Illegal to date high schoolers

>illegal to date high schoolers
how THE FUCK am i supposed to find a girl of wife material if i can't red pill her before she gets brainwashed?

It's not illegal at all.

>dating
"Dating" is just a word for "girls being sluts". If you want to be with a girl you ask her father permission to court her and enter into a supervised courtship on a path to marriage.
And anyway, girls shouldn't be in school at all.

>If you want to be with a girl you ask her father permission to court her and enter into a supervised courtship on a path to marriage.

did you invent a time machine? what century are you from?

When did antiqueposting become a thing?

>IT'S 2016 SO IT'S OKAYFOR GIRLS TO BE SLUTS
Nag, fuck off. Just because it's the CURRENT YEAR doesn't make things that are right not anymore.

Buy one at the isis slave market like everyone else does you moron.

I didn't say anything about girls having sex though

unless you live in an extremely small Amish town you're not gonna have to ask permission to "court" a girl you mongoloid.

If you want marriage you don't want a girl that would fuck you beforehand anyway, ideally.

you have to get one while YOU'RE in high school

it's already too late for you lad

> redpill her before she's brainwashed
> high school

I have some bad news for you OP

>you're not gonna have to ask permission to "court"
If you're an honorable man you do. You can't just take a girl who belongs to somebody else.

Simple
Get a girl while you're still in high school
>tfw my gf and I started dating when we were 16
So far so good

t.sex offender

>you will never be a 13th century nobleman
>you will never engage in an elaborate courting process with the daughter of a bro-tier co-vassal
>deciding who to court will never be an exercise in weighing the qt'ness of the maiden on the one hand and the standing of her family on the other
why even live

teach me everything you know about everything

I'd love to see that statute.

Just discovered why feminists always want to raise the age of consent.

>probably raise it to 30 next so roasties corner the marriage market completely

Top post

>implying

If you want a pure redpilled QT, you have to make your own.

The reason they do this OP is to convince anyone that wants a non-brainwashed gf to join the military.

If the age of consent was 16, nobody would join.

Women know this. Funny thing is, it's too late anyway even if you join, literally one month out of high school for a bitch and they are already slutty.

>Move to Germany
>Pop into a middle eastern country to pick up your child bride
>Come back and live in Germany because they recognize Sharia marriages to children

Ezpz, OP.

Hell, they wanted to get it up to 21.
B-but that's forbidden love.

dis niggga gets it

>illegal to date high schoolers

what?!

>tfw you know people who are 26 dating 15 year old girls and it's all fine ;)

brazil isn't as feminist as US =/

If you're wise and have good looks, you can even attempt to revert the liberal brainwashing state of young girls before the final bluepill.

I guess you could try in the States too, just take advantage of the liberal world, use it as an weapon until you're done with it, being careful with what's around, obviously.

Sounds a little jewy, but you need to know how to play this game.

a lot of people will have to die
but this will be making a comeback
sooner than you think