Wearing a MAGA Hat in Europe

I will be traveling across the Atlantic in the Spring and plan on visiting these locations with my beautiful, blonde fiance:
London
Switzerland (not sure where yet)
Germany (not sure where yet)
France (probably northern area)
Austria

Will I be arrested and/or accosted by SJWs or rapefugees for wearing a red MAGA hat? Will the common folk over there even know what it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DeiW_bWZ2Is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>beautiful, blonde fiance:
pics or she doesn't exist

>London
Switzerland (not sure where yet)
Germany (not sure where yet)
France (probably northern area)
Austria

No you will be raped. Don't come here.

But share pics.

Hot if legit. Nice going user.

Is real.

will people in London really freak out if the see a MAGA hat?

Yes. It's London. Literally 60% white, and under 50% white British. Come further up north, or west, or east, or even fucking south. Just avoid London at all costs unless you're seeing Buckingham Palace than fucking off back home because its a shithole.

Where in austria?

Better learn some basic Arabic

Innsbruck and Salzburg are the two places we're looking at. We're doing some planning now for the Spring. We know what countries we'd like to see but haven't settled on the cities.

I'm open to suggestions. For Austria or anywhere else.

I like when people are coming to the US and ask for recommendations because I can tell tourists where to go and get a legit experience and not be super touristy. I'm kind of looking for something like that.

>France
>London

I think most here wont care/know.
Avoid inner city nordrhein westfalen with the hat though.

My grandfather was born in Malmo. My sister was just in Gothenburg 2 years ago. She said it was nice but everyone here has scared me away from visiting Sweden. I don't like muslims or somalians, desu.

Really Innsbruck?

Fucking nice man, I live 20 km from Innsbruck away and work there.

I have a MAGA hat myself.

If i was you I would avoid austria and most of germany. You should consider this route: south germany - switzerland - north italy, possibly genoa/florence? Skip austria for northern italy if you can. Also northern france is shit, go south.

I accidently killed a hamster in Salzburg once :/

Them germans are crazy man, i tell you what.

Whatever you do, don't go to Malmo. It's worse than Bagdad.

>That's awesome bro. Anywhere else in Austria we should check out? We don't give a shit about touristy stuff.

>If i was you I would avoid austria and most of germany. You should consider this route: south germany - switzerland - north italy, possibly genoa/florence? Skip austria for northern italy if you can. Also northern france is shit, go south.

I stayed with a friend in Northern Italy like 2 years ago. We went to a few places in the north and then across the border to Lugano and also checked out Venice. We wanted to go back and see other places in the north of Switzerland and Germany, Austria and France. I was told southern France is shit and northern france is more like france.

I don't know what to do. teach me senpai

Op dont goto londonistan! It's a shithole! Try Whitby and the Lake District in north England

I would advise against wearing that hat in Berlin or any other more "liberal" city. Especially the ones in former western Germany with bigger universieties. People there might insult you in German or bad English and be generally hostile, SJW style. Avoid "hip" bars, clubs and coffee shops.

If you are more the nature kind of guy, go to the Tyrol.

Innsbruck is a nice city and people who are not used to the alps love hiking in the mountains.

Vorarlberg is also nice, if you like more rural areas.

I personally love Corinthia, because there are a few mountains too and a lot of big lakes.

I wouldn't really recommend: Burgenland, Upper and Lower Austria.

If you want to trigger as much people as possible with your MAGA hat, go to vienna.

>pic related, the village where I live

Agreed just don't wear that hat pal! ..just trying to keep ya safe. Too many liberals n immigrants in western civ city's now

Oh and before I forget. If you plan to travel around the christmas time. Visit the Christkindlmarkt in Innsbruck for "Glühwein" and "Blatln mit Sauerkraut"

>Whitby
>Lake District in north England

Marked on my Airbnb account for review. Good looking out

>Vorarlberg is also nice, if you like more rural areas.
Hey Ausbro, any idea why the rural people of Voralberg voted green? Doesn't really make sense to me.

I wore one on the day the results came in. No one gave a shit, I doubt more than 3 people even noticed it.

>HURR DURR Germany is so full of arabs and refugees, worst country ever
>I will be travelling across the Atlantic to visit Germany.

Thanks for the recommendations!

I'm not really looking to trigger people. I was mostly just curious what would happen if I wore it. Just looking to have a good time. I probably won't wear it unless we're in a really rural place and I just want to throw a hat on.

Definitely prefer outdoors stuff. That's why Austria looked so cool. Been reading a lot about it.

>>HURR DURR Germany is so full of arabs and refugees, worst country ever
>>I will be travelling across the Atlantic to visit Germany.

I would like to see the beautiful parts before they are tainted.

Would like to tell me kids what Germany used to be like.

