Being a leaf is better than being a burger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hEYg_ZtWg1U
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09/30/penis-survey-puts-british-men-ahead-of-french_n_1927295.html
montreal.ctvnews.ca/quebec-to-get-10b-of-18b-in-federal-equalization-payments-1.2709669
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delet this thread pls i don't want to be stereotyped

We EAT leaves on our burgers, faggot. You are a tiny insignificant part of the burger, except we can pick you off if we don't like you.

Indeed it is.

Seems as though only americunts hate Canada, guess they jealous?

depends where one lives in canada

If i was 270% more likely to be murdered, I'd think I would want 270% more money

Keep saying so, in particular hype yourselves up to our leftists so they encouraged to move there before you collapse into 3rd world poverty.

There is still hope to save this land, there is no hope for Canada or Sweden. We know where those countries are going to end up. They are on an irreversible path already.

Jealous of getting fucked in the ass by Islamists and cucked by government sponsored feminists?
I think not

No it's not
You're just a faggot

>pic related; (you)

actually we are slightly less cucked than most european countries

people are already pissed off about trudeau

the problem is when foreigners see canada all they see is the small region between toronto and montreal

Maybe that's cause where 50% of canada lives.....

There's only 35,000,000 of us. It's not America.

yes

but they base the entire landmass off that one region. if they disappeared tomorrow morning the other 98% of the landmass would continue on better than usual

they need the food grown on the prairies annd interior and the transfer payments from Vancouver Calgary Victoria and Edmonton. we dont fucking need them. we dont get our manufactured goods from them anymore in fact we'd be better off without them

All the food you eat comes from USA and South America...............

You can't farm snow.

It's really not. The only advantage is your spawn point against nuclear war.. that's literally it.

This statement is correct

If I can't farm snow, then how does the snow pile in my driveway keep getting higher and higher?

Checkmate, hoser

well forgetting about the grain on the prairies and farming animals

but then again my point still stands. in fact we could buy more food from the US if we didnt sent taxes and transfer payments to feed that one area full of cucks and degenerates

as someone who is living in alberta i hope oil never recovers

so many fucking morons living off the backs of this industry for a free ride finally getting their just rewards

Highly correct. Murifucks are the niggers of the white people. If even that.

Low, subtier lifeforms

>It hurted myself in it's confusion.

I agree

I agree.

America is Canada's bitchboy.

>he believes in pol memes

just kill yourself.

crime in canada is extremely low you bumbling idiot.

Canadian expat reporting in.
Fuck Canada. Or more accurately, fuck Ontario.

Fuck Amerishits. We could fucking steamroll them in a day.

i dont live in alberta but looking over from BC i see it as a long term failure as in eventually you could become the most crime ridden place in the country

why?

because in reality you never really built much for yourself. you started off as poor farmers and then oil was discovered and all you had to do was sell land to oil companies then sell the oil work jobs that were very high paying compared to how hard the work was that didnt require much education.

you never had to build much for yourself you didnt have to become rich by working up from nothing

its no criticism but you are doomed if oil ever becomes worthless because your entire population and economy revolves entirely around oil. if you dont change things you could very well be living as niggers

Those unemployed "Albertans" in Vancouver were originally from Vancouver and only came to Alberta for oil jobs. In other words, they've returned to the life they had before.

This the truth.

Between 2005 and 2014, a person with just a high school diploma could quite easily find a job up north and clear $90-100k a year.

Name a job in Vancouver or Toronto or anywhere, where you could earn 25% the value of an average home in one year with no education and little to no experience.

If they were smart, they would work as much as possible during the boom years and work a 9-5 service industry job during the slow years and still average $75-80k per year.

But no. They spend like oil will be over $100/barrel forever.

I love Canada (i'm finnish living in taiwan). I love you snowbros

How has being Canadian ever been better than being American?

Canada sucks so hard that it's embarassing

I wish I was a leaf. If I was a leaf, I could actually get a good education and treatment for my psychological problems, and that would mean that I could finally stop being a NEET.

Leaves don't keep you fed.

I know it is. We're going to have to annex NH though.

gr8 b8 m8

Wait what
You guys literally made shit like gamergate and the "alt-right" national issues
Your media shills for leftists more than indians worship toilets
And then you went to the polls to vote for a criminal or a guy who ended up backing out of every single promise he's made

Well shit America, at least you're not a fucking leaf.

Thank you Finnbro! Happy birthday!

Hey Burger, you want to know something funny? The Cheapest tuition in Canada is about 2.5k a year.

Its not. Even though burgers are a higher chance of talking to a nigger or mixed man...
The leaf is just more shameful. SJWisim manifested in country form. I couldn't bear it if that stupid flag appeared above my posts.

come one Quebecuck, Where do you think your "Free money" comes from?

