert

he must win

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/27/geert-wilders-on-track-to-become-the-netherlands-next-prime-minister/
youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI
youtube.com/watch?v=G8l9oMG8FZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he even running?

I have no doubt

who?

His party is projected to get the most votes right now despite him being on trial for racism so they're doing considerably well

no please.

If your culture can't compete with the muslims, don't turn them into martyr's and make your culture great again instead. so it can compete

>"""racism"""
He only said that he thought there were too many Moroccoans in the Netherlands. Not making this shit up.

How can you say he must win when you won't even post the pic of him pushing on his nose with a pen?

C'mon OP. Low energy.

Idk, I've seen some fairly controversial things come out of his mouth but if he's doing so well with such controversy it's a great sign for things to come

Geert Wilders
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/27/geert-wilders-on-track-to-become-the-netherlands-next-prime-minister/

Any chance he can form a government, though?

>despite him being on trial for racism
Did you mean

>because of him being on trial for ((("""racism""")))

This leftist tactic no longer works as they intend it to. Being called racist or whatever is now good for us.

Are we getting this shit until march, and after that we all pretend to be disappointed, maybe claim some voter fraud? This is retarded. You are retarded. Go away.

Howabout you go away faggot

toothpaste meant for making more white, not being faggot

>The moron who puts his fingers in his nose

how is the Dutch Prime minister elected?

The party with the highest % of votes is asked to form a coalition. If they succeed in forming a coalition they are allowed to name a prime minister.

Who would form a coalition with geert?

Geen enkele kandidaat is tegen israel, dat is politieke zelfmoord.
Wacht maar in de toekomst krijgen wij extremere partijen.

Not any party that's expected to get more than two seats. He was in a coalition once, then turned his back on it, now nobody wants to cooperate with him anymore.

Only with other parties, it's too much to ask for most parties in europe to get over 50 percent alone. You'd have to ask the Dutch if they thought he could for a government because I dont know much about the parties

I am growing stronger

Nope. He's a plant that's tasked to perform horribly should he be elected, to make it even more unlikely for future nationalists to be elected.

Objectively seen, this will be extraordinarily difficult. Cooperating with Wilders, for most meaningful parties, is political suicide. The only parties that can afford to do so are the really small 'single issue' parties.

Better geert than fucking cohen, WHO IS LITERALLY A KIKE

Israeli Jews are generally based though desu senpai.

Soros is a cunt and cultural marxists suck, but right wing Israelis and Haredi Jews are cool.

Geert will rule the world

>Sup Forums is unironically shilling for a half-Indonesian kike who said Europeans are inferior to Israelis
What a time to be alive

youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI

elect this man nethercucks

Asian Jewish Dutch supremacist

PROOFS?

Israeli Jews are based man.
Hitler is overrated as a fascist dictator.
Mussolini never had anything against Jews.

Can't flirt the Geert.

"They can suppress us. They can kill us, if you like. But we will not capitulate."

This goes for all kikes, shills.

FEED HIM DIGITS!

>Israeli Jews are generally based though desu senpai.

>Mocks Geert
>Country ruled by greens

Yeah, because people with dual loyalties are know for their loyalty to a single nation, right?

Unironically going to vote Jan Dijkgraaf though

Channel your meme energies.
youtube.com/watch?v=G8l9oMG8FZA

Organise an electable party an then talk.

KYS retard

Assange is not dead fuck you ctr and cia

DELET

how about no

I hate jews more than anyone else you dumb fucking kike
We shouldnt just say geert is bad because he spent 2 years in isreal

If singles this is fake and you need to fuck off

*are known for

>I hate jews more than anyone else
>Defends a jew

That's some low quality shilling right there. How much you being paid?

He probably won't, the dutch are shitskin loving faggots.

im not defending a jew
What would you rather have fucking rutte and cohen in charge?
You stupid shilling jew

Sure, tell me more.

Even though he is leaps and bounds ahead, burger

I just work in America, m8.