I keep seeing everybody saying "2nd Amendment" this, "2nd Amendment" that...

I keep seeing everybody saying "2nd Amendment" this, "2nd Amendment" that. You're looking at something that was adopted in 1791.

Ladies and Gentlemen... we live in the 21st century, 2016, it should be about time that we do something about old rules. The 2nd Amendment and the "Right to bear arms" was only approved to prevent others from entering property and committing treason. A time when the "police" were not so wide spread as it is today.

Really, if you allow guns to be bought, you're just doing half of the criminal's job for them. All there is to do? Go and shoot somebody. Don't you see the problem there? Regulation doesn't work.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Day of the rake is coming soon leaf.

OK - come get 'em big boy.

>regulation doesn't work
So surely laws to prevent people having guns will!
Fucking rake yourself leaf. I know rights must be hard for you to understand.

>we live in the 21st century, 2016
where have I heard this before...
oh

Its the right to be able to own à gun, the governement doesn't give free guns

You allways have thé right to buy healthcare if you can afford it, like guns

see

then see, pic related.

Now fuck off.

>nig with gun comes into your house
>"aye cracka hands up! imma rape yo wife!"
>fucks your wife then shoots her
>you stand there defenseless with baseball bat
>nignog shoots you
>cops show up 15 minutes later eating donuts
>"welp johnson looks like he got away"

kys leaf shitty b8 m8 0/10

Why do you need a fully automated weapon to kill a so-called "intruder"? Isn't a pistol enough? Last I remember, there never were a company of people who broke into a single home to find some cash.

You protect yourselves with a gun at home? Are you really going to shoot a living being that walks through your door? Have you heard of ANYBODY actually needing to use a weapon as such to kill?

The idea of needing to carry a gun or bring it with you, is an old perspective. We no longer live in the 18th century, so maybe we should stop living by the rules of the 18th century.

last time i checked guns werent given freely to everyone. theyre expensive. youre argument is literally retarded. fucking leaf

Guns are fun. Deal with it. They aren't going anywhere.

You're just upset you aren't American, I know.

And yes, if someone broke into my home I would probably shoot them.

There have been thousands of incidents of intruders being shot to death here in the US.

The police have no duty to protect US citizens.

You'll need them once the day of the rake happens, leaf.

This has got to be some of the most poorly constructed bait I've ever read. Are you a Somalian posting with a leaf proxy?

See
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

>that pic
There is something seriously wrong with an individual that thinks it's their right to force an expert to serve them, but defending yourself is a privilege

What fucking part of shall not be infringed don't you get?

>leaf

We've got lots of violent people in this country, unfortunately, and their guns aren't going to vanish if we get rid of the 2nd Amendment. When the cops take 5 minutes or more to get to where you are after a call, it's nice to have a gun. Also, it's good to be able to intimidate the government.

Normal law abiding citizens will not have guns and blood thirst sub-human brown scum like yourself will. Yes, I'd kill a living human being in a second and if you wouldn't do that for your family you deserve to die.

The Constitution is definitely outdated. Another one of the amendments says that you don't have to let a soldier sleep overnight in your house. When the fuck was the last time that was a concern for anybody?

These are old documents written when Americans were under threat from the British. That's why they wanted guns everywhere, to fend off the British.

The law is intended to change with the times, say for example when new technology emerges. I definitely support repealing the second amendment. It's a bad fuckin' law, just like the Constitutional amendment that banned alcohol.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>Consider this a warning.

LEAF
E
A
F

>Why do you need a fully

stopped reading here

You have a complete misconception of what a "right" is. A right is something that you can practice without conscripting others. I have a right to own a gun if I am willing to pay for it. You do have a right to buy whatever healthcare you want, but you do not have a right to conscript other people to take care of you when you get sick.

CONCERN TROLLING
O
N
C
E
R
N

T
R
O
L
L
I
N
G

>it's old so get rid of it

Is this why Trudeau is throwing out what has been one of the most successful forms of government historically in Canada for failing, mainland European governmental values?

Britain and America forever.
Fucking leaves not allowed.

As always:

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>You're looking at something that was adopted in 1791.
>Ladies and Gentlemen... we live in the 21st century, 2016
Irrelevant

I have health insurance provided by my employer and I pay $194 a month. It's pretty good and I live in a constitutional carry state.

Nice copypasta, leaf.

Fuck off with your concern trolling

>That's why they wanted guns everywhere, to fend off the British.