>He believes Leaf's memes about Quebec.
That's cute, I bet you worship Trudeau aswell? Faggy boi.

Spoiler that shit man.

Nope, I think Trudeau's a moron who just happened to be better than Harper and Mulcair. At the very least he de-centralized the power that the PM's office has which in my opinion is a very good thing.

>le Sup Forums memes are facts
Typical under-educated Americlap.

Have you guys voted on whether to leave the EU or not?

youtu.be/hEYg_ZtWg1U

JUST

>NEETs
>a good thing
Quebecois are THIS subhuman.

Most Burgers' idea of Canada is shaped around what they hear from Sup Forums which is our faggoty PM and Muslims, so its no surprise that they're too lazy to learn anything.

You know that means Quebec receives the most equalization, right?

You literally just posted an image that proves Quebec is completely dependent on Alberta and Ontario for economic support.

But it's not. This picture triggers Canacucks.

lol, the Bloc is a fucking joke now

>leaf

>British men typically have bigger penises than their French counterparts but are less well endowed than Germans, a new study has suggested. The average penis size for a British man is apparently 5.5in when erect - larger than the French at 5.3in, Australians (5.2in), Americans (5.1in) and Irish (5in).

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09/30/penis-survey-puts-british-men-ahead-of-french_n_1927295.html

How so? Duceppe was the man.

>t. Cuck

leaf lul

>t. Jew
I'M ONTO YOU

You can have the poo in loos Frenchie. Stay stinky.

YEAH
WE HAVE THIS GUY

montreal.ctvnews.ca/quebec-to-get-10b-of-18b-in-federal-equalization-payments-1.2709669

But it is.

wtf I love Canada now

>how to guarantee (you)s in 1 easy step

Keked slightly

But it's not. Read up on equalization payments and what it actually means. Then I would refer you to serious studies showing we are not dependent at all. However, they're in French. Assuming you're not a cheap version of an American, I would assume you can speak more than one language (heck, even them speak two now).

BEIGE POWER

In fact I just realized you've been trolling a shit ton of threads. You sound like an autistic fucking faggot. Go back to your basement and jerk off to overwatch hentai you neckbeard faggot. The only good thing about your post is that your image looks like you do.

Maybe until January 20

That 22.5% more money sounds pretty fucking sweet

The ones coming here and commiting crimes are all Alberta born and raised

>t. Buddy in VPD

Why the fuck would I bother learning french? The only people in Quebec that matter (bar tenders, cab drivers and hookers) all speak english just fine

>your pic related

Replace frog with a mongrel and you have an accurate picture of most Americans on Sup Forums

>Read up on equalization payments and what it actually means

Literally government subsidies to industry is the simplest explanation. Seeing as you thought that it means Quebec pays into the system despite every source ever saying Quebec receives money, I'd like to hear your attempt at summing the system up; I could use a good laugh.

so really guys, whats canadas problem.

>defending leafs
how can you defend cucks?

>American tier argument
That's pretty much it. Now, look up "un gouvernement de trop". It's a book, have a good read bud.

>(((Huffington Post)))
In any case your a huge faggot and no better than cuckdeau.

Go back to plebdit, the elections over and your fedora tipping type aren't welcome here.

Surely you know better than to make a thread like this, leafy friend

I live in Florida fuck your weather keep Canada. 80 degrees today January.

>brown id
>calling me a nigger
didnt know Ferguson sucked leaf cock

Please stop embarrassing us you idiot.

Canada has a large white majority than America but whatever.

That's why it's good to live here, it's not full of fucking people.

Yeah but you'll be spending it on healthcare

You like Canadians? You are a gay little cocksucker. Most real Aussies hate Canadians.

I went to America once and it was so fucked up. The streets were filled with hobo's, drunk people, and all kinds of fucked up druggy types. There was trash everywhere and i felt really unsafe. That was an experience of a lifetime and made me realize that Canada is very different compared to USA.

>i felt really unsafe.

Pussy.

Out of curiosity, were you in Seattle or San Francisco?

>huffington paint
ARE YOU KIDDING???

i was in LA once and it was somewhat as he described as well as a literal slum visible from an overpass

Foreigners cant carry guns in the US though

LA is fucking yuuuge. Some of it it nice, but, yeah, the rest of it is scary. Fucking megopolis. You guys don't have cities that big.

LA is okay the further north and west you get.

i've never been to cuckada but from what i've seen online canucks are fucking retarded

I lived in LA for about 7 years and San Francisco for 1) years. When looking up crime stats I was surprised to learn there are more violent crimes per unit population in SF. I've always felt safer in SF, Though (except in the Bay View district). But my time in LA was mostly teen years.

>San Francisco for 1) years.

*19 years

S T E A L T H R A R E