Women Lie About the Number of Men They've Slept With

> There are two questions I now refuse to answer: 1. How many driving lessons I had to have; and 2. How many guys I've slept with.

> When it comes to driving, let's just say I was a slow learner. But if we're talking about fucking, I'd rather not do the math.

> A survey by the French Institute of Public Opinion found that on average, people in France say they've had 9.9 sexual partners (13.1 for men, 6.9 for women).

> In the UK, a survey by student newspaper The Tab showed a similar pattern. Some 20 percent of women surveyed would lower the number of sexual partners they'd had, compared with 10 percent of men.

> According to François Kraus of the French Institute of Public Opinion, it's a same-old-same-old kind of problem: "Even if things are changing, today, in all social classes, the belief remains that a man who's had many sexual partners is more valuable than a woman who's had many sexual partners."

> Mina says she's "only slept with eight guys" but she's ashamed of it. "I want to have fun, to be liberated," she says, "but it's hard."

> Émilie's scared of her friends judging her "It scares me. It might sound stupid, but I always imagined that after I'd finished studying I would spend the rest of my life with the same man. And in fact, telling myself I might have slept with 40 guys, even if in most of the cases I had a nice time... Well, it makes me sad."

> Louise, on the other hand, couldn't care less about telling me how many people she's slept with. "Around 20,"

- archive.is/A4Xyu

What the fuck should we do Sup Forums! Women won't change!

Have the Africans and Muslims deal with these slags.

woah no shit i bet youre gonna say men lie over next

>Émilie's scared of her friends judging her

High school mentality.

>1 in 5 women say they lie about how many men they've slept with.

Its fucking nothing.

Also, these "studies"....people focus too much on them and take them too seriously. Sociology is not a science.

Well spotted Sherlock, I can sleep easy now.

i'd wager it's higher. the 1 in 5 is only the women that actually know they're lying. the other women are still lying, but actually believe the lies themselves. Tell themselves it was "just casual" or "a one night stand" it didn't count.

>Mina says she's "only slept with eight guys" but she's ashamed of it. "I want to have fun, to be liberated," she says, "but it's hard."

>It scares me. It might sound stupid, but I always imagined that after I'd finished studying I would spend the rest of my life with the same man. And in fact, telling myself I might have slept with 40 guys, even if in most of the cases I had a nice time... Well, it makes me sad."

> Louise, on the other hand, couldn't care less about telling me how many people she's slept with. "Around 20,"

>Only eight guys

>I might have slept with 40 guys
>might have slept with 40 guys
>might

>Around 20

Makes me want to gas myself. How can a woman fuck that many people? The world really is trash. Imagine marrying that cunt who has fucked 40 men, she will be kissing your children goodnight for fuck sake.

Like what the fuck is the point of trying to find a woman if you're traditional minded nowadays?

Same reason I voted for a reality TV star who had no chance of winning the election just on the off chance that he could make America great again.

You have to at least give it a shot before you quit.

Degeneracy pushed by the (((media)))

>not religious enough to marry a bible thumper
>too traditional-minded to look past slutty behavior and adultery

Fuck women. I just broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago because she was basically sexting another guy and thought it was okay.

I'm just gonna fap the rest of my life and make money.

Water is wet.

How many people have you slept with?

>TFW likely won't marry a virgin
Feelsbadman.jpeg

One good thing about the arabs: they will stone all these whores into oblivion.

>not grooming a pre teen English girl

Cmon Muhammad, step up your game.

As a general rule you should multiply the number she admits by 3. If she admits to 3 guys, it's probably 9. If she says 0, it is actually 3.

>Be indigenous briton and traditionalist christian
>Post on Sup Forums
> "LOL [muslim name]"

>women lie

Why are people surprised?

But 3*0 is still 0, burger bro

>If he's sleep with too few women he's a jealous loser, if he's slept with many women he's a hypocrite.

Rhetorical questions with no winning answer are amusing.

When will men admit that slut shaming is a matter of the male ego? Why wouldn't you want to fuck somebody more experienced? Unless of course you're so insecure in your potency as a lover that you'll only have sex with virgins because they have nothing better to compare you to.

