Fuck Amazon and their team of shills

Fuck Amazon and their team of shills

They makle the least useful, most complicated things that will "change the world" only to look totally retarded

Currently on reddit, this video is on the frontpage, with over 7000 comments, mostly shills

youtube.com/watch?v=NrmMk1Myrxc&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5gmam8/amazons_new_amazon_go_best_store_ever/
youtube.com/watch?v=EHMXXOB6qPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly i didnt think it could get more on demand than it already is, but once they start using drones to do same day delivery, i'll subscribe for that service

I have a dash button for laundry detergent.

>that video
Fucking automatron. We're fucked

>walk in with no phone
>take stuff
>leave with free shit

>walk into wal-greens with no phone
>take stuff
>leave with free shit

>thinly veiled shill thread
eviscerate yourself you dothead fucking curry nNIGGER

touché

So don't buy it?

the number of the beast

every one will have a virtual number associated with them denoting there worth

the superintelligence AI will manage all humankind through this and enslave us forever

comments already disabled. fuck this gay earth.

Amazon treats their workers like shit and I refuse to buy from them. Fuck Bezos.

Currently working at Amazon HQ in Seattle. I agree that Dash is pretty useless but Go is going to be a juggernaut.

>>thinly veiled shill thread
this

Seriously though what is wrong with just having a conversation with someone?

All this kind of technology does is make it easier for mudshits to live in the west

someone is scared of losing their job

Libshits are antisocial,'member?

>nervously walk in to store
>look around cautiously
>stuff some things down your pants
>start walking out
>see this

wat do?

>comments disabled

Why?

>a system that is probably very easy to exploit

Why?

>thread about this talking about shills when the OP seems like a shill himself

Why?

>be glad i had practice and shove it up my ass

tip that top heavy bitch over and keep walking

Link the thread faggot.

REEEE IM NOT A SHILL, I WANT TOI DISCUSS THE SHILLING TAKING PLACE HERE

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5gmam8/amazons_new_amazon_go_best_store_ever/

>lose smartphone
>can't buy shit

>walk into store
>scan phone
>sign out of account

>pick up everything you want
>sign in
>buy pack of gum

>get the fuck out

If caught blame their system

Most like won't care anyways just like the return fraud it's just cost of doing business.

I'd use it. Fuck waiting in line.

Hope the other stores do it too.

what are those things?

fucking this. as if the smartphone problem wasn't already bad enough, now if you want to use this store you need to have one. i wouldn't be surprised if (((apple))) had something to do with this.

It releases a drone which follows you and then tazers you

can't outsmart a robot!

Coming soon to a 99.9% white neighborhood near you!

they aren't going to build these anywhere else

Amazon Dash. Possibly the stupidest invention of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=EHMXXOB6qPA

>Currently on reddit

You have to go back.

youre mad at the concept or all the things surrounding the concept? the concept is cool right now and potentially life-ruining in the near future. still neat.

>computer vision
It's funny but they did well with their choice of words. "Camera" is spooky word because of 1984 and all that.

wow this is absolutely retarded

i might have to kill myself in the next decade

I hate reddit, I only go there because I like getting angry at how stupid people are

Why is everyone such a fucking idiot today?
Amazon is using this as their holiday season advertisement like they did with the drone package delivery.

I can't believe someone thought this was a good idea
It's literally useless

Drones have about 30 min of juice when there just hovering. 15 min tops in a chase. Would never catch me in that time. And you think a taser would be accurate? Would probably end up hitting the little old lady i'm going to use as a human shield instead.

Your move, Amazon

>begging to get shit stolen by niggers

Yeah no

Thats actually cool as shit. Why are you faggots complaining about everything?

We're finally getting to that dystopian stage where life is just a process of watch screen, press button, buy megacorp brand product, rinse, repeat.

Smartphones, rampant advertising and consumerism jewery, globalism and multinational corporations, the corporatization and censorship of the internet, the news media propoganda machine, online celebrities, all of it. Cancer, and it's eating humanity alive.

>nigger enters store
>steals someone's phone
>steals whatever he wants
>leaves

Genuinely a good invention, increases level of commodity and lowers effort. Unlike other failed "innovations" recently, I can see this having real use in everyday life. I don't think this one will fail.

We have something similar in one big supermarket, the self serving checkout, you still have to scan bar codes and pay with your card and there is an assistant there to help you if you have any trouble, but there are no lines because people don't like new things.

I bought a couple of these for 99 cents each, all for things I already buy from Amazon. I dismantled them to make WiFi switches.

how? maybe if they sell their technology to other grocery stores. if their plan is to start a new grocery chain in places are aren't named Seattle or San Francisco they're crazy.

comply withing 10 seconds

Self-checkout is literally decades old.

yeah, rub it in my face first world man

the huggies one is probably pretty useful if you have a couple of kids but who needs that many razors to find the gillette one useful?

This is not going to work in any cities with niggers.

Have fun paying for your rfdi food faggots

Disgruntled baggage boys and cashiers afraid 1984 is happening right before their eyes

you think its cool? Really? Your opinion is just plain wrong. The whole point is to not wait in line. Drone delivery would be cool, this is shit

Also not that it matters, but a Big faceless corporation using automation to the fullest extent means many jobs will be lost if it catches on

Don't feel bad Ivan. I saw one first time in my life last year when they installed them at Prisma. I'm 26 and lived in city since I was 17 btw.

lol can you imagine niggers just running in there. All this shit will never happen only way is through extreme autharitarian regimes or strictly white areas or asian. Even whites at this point have cultural break down with some of our people where they'd probably try the same shit at much lower rate but still niggers and the 2% of whites who do the same shit goo dluck

Why bother with the drones at this point now though?

Where I live, you can buy through Amazon Prime Now and get it delivered in 20-30 minutes by some immigrant on minimum wage.

>lose wallet
>can't buy shit

Turn 360 degrees and run away

I've actually seen these things at their Palo Alto office. They emit this ominous but calming noise and approached us when we got close.

>keeps all his fuckin fortune inside a wallet

>tfw lucifer gave us technology for exactly that reason

You're fucked, I'm fine.

I code these fucking things.

Okay, I just circumvented this whole thing by not "logging" into the store. What now amazon? Like an employee is going to know? My theft as a nigger is just going to make it look like I'm shopping.

Not really, people can tell when you're stealing from walgreens nigger. They can't when you steal from amazon go.

Not very innovative at all. NigNogs have been doing this for years.

What? There's noting like that in my country and Germany is the best country in the world

someone needs to put that voice-over ontop of a BLM riot where they are just stealing shit from stores

and then at ~30s "welcome to amazon go" becomes "welcome to" switch audio "BLACK LIVES MATTER"

they do have same day delivery in lots of places now, its by bike/car as its driven over from one of their million shipping centers, they just take it right to you if you are in the vicinity.

Kill yourself.
This represents a huge advancement in computer vision and machine learning.

This technology absolutely will change the world.

Just walk out

haven't niggers been doing this for decades?

Its another of the black man's inventions appropriated by whitey