If Trump gets inaugurated then I'm killing myself

If Trump gets inaugurated then I'm killing myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1roCscTXjg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

see ya

ok

nothing has been lost

ok i won't miss you

Seek help. He will be inaugurated. Out of your control.

So how are you coping knowing your days are numbered?

Well, peace.

Don't. There's still much in your life to live for. Trump being president is an atrocity, but hopefully he'll do such a horrible job that someone else more qualified replaces him in 2020. Until then, you just need to keep fighting for what you believe in.

Noice

why wait? do it now. it will be the best Christmas present you can give to your single mother.

What could you possibly think is so horrible about Trump becoming president that you feel your best option is to end your life?

I really don't understand

quit being a pussy and just do it
you are just wasting time by being alive

why wait?

Then you better start preparing for the inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1roCscTXjg

Please jump off a cliff in the mountains where the buzzards can clean your rotten ass up .

Have fun. I know the rest of us will without you around.

Can I have your stuff?

Praise kek.

fpbp

check'd

Is that Picard on top of a green Vulcan dragon? Asking for a friend.

You probably aren't faggot, and are either a falseflagger, a troll, or somebody who thinks this wouldn't amuse us, but if you're serious, you might as well kill yourself now.

>killing yourself over an election
Come on now

>Trump being president is an atrocity
I wonder how it must be to go through life thinking in such hysterical terms. So America elected its first truly populist president. Big deal. Suppose he actually somehow became a dictator, (which really isn't possible), or started nuking other countries. If you call everything he does "terrifying" before he even becomes president, you're abusing the language and give the impression you become frenzied and hyperbolic when you don't get your way.

Things of value lost :
[Nihil]

Why wait? Do it now and avoid the Groundhog Day rush.

Bye then.

Goos riddance you waste of semen

Sell me your identity so i can live in the burgerland.

No no no. Can I have your stuff OP? Do you have nice stuff?