>only 8 guys

MGTOW all the way
I'm not assuming used bitches after their sexual retirements

really there is a certain level of inner development where a person is immune to this kind of thing.

first of all most of this is media induced. and second if you reach a certain point of inner development you will not pair with a person that is whoreish. you'll pair with women that very clearly, through their words as well as action, undoubtedly would never do something like that.

a guy that falls into a trap with these kinds of women is typically an insecure jerkoff who is involved in the "dating scene"

that's just how it is.

I don't hedge my value on my number of sexual partners. it does not play against my self confidence one bit.

if some girl thinks i am pathetic for not sleeping around, then it just means she is a whore.

the mentalities are like oil and water. those caught in between are the neurotic, desperate and diseased.

Multiply by 3. Easy.

My wife has only ever had my penis inside her. Feels good man

But what's the number of driving lessons that would make you feel safe around a car driven by a woman?

Welcome to reality user, the slippery slope is as real as we make it sound to be. I am certain, if you play your cards right, you will find your perfect waifu, Though nothing is easy on this world.

None.

Since then she wouldn't have a driving license.

Degeneracy

>wanting to fuck a loose cunt that 8+ men have jizzed in
it's flat out fucking gross
would you date an ugly girl? no? cause her face is gross. sluts are gross

Where MRAs and MGTOWs err (among other things) is assuming women will ever recognize their errors and faults when faced with the logic and consequences of their stupid girly ideas.

>tfw marrying virgin gf next year

also, if she just outright refuses to answer that question, you can be certain she's trash

>Flag

>Why wouldn't you want to fuck somebody more experienced?
Diminishing returns.
"Sexual experience " is a meme that can be picked up in an afternoon. The only thing having sex with many men teaches is how to have sex with many men, which only raises the question of why a man would want a woman who has learned how to sexually please men that aren't him?

If all men are the same sexually then there's no reason she has to gain experience with other men, and if all men are different sexually then having sex with other men is counterproductive.

Kek that's what you think

imo there's girls who hate sluts and girls who are sluts

RARE?

wew lad

Suppreme taste great leader

men tend to over report their numbers while women tend to under report them, nothing new

Wrong.

If a girl sees there is value to be had in her appearing to hate sluts she will hate sluts.

If there is no value to be gained by doing so she will just follow the crowd.

I'm in the same boat man. How can we find virgins these days? It seems impossible.

And if she says she's a virgin but there's no hymen but you waited forever to have sex, you're out of luck. It's fraud.

if you cant differentiate a skank from a decent woman you're a permavirgin or future beta provider anyway

This. Plus you kinds come of the same place where 40 strangers dicks ave been

of course there are, but why would a girl who hates sluts refuse to tell you how many people she fucked?
or did i miss the point here?

Go gay user, theres a shit ton of loyal men waiting for you, not dumb cunt women

Why can't we just slut shame both men and women and not go the other way?

Bien hecho
/thread

Because men usually don't get their panties in a twist when someone tells them something mean.

Women have a strategy:
When I come to a party: watch Netflix with their bf
When I don't go party: liberate themselves with any walking cock that moves
That's basically my life agenda with girls, they know it and act accordingly.

Disgusting and absolutely wrong. Faggots are the cancer of humanity when it comes to promiscuity.

always multiply by five to get the best approximation of her past partners, faggots

Just what the fuck are you? A North Korean party member with special internet privileges? A guy with some rare proxy located on the Chinese-DPRK border?

FUCKING TELL US ALREADY I'M SICK OF NORTH KOREAN FLAGS JUST MAKING ONE POST AND LEAVING WITH NO EXPLANATION

I've only slept with 4 women and they were all girlfriends. I don't care if women have a bunch of partners but they have to be OK when people aren't lining up to fuck. I've had girl give me shit for having such a low number I just like fucking the same cow for a few years over finding a new one every few weeks.

I'd be more attracted to a woman similar than me. Shocking kek.

I don't think we can find them my friend..

I don't think we can.

>I'm just gonna fap the rest of my life and make money.

reminds me of a meme ...

