Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/parking-tickets-issued-on-wrecks-while-stockholm-burns
youtube.com/watch?v=YWgpOUgskTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does shedding a single tear count?

I lost. I laughed.

laughter is the Kek's medicine, Sup Forumsack

Lost... Source?

if you're in this thread, bump it pls, I'll keep posting for quite a long while but can't when it's gonna 404

>don't say mean things to black people they'll get angry and become criminals
>don't say mean things to Muslims they'll get angry and become terrorists
>FUCK RADICAL WHITE PEOPLE

I've always thought that they are more racist than we ever would hope to be by constantly talking about race, blaming the whites and basically campaigning for a fucking race war sooner than natsocs could ever call for it

bump the thread if you're in here pls

fucking kekked

How come I feel sad for the kangaroo ?
I think ive been brainwashed by the jews guys, I cannot tolerate any form of violence anymore.

Hi

Cringe allowed eh? Might as well post some grade A degeneracy then.

thx m8, I'd like ppl to occasionally bump the thread, I plan to dump everything Sup Forumsworthy I have got on my hard drive, I'll promise to spend at least an hour in here, if anyone got some cringe/ylyl material, you're welcome to post, I'll save the good ones from here and repost them later

Pic is fake right?

holy shit, this is literal autism, I wonder who spends time to draw that stuff??

And finally for cringe

Probably some random Sup Forumstards

friatider.se/parking-tickets-issued-on-wrecks-while-stockholm-burns

Lost.

Sup Forums has become such a cancer since 2010, I mean, it was cancer back then too when I hung out there, but now, it's even more autistic, I guess some /r9k/ fags have moved to Sup Forums

Wait is this real?

Why the fuck is this "put me in the screencap" bullshit a thing?
Who the fuck has such low self-esteem that they have to feel better by having their anonymous post included in a screencap? That shit clutters it up and is completely useless.

Why not "husband and wife"?

>When the country you live in is so free that you have to oppress yourself to maintain victimhood status

Fuck this gay earth...

This comic is like a discussion you have with yourself in the shower which you would never have with a real person.
While also being a sick, disgusting pervert. Embarrassing.

Pretty sure this video is going viral.

Type in "dog headlock punch kangaroo" you'll probably get it.

This is now a rage thread.

>I lost. I laughed.
Who the fuck makes a post like this?

A paid shill.

I couldn't find out when I googled, could be fake then, but if you google, maybe you can find out, it looks kinda real

>FUCK RADICAL WHITE PEOPLE
You """"people"""" are by in large, better off than other Americans.

i hope whatever that is kills itself

youtube.com/watch?v=YWgpOUgskTY

One of Sam Hyde's classic videos.

You are alright Esti, you made me laugh multiple times.

10/10

baq2redditfaggit

>Frontier

Fuck this gay Earth

Why the fuck would a shill be in a YLYL thread? It's not like they would gain any new information off of a satirical comic.

spare them, there are people of any age group, newfags/oldfags lurking and posting, desu

I don't have enough material for rage I'm afraid, I'll try to scoop out what I can if I have rage in my hard drive

Why the fuck would anybody ever make something so sick?

They're fucked. They need help.

Every single one of these was a horrible train wreck. What the fuck is that? Why did I read those? What the hell is wrong with you?

Of course its fake

Kek. I almost felt sad that he punched that aussiebeast but he did have his dog in a fucking headlock.

It's ledditors who want to get on r/Sup Forums

okay

fuck you man, post something yourself if you got some stuff instead of memeing about back2plebbit

much appreciated desu, I woke up too early before work and little hangover, so I have plenty of time to post for muh Sup Forumsacks

There weren't ledges like that on the WTC...Bush did do 9/11 tho

reminds me of the guy in the car going ape with a flute

So underrated.

also, the dogs neck was fucking torn open

thx :3

my point exactly

Oh god, they're working harder than I thought they would on that. Naturally, they start with the reverse on 'transage', an adult pretending to be a child. Just to normalize it more the other way when they try and say children are 'transage' and should be treated like adults... fucking degenerates. I hate people.

>intellectual reasons

If you convert to Islam, you're not an intellectual to begin with, my dear special snowflake.

It's like saying 'i want to be a nobel-price winning scientist, after blowing half your brain out with a shotgun point blank to your face'.