MILO SAYS HE ISN'T ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT PIZZA GATE

HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING CONFIRMED HAPPENING

HE SAID PEOPLE WITH WASHINGTON AREA CODES CALLED HIM AND TOLD HIM HE CANT TALK ABOUT IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAYYdRvIkR0
youtube.com/watch?v=bDUA7i1hxBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give a fucking source dipshit

it's from his live speech going on right now you fucking cuck

So what? Give us sauce, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAYYdRvIkR0

here you go you lazy fucks

Those were his exact words from the live stream

>lazy
No, you're the lazy one. Too lazy to make a proper thread. You must be new here. Assimilate, or get nufaggot.

Where in the video does he say it? Learn how to make a fucking thread, you absolute dunce. Sage.

i'm not telling you now, nigger

Wow, thanks for clearing that up, famalam. I guess I'll just take your word for it... Fucking idiots. Where are all these nufags coming from? Back to plebbit, the lot of you.

right after he takes the podium, rewind to almost the beginning.

Cute butthurt. If you're going to make a shitty thread, then you're going to get called out. Bottom line, end of story. Deal with it.

>not yet

What did Milo mean by this? What does Washington have planned?

my only guess is until trump gets in office

>milo
>pizzagate
Who fucking care you guys are worse than leftists sometimes.

shill detected

We're waiting for (((them))) to come up with the narrative for the public first

>When you bust a rigged election but she still recountin'

This is probably the case. Wait until the republicans are in charge so that the liberals can't scratch one another's backs.

"we have had enough fun at the expense of the disabled. fucking kek"

Not sauce nigga. Give me the sauce faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDUA7i1hxBw

Dunno if it's been said yet but milo is a puppet and this will turn out to be false news. It's basically the first (or last) step to evidence tampering if any illegal activity actually occurred the way pizza gate says it did.

how about his "halls of power"' comment?

Does this mean that the government knows about pizzagate but aren't ready to pull the trigger on it yet?

The key now will be to get the msm people to fight among themselves as to the potential of some aspect s of the story being true.

We get them in a dialogue among themselves and we won.

Any exposure here = win.

Even if we get less than 2% of the populace, that's still a good large number that can then be used to investigate.

You shitskin niggers think Pizzagate is a fake story to distract attention away from other very real criminal acts. And those who believe Pizzagate is real are the retards?

someone needs to look into this

What would be beautiful is if the MSM see the changing tide and try to jump on the pizzagate scandal to look like truly neutral and critical journalists, attempting to save their hide in the process.

But we'll remember, traitors are the first to go.

>implying the media is a bastion of truth and freedom

Nigga they are involved in pizzagate

g-guys if milo said he can't talk about it then the order must have come from Steve Bannon, his boss.

This happens right when Alex Jones says we can't talk about it anymore, who is also in talks with the Trump camp.

Is the Trump campaign trying to kill pizzagate?

>"Oy vey milo, we are from the government. We don't want you talking about the dozens of politicians who raped you as a child because we're about to do a big reveal this week and it may compromise the operation. One of our wetwor- i mean agents will be coming over to your house to ensure your safety."

Yeah, no shit he's not allowed to talk about it, he's under investigation. How stupid are you? You are not supposed to talk about on going investigations.

more likely Alex believed the MSM would attempt to annihilate his credibility after the pizzeria shootup by linking him to the attack

wasn't he releasing a book or something about pizza gate though? or am I missing something?

is he being censored?

A jewish opportunist said he would talk about it to get attention -> $.

hurr durr lets believe it because it follows our narritive

what the hell is this pizzagate shit

Alex has ties to the deep state so he knew in advance the false flag was coming

(the ties he has are from ones fighting the deep state btw)

Jesus fucking christ how retarded and ineffectual can a person even be to be unable to google the words "milo pizzagate" and find the video in literally 3 seconds and then skip around to find the exact quote in literally ten more seconds. How do you people even remember to breathe?

Until Milo is handling the press corps.

That's not how it works, nigger. When I make a thread, I provide all of the relevant details, and in case you haven't noticed, most threads work that way. You and OP might as well not even bother making these half-assed threads, if you're too lazy to make it worth my while. And you faggots have the audacity to call me "lazy", you're the most lazy pieces of shit on Sup Forums, and I'd be willing to bet a month's salary that you and OP haven't even lurked for 2 months. Cancerous nufags. Get the fuck