B-Buh FAGGOTS AND GAYS ARE DIFF user

she wouldnt i was a agreeing with you

ah, alright, my bad then

Well you always add 1 first, like the free spot in bingo, if any of you brits know what that game is

zero :)

I'm going on a date with a Christian girl who describes herself as a relationship girl only...but who knows. Maybe she got dicked by 20 guys in college and now decided to pretend to be a nice girl.

There is just no way to know...

And even after sex, if their hymen is broken, it could just be because of horseback riding or gymnastics, so we'll never know.

>tfw not in a country where arranged marriages are the norm

none, will change in 9 months though

Who the fuck cares? Why is this even a fucking on Sup Forums I don't even.

>calls himself redpilled
>is okay with his girlfriend/wife having fucked other men

Your daily reminder:
The more partners a woman has had, the more likely she is to:

>Divorce
>Cheat
>Report Marital Unhappiness
>Experience difficulty in pair-bonding
>Report a lower satisfaction with regard to her sex life

> A survey by the French Institute of Public Opinion found that on average, people in France say they've had 9.9 sexual partners (13.1 for men, 6.9 for women).
>(13.1 for men, 6.9 for women).
>frenchies in charge of math

because poll is really just Sup Forums in disguise and we jus talk about random shit, desu, pol does a better job of being random than b

Casual sex bores me to fucking tears. It gets old really quick.

It baffles me how people well into their 20s can still find hookup culture appealing.

Call me a faggot, but sex without some level of romance and love behind it is god damn pointless.

12, only a few of them were hookers, only two of the were men

We're in the same boat as the men of Berlin in 1946.
Where do you find an unsoiled woman after the Red Army has raped it's way across the country?
You don't.

Either you accept that and hope your children dont grow up to be cucks too, or you accept dying alone and letting your people die out.

Discussing sociopolitics, and a culture's view on sexuality, which directly effects the politics of a nation is Sup Forums related you massive faggot.

looks can be deceiving.

>How many people have you slept with?

then met the one
dated/engaged for 5 years
now married for 24 years

been married

>only two of them were men
leaf

gl user
Hopefully she's telling the truth....you'll know for sure once she talks about anything relating to sex just by reading her body language.

There are still a couple of decent women out there.

Plus, I'd rather not sacrifice my dignity just to participate in what is shaping up to be a hopeless battle.

I dgaf what the fuck they *say* they do: they're whores and we all know it.

That means it is much higher than 1 in 5. Women lie to everyone including themselves. The notion that we should trust surveys like this because they are done anonymously is fallacious. People care about being judged by strangers. What is more, women will lie to themselves to make themselves feel better.

I feel more ashamed of having sex with hookers than having consensual intercourse with other men, if I'm being honest.

gay sex is patrician

There actually is a small silver lining here. If the survey was comprised solely of volunteers, a Stanford study from way back when suggested that volunteers for questions related to sexuality are ~2-4 times more promiscuous than the general population.

It's small, but it's something.

>even has the Sinuiju Special Administrative Region flag

spooky

Understandable.
Just realize you're competing for those highly desirable women with the highest caliber of men, and unless you are also of that caliber you have a stony row ahead of you to hoe.

Realistically there may come a point where you have to sacrifice your dignity if you actually want to reproduce. I'm not saying don't try, I'm just saying to take full stock of your situation.

been happening ever since kim ascended the throne. you know kim is /oneofus/

hi kim!

Speaking from a guy who probably is on. The higher level of op's survey curve

>dignity
>Sup Forums

you're in the wrong place lad

This honestly
I finally decided to sacrifice my integrity and caliber up a bit, got some girls but they're not interested until I start acting like and looking like other normies......I'll have to pretend for a couple months but at least I'll have some action. Gonna hate every second of being "normie" but action is action

What did you mean by this?

If she admits to zero, then the true number is 1 or 2.
>no hymen, no diamond

So when wife tells me that she only slept with 3 guys before we met that that is really code for "I slept with 48 guys, 32 being Jamals"????

It tells you how many long term boyfriends she had. They never count flings

Holy shit

Sluts are everywhere but Western culture puts them on a pedestal in many cases.

Don't forget that women don't count oral sex as count. You can multiply their reported numbers by 2-3 for vaginal sex, but by approximately 7 for oral sex.