The Final Solution

The Final Solution.

Universal Basic Income.

BUT

Only for married couples with at least one child.

AND

Only when there is not a serious risk of congenital defects, and where there is, mandatory genetic screening of embryos to ensure against it in order to qualify for UBI.

And only when both members of the couple have no serious criminal record.

Criticisms?

both man and woman must be ethnic of the country they live in.

And I'm not still convinced.

Leave millions out in the cold and promotes overpopulation

Contradicts the 'universal' aspect of the Universal Basic Income.

Ethnic groups are a social construct and thus not real

>/lefty pol/ was always pol maymay

maybe for you, but OP is a bong.
ethnicity is real if you cross the ocean.

so those who currently are disabled are just supposed to die? I hope you get in a wreck that paralyzes you.

The aim is: Income for literally everybody
The challenge is: How do we get the money

the rich must suffer

Good points.

New caveats:
Drop "Universal" from the title, we'll just call the policy "Basic Income" or "Family Income".

Income is withdrawn or forfeit above two children. Not illegal to have bigger families but must be paid for entirely by your independent income.

>the rich must suffer

There is no successful country that doesn't have rich people.

what are japanese, what are koreans what are australians abbos.

How about just economic incentive for high IQ individuals in near perfect health to have children? Just outbreed the nogs.
Basic income is just asking to be abused down the line.
stop replying to obvious bait

The final solution to what? Automation? Globalization?
Have you ever considered that maybe if you can't do anything that a robot or a Bangladeshi can't do, just maybe you shouldn't be breeding after all? Maybe you're just obsolete.

So many retards in the alt-right bragging that white Europeans are the apex of evolution and that capitalism is duh best yet they turn around and beg the government for protectionism

this is the final solution

Basic income is immoral.
Instead of concentrating the funds of social welfare system to aod those who need it the most, you'd rather enter into a system where wealth is distributed equally, rather than where it is needed most?

Your goal is as a society is to make sure that as few people as possible need those services, nof to make sure that everyone gets a cut.

Basic income will make things worse for those whom the welfare systems were built for in the first place.

>one child
Has to be a 2 child minimum mate

No. Parasites can get out of the honest man's wallet.

If one cannot afford to bring another human into this world, one should not.

Societies have good reason to value the preservation of the unique constructs they have developed through hundreds of years of cultural evolution.

i can't wait for my country to implement UBI and its coming sooner I imagined. $1300/mo is the expected amount to be given.

if there's zero rules except just be a citizen then fuck it, I'm moving to a 3rd world and get my money wired to me as I live as a NEET king.

Or you could work on top of it and gain an edge or the comfy nigs who will be doing no such thing.

Also prices might go up

What about when we run out of rich people?