Might as well wear a polyester tapout shirt with monster energy branding on your cargo shorts

Vorarlberg was always leftist somehow, even in the last election.

People really panicked because of the propaganda of the leftist media.

Even the Tyrol was quite green. Normally, the Tyrol is conservative as shit. A lot of people from rural areas even unironically still use the word "Neger".

Some Zillertaler Volksmusik Band even use the word Neger in their songtexts.

>Might as well wear a polyester tapout shirt with monster energy branding on your cargo shorts

I'm not from California so I don't dress like a wannane MMA faggot

Honestly I just reccomend not wearing the fucking hat. Also London is pretty shit outside of some tourist attractions, make it the shortest on your trip.

OP, my parents visited the USA and brought me back an official red MAGA hat.

Wearing it around Glasgow and Edinburgh, cities with many people conditioned to hate Trump, the worst I ever had was being asked to take it off in a bar that I frequent.

Here in the Tyrol, no one would say anything really. Most rural people don't even associate the phrase "MAGA" with anything. Some leftist students in Innsbruck would probably give you strange looks, but that's it.

If you stay out of oslo, i'd recommend norway. people here don't even realize that trump voters are actual people too.

95% of people won't even know what it is

Why don't you come here user?

Also nice gf

Good luck. it's a different world outside the USA burger. Don't land in jail wearing that hat. You'll get attacked. I'm serious.

Try to go to Bretagne if you go to France best region imo a lot of beautiful landscapes,avoid paris It's a shithole ,I live in northern France there's some bretty gud WW1 touristic sites

Nobody gives a shit.

>Zillertaler Volksmusik
I rather listen to the Zillertaler Türkenjäger desu senpai.

>Why don't you come here user?

We'll go anywhere. We love to travel. We take two trips every year. One here in the US and one overseas.

What's in the Czech Republic bro?

yer gonna got stabbed mate

>I like when people are coming to the US and ask for recommendations because I can tell tourists where to go and get a legit experience and not be super touristy. I'm kind of looking for something like that.

Any good states to visit. I plan to go to the US this summer.

Here I'm pretty sure you'd be alright. People don't care.
Don't know about the rest of Europe.

>Bretagne
I've been told by French anons that the northwest is best France. Vendee was also recommended.

Yes but you'll look like a tool wearing a meme hat with the purpose of provoking someone, nobody in Europe will know, care nor even be able to read it. Shit like this really makes me believe that almost everyone on Sup Forums is a borderline autist with social identity issues who must validate themselves by other users' recognition.

>Any good states to visit. I plan to go to the US this summer.

Of course bro. What are you into? What do you want to do?
-beach
-outdoors
-hot
-cold
-mountains

Yup northwest is dope Bretagne is pretty white and christian if I recall.
I've never been to vendée but I've told it's nice too.
Any places you're planning to see in France ?

>meme hat

How is wearing a hat showcasing your support for the president of the United States of America a meme? If someone had an Obama shirt would you call it a meme shirt, and say not to wear it because you'll get beaten and mugged?

Come to Los Angeles, California and take a picture with the Trump star, before it's destroyed by liberals again.

>Any places you're planning to see in France ?
We haven't decided on any places yet but France is on the agenda for our upcoming trip. Now it's just about deciding on which cities we want to spend time in.

I'd advice against wearing it in London. Anywhere else in Britain people would just think you're weird (not because you like Trump, because you're wearing a hat) but in London you'd probably get jumped.

>Of course bro. What are you into? What do you want to do?
>-beach
>-outdoors
>-hot
>-mountains

The following please.

Also London is not a good place to visit. Unless you want to see the Queen. Don't go American bro,

>ust about
Look into "St malo" and "Mont St michel" very nice medieval cities both in northwest France touristic af tho.
Southwest France is pretty nice too.
Hope you'll enjoy your time in France it's a beautiful country too bad it's getting ruined

For that I would say a travel down the west coast. Despite the fact that its a liberal shit hole. both Washington and Oregon have plenty of whites with some of the most beautiful mountains you will ever see. then go down suth to northern California for the beaches don't go farther south or else you wind up accosted by spics and sjws on all sides
>captcha is China through

A king nigger bumper sticker was a meme in itself for normies, you just didn't see anons on Sup Forums spamming images of anime mecha with "change'' stickers on their posteriors. If you really wanted to MAGA then I think you'd do more than buy shit and show "support" by flashing it off, especially when you're on vacation with your girlfriend. It's retarded. Become active in politics instead of fucking around this echo chambre making a thread about a hat that nobody here will remember a year from now. It's especially retarded when non-Americans wear or bought that shit, that just further supports my thesis that it is a meme - nothing more

I want to go to London but I've been told by everyone I've talked to from the UK that London sucks. We might avoid London and check out other places in the North.

