BREGGZIT BETRAYUL

youtu.be/6ITbhTu2BBQ

DER LEHFT NEED TA GEHT OVAH BREGGZIT END STOHP WYNING

DA POLITICAL CLOSS, THE ESTABLUSHMENT, AND THE MEDIER ARE DOUNG EVERYTHANG POSSUBLE TAH SUBUTUGE BREGGZIT

HOW TULERANT UND PR0 DIVURSITY THEY ARE

DER METEOR

WE /S4S/ NOW!

This faggot needs to fuckin die

PALETICOL PRAHSTETUTES

>british shitflinging

WHOYLE BBC END SKOY N00Z COMPETE WITH EACH OTHA, TAH SEE WHO CAN SUCK THEE MOST GLOBULIST DICK

HOALDING ANOTHA REFUHRENDAM IS NOUGHT A LUHJITAMET FARM OF PROWTEST, YOO UTTA FOOKING MOWRONS

maybe he'll quit with biggs

bump

>90k views in 6 hours

Yes I know Sup Forums still prefers those 7 hour videos with 127 views over 8 years but he's found the best format to redpill normies.

YOO GOT SEVENTY PERSENT OV THE VOTE FOR REMAYN BUT OWNLY FIVDEE PERSENT OV THE VOTE FOR THUH REMAYN CANDIDATE

HOW UN URTH IS DAT A REPYOODIASHUN OF BREGGZIT?

The amount of sexual repression in this thread is staggering.

PROWJECTING IS NAHT A LEJETAMET FORM OF PROWTEST

>SECKSHOOL REPRESHIN

YWER VOTE IZ WURTHLUZZ

>Sup Forums loves him when he's calling out muds
>Sup Forums dumps him the second he digress from the echo chamber narrative

priceless.

I can't help but have a cheeky little giggle when reading the captions in PJW's voice inside my head.

he's completely right, and this deliberate smear shilling is ludicrously transparent. How much longer is Sup Forums going to be under attack?

STOOPID EASULY OFFENDUD ESS JAY DUBYEWS AND WHOINY BUTTHURT LUFTIST MULLENIALS

Oh boy, I enjoy this game.

PROW TEST

BOTHURT

GAREH JOANSEN ES NOGHT A LEBBERTEARYAN

E'S AN ESS JAY DUBBLEYEW POASING AS WON

YEW UTTAH FOOKING MOWRONS

POTION SELLER

He's turning into Parker

kek

ALT RIDE NARTSEES

I feel like his entire speech was spot on. Why is Sup Forums shitting on him?

It started as a harmless joke, but now most of Sup Forums doesn't like him because he cucked hardcore on the Spencer incident

This. He makes good arguments, and the whole enemy of my enemy thing, but the guy is a total cuck and it really showed after the Richard Spencer deal.

Spencer incident? excuse my newfaginess but what habben

He hopped on the "alt-right are a bunch of evil nazis" bandwagon even though a good chunk of his viewers identify as alt-right.

JTRIG THREAD DETECTED !!!!!

>Before
PJW accepted the title of 'Alt-Right' and even touted it.

>Richard Spencer does speech and people throw nazi salutes at end which led to media hit piece.

>After
PJW denounces Alt-Right and starts bashing people within the group

>Now
MUH VOOOWS ARG HIWURRR THAN MASHTREEMMERDIA

He also made that video claiming Trump was a Hillary plant and was going to hand the election to her, and not even 6 months later he started sucking Trump's dick just like everyone else.

WHYLE REMANE PRESHURE GROOPS LITWALLY CALL DEMSELVES " DA PEOPOES CHALLENGE" HUWILE SHITTIN ALL OVA DA WEEL OF DA PEEPOL.