What would you do in this situation Sup Forums?

Take a picture of them and post it on Sup Forums

Oblige them and grab them by the pussy

Grab them by the pussy

Grab them both by the pussy, I don't turn down double dares.

Laugh at them, knowing full-well that she'd let me and he'd do nothing about it.

Grab their cunts if you know what I mean

What did he mean by this?

Grab that guy's pussy.

Sorry I don't live in America, can you please explain what you mean?

Laugh hard for 5 seconds, put a MAGA cap on and go do whatever I was supposed to do in that place

If i was drunk, id slap the boi bitch in the face and grab the chicks cunt. Then see if she wanted to fuck a real man.

Grab him by the pussy

Well they do look a right pair of cunts, and he's definitely a pussy. But state of that minging swamp donkey I wouldn't put my boot near it never mind my hand.

He is here.

Grab the guy and tell the girl I grabbed her pussy.

>guy saying he has a pussy

Cuckoldry at its finest.

laugh and walk away

What was he thinking in his head when the photo was taken?

Grab her by the pussy and say I never turn down a dare.

kekd you earned this (you) fair and square

>I feel like bombing a marathon

>at least it looks like i have a girlfriend

just one more shirt and she will like me

>oh man I am never going to live this down, my life is over. That bitch better let me nut on her tits for this.

I welcome them to planet earth and explain to them that this is a place where strangely enough everything said is not to be taken 100% serious.

And that it's not a liberal wonderland where dirty jokes are outlawed.

these testosterone shots are coming on nicely, and my breast bindings are working!

I welcome them to reality and explain to them that this is a place where strangely enough everything said is not to be taken 100% serious.

And that it's not a liberal wonderland where dirty jokes are outlawed.

lets just say
it wouldnt end well

wait, what?

Alright, so I grab the guy on the left then?

Turn 360 degrees and walk the other way

That's a toucan, mate.

"WOOHOO! TACIT CONSENT!"

>I love big black cock so much

"Maybe if I hang around this bitch for a few more months, she'll let me fuck her. Please touch my peepee, I've never been laid."

This
>Lmao "I dare you" cos otherwise nobody would amirite xD
ugly new-femmes are worthless and annoying but they respond well to teasing

Does a dare on a T-shirt qualify as consent?

Suck her dick and fuck is pussy.

No brainer

Look at them perplexed while rubbing my chin then ask "which one?"

Her arms are clearly bigger than his.

If her tits weren't already drooping she wouldn't have to pick up her shirt like that, she should wear a tighter bra.

Nah those girls won't do that, only in the pussy. Everything else is degrading to them.

>my feet hurt

Kek. Nearly didn't click cos I was sure it was going to be 'if you don't reply to this post...'

i would pepper spray them and call them dumbasses, then take their wallets

Most of them have never experienced a real man, and the struggle that emerges when they're confronted with one for the first time in their mid-20s and their body is screaming "YES GOD YES GIVE ME YOUR DICK" but their mind is telling them "NO! HELP! I'M BEING OPPRESSED!" is infinitely amusing to me. They truly have no control over themselves at that point, their body is on autopilot and they can only look out the window.

You know, if a woman says she doesn't want be grabbed by the pussy, she actually wants to be grabbed by the pussy.

>implying me or donald would want to grab either of their pussies

> This'll get me pussy for sure...

I would grab her pussy and if she objected I would inform her that she declared her consent to be grabbed by wearing a shirt with that message on it.

If it goes to court say you thought it was similar to when someone has a shirt or is standing in public wearing a sign that says "Free Hugs".