>Beach:
East Coast
-Charleston, South Carolina
Destin, Florida - It's not expensive and it's super laid back.
>Outdoors
West Coast - Big Sur, California
East Coast - Chattanooga, TN
Other - Jackson Hole, Wyoming
>Hot
Austin Texas
>Mountains
-Denver, Colorado

Don't come here.
It's all fucked.

The answer btw is yes, and your woman will be raped.

Your reality is nothing but a collection of memes you choose to lend credence to.

Wait till you get to Dutch or Frenchy land

get weapons to defend against roving bands of allah dick riding rapists

> before they are tainted.
Too late

OP if you have to goto London take the Tower of London tour!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DeiW_bWZ2Is

>Wearing a MAGA Hat

I've seen a few ladies wearing rebel flag shirts in various parts of Europe. Not sure what it means to them. I'd say you'll have more trouble in parts of the US where our media has created virtual tribes of groups looking to be offended. Europe is more "racist" than the US in a way. They have different types of white they don't like. You need to take American racism and multiply it by 25.4 minus the outward self-righteous aggression.

It depends on what you expect/where you come from. To be honest, Lille is not bad at all especially in the spring if you consider going to the North. You could also check the western coast from Normandy to Biarritz, pretty chill everywhere.
Paris is still the best tho.

Fellow amerifag moving to Europe. Prior to you going let me know and I will support your crusade

nobody knows what maga means dont worry

>london
everyone press F for OP

Also, I think that most french people don't even know what "make America great again" stands for. If you don't brag about it, people won't notice and will treat you as normally as an American can be treated.

L I L L E
I
L
L
E

Prague castle is kinda neat, they have a ton of restaurants, beer is cheap, and they have a different take on Absinthe.

dont go to zurich, it's mega expensive

>Wearing a MAGA Hat in Europe
It's no wonder the rest of the world laughs at us. You Trump supporters just make the entire U.S. look like a fucking joke.

What to do in Lille?

i imagine all that might happen is that people know youre american

I was just at both of those cities this summer, didn't see nearly as many muslims as I expected and no somalians. What surprised me was the absurd amount of gypsies begging.

>Will I be arrested and/or accosted by SJWs or rapefugees for wearing a red MAGA hat?
Maybe in Stockholm and Berlin.

The Old town is really neat ,the whole town is a really good example of the typical Flanders City but don't stay there for too long you'll get bored also Lille is like 1 hour from Paris by train

>you will never be a mountain-nigger

If you like nature:
Lake District
Snowdonia (Wales)
Yorkshire Dales (literally gods country)
Highlands, if you can be bothered to go that far north

If you like cities:
Edinburgh
York
Bath
Durham

If you like seaside:
Whitby
Rye
Hastings
Anywhere in Cornwall

If you like watching your fiancé get raped by shitskins whilst surrounded by chinks taking pictures of bricks

londistan

Some nice museums too and the beer is really good and cheap

Despite being located in the shittiest place of France, la Piscine Museum of Roubaix (in the suburbs of Lille) was one of the best places I went in the last three years and there are way more places to visit such as the Fine arts museum which is one of the biggest in France.
More generally, it is a big city with efficient public transport and has a cool architecture going from gothic style to more contemporary (Art nouveau , art déco mostly) buildings. If you are into churches, the city is full beautiful ones from various ages.
Nightlife isn't bad too.

Thanks for the tip. If we're going to the north, Lille might we worth a stop for a day or two. We probably won't go to Paris. Neither of us is that interested.

>fake and gay...kys.

lol, deluded fatty, its all americans that is pretty retarded for europeans, conservatives and liberals alike.

>If you like nature:
>Lake District
>Snowdonia (Wales)
>Yorkshire Dales (literally gods country)
>Highlands, if you can be bothered to go that far north
>If you like cities:
>Edinburgh
>York
>Bath
>Durham
>If you like seaside:
>Whitby
>Rye
>Hastings
>Anywhere in Cornwall
>If you like watching your fiancé get raped by shitskins whilst surrounded by chinks taking pictures of bricks
>londistan

Thanks for the tips Londonbro
May peace be upon you and your family

Central France looks comfy around where Varg lives but I'm a country boy.

>Austin
Don't disgrace our state's reputation with that degenerate shithole.

I think Western England looks nice, Bristol and surrounding areas. Check that out. Might be nice to fly into London, go west and then north, but looks kind of grim to me desu senpai

skip the capital cities, they're shit

unless you want to see more of the same during your travels, then by all means go ahead.

>caring about art museums, public transport and nightlife

London is like Boston or Chicago or New York, it fucking sucks and unless you're a huge city person it is gonna be hell.
All those other places are great except Northern France, I've only been in the south and east of it. Pretty much the only place I saw shitskins in all of Europe was at a French airport and in England.

Nobody will give a fuck about it.