So what's the best type of Anarchy Sup Forums?

So what's the best type of Anarchy Sup Forums?

no anarchy is the best type of anarchy

>anarchy has this many categories and subsets
what's the fucking point?

Anarchists dont believe in being grouped together

>anarcho-feminism

do they not realize that without the government females would be once again be subordinated and queers likely shot with no protection?

Mutualism

Trying to create something from nothing. People pretending to be intellectual about their empty beliefs.

Nobody cares about the subtle differences between all these shitty non-ideologies.

ancap is the only workable anarchy

They don't which is funny because half of the reason I'm an anarchist is because of this. Without a power structure, it will be way harder to spread degeneracy.

Transhumanism will bring about the ubermench. It is the future and the inevitability beyond all others.

> I'm an anarchist

What kind though?

>i want to work and live for myself, i understand violating the non-aggression principle is violating nature and i will be punished accordingly by my associated guild (and if not more likely than not just shot on sight)
>empty beliefs

huh, who could pic related be?

Anarchy is destruction

National, followed by Mutualism.

i think you mean anarchism.

Afro Anarchism

I see people sum up capitalism, communism and fascism in a couple sentences on Sup Forums all the time.

Tell me about anarchism in as few words as possible, informing me AND telling me why you think it's shit.

Is there really a "kind" of anarchism? Seems like saying you wish there was a "kind" of communism. In reality, humanity without a power structure will revert to survival of the fittest and subjugation of the weak.

The anarchy where I become a warlord, and take your wives and land.

Ancap, but it's still pretty shit though.

>Is there really a "kind" of anarchism?

Not really desu. Its all pretty much the same but with different political viewpoints.

true anarchy, anarcho communism. the rest are confused

The memes are good though

>H+
>anarchy
>not literally being mind controlled by the government with chips in your head

Fascism

Anarcho communism,
What the fuck is purple? Lesbian tranny circle jerk with no cops? Fuck that's not an ideology that's a fetish.

At least you're a cool commie.
-t. National Syndicalist

Anarcho-capitalism

The others just want to replace the governement with their own brand of totalitarianism

Posting more

Ancap because of the memes

Thanks, yeah I don't think cock sucking should really qualify as an ethos for society.

treating the planet like a government that takes care of you is probably the best way to go about anarchy.

>violating the non-aggression principle is violating nature

muh nature, your principles don't mean shit when 20k men with ak47 decide to play by their own rules

Sounds more like you, internationalist faggot.

True

Try to solve this

The blue red or yellow

Communism.

Humans have always had the concept of personal property.

Yes we do, the only reason I'm an anarchist is because it's sick to hang out with them

You aren't intellectual and no non-Anarchist is.

Kek no. It's retarded even by anarchist standards

They mad cuz memes

Anarcho-Fascism

"Did someone say 'roads'"?

organizing anarchy

That like hearding cats?

can someone list what these are please

Anarcho-monarchism

BUMP