They wanted people to retain their rights to own guns to defend themselves and their property as well as in the case that the government became tyrannical. There is nothing outdated about those concepts.

>Forcing people who train and study for years to provide you medical care either for free or with taxes (taken at gunpoint)
>Right

>Defending oneself from criminals, tyrants, hostile actors of any kind.
>Not a right

Liberals everyone.

I'm a 5'0" 120 pound woman. If anyone man out there wanted to he could easily beat, rob, rape, and murder me. Having a gun in my house and carrying a pistol when I'm out and about makes it to so I can defend myself against almost anyone.

Why do you want to take this away from woman? Have you explained to your mother why you wish to see her beaten and raped?

We live under rule of law. There is an established and previously agreed upon legal procedure for changing it.

Comply of GTFO.

>Hey guys, it's the current year. Any idea that did not come from the current year is considered null and void because, after all, it's the current year.

Buying guns is a right.
Buying healthcare is a right.

Free guns is not a right.
Free healthcare is not a right.

A leaf trying to lecture anyone else on how to conduct their affairs? Really? Shouldn't you be praying to Mecca right about now?

>the eternal leaf strikes again

i hate my country so much. even our conservative politicians are loathsome, pandering muppets

>You're looking at something that was adopted in 1791

Does that mean that the first amendment doesn't apply to Sup Forums?

A right implies that removing that right from someone is a previous crime and can be met with death.

>Someone infringes on my right to self defence, should they be arrested? Yes. If they refuse arrest, should they be shot? Yes.

>A doctor doesn't want to treat someone because they're not getting paid, should the doctor be arrested? No.

/thread

>Bill of "needs"
Sage

>it's the current year

>
STAY BUTHURT LEAF

AHHAHAHAHA

> I'm a 5'0" 120 pound woman.

You should lose like 10 pounds.

Health care is available to all, it's "insurance" that isn't.
Also, you can have my guns, come get them. I wish you pussys would shit or get off the pot on this one. Ban all the shit you want, you won't see any significant change before you die.
>Nothing you do will make any difference.

I want you stupid fuckers to even try to ban guns in the US. There are more guns here than there are people and we know how to fucking use them.

Fuck off

Shits like you are the reason I can only shoot my pistols on a range and all my mags are pinned.

These laws dont make anybody safer, they just make life difficult for law abiding citizens.

This. There is no reason for civilians to own military grade assault rifles, there is literally NO practical use for a military assault rifle other than killing large groups of people or going to war. I feel safe when I walk outside cause I know any crazy white autist like Elliot Rodgers can't just walk into walmart buy an Ar-15 in 10 minutes then start gunning down random people in the streets.

kek

An armed society is a polite society. You ever notice that just about every single one of these shootings occur in gun-free or gun restricted zones?

Your entire post was wrong. In most of America is none of what you did true.
>Please don't comment on shit you know nothing about.

Guns aren't free
>get fucked toronto cuck

Well it's just because the criminals aren't following the laws. Maybe if we pass more laws the criminals will listen.

Are you totally unaware that I could drive 10 minutes to my local gun store and walk out with 10 unregistered firearms that are every bit as effective as an AR-15?

As for practical use, hunting and competitive shooting are popular things, the later basically requiring military style rifles.

There are roughly 650 million guns in the world.

Roughly 320 million of those are in the United States.

Roughly 20 million of those guns are US military, police and government owned.

The private citizens in the US own the remaining 300 million guns....

And many other estimates show that America might have as many as 750 million guns in the citizen's hands... :)

>He's worried about being shot up by white autists.
Do I need to post the firearm homicide rate by race leaf?

>a right to something means you have a right to force other people to buy it for you

this post just screams reddit

Shit thread

The 2nd Amendment is fine, you're just a giant faggot. Rake yourself you piece of shit

>criminals
>following the law

And btw you should know that our government might use the army if there are protest at the new pipelines....

BAN THIS FUCKING SPAMMING LEAF AND THAT GOD DAMN SERBIAN CTR-LARPER ALREADY

FUCK.

If we could just arbitrarily remove rights and protections like that, there's pretty much a 100% chance that they'd all be gone by now.

The people in power have no interest in letting you own guns or letting you speak freely. They have no interest in protecting you, dumbass. Where have you been for the past 2 decades?

Why would you want to yield ALL of your rights to corrupt(able) government officials? Because of 'muh terrorists' and 'muh school shootings'? Because it's 2016 and we have iPhones and shit now, so time throw out this 'Constitution' nonsense?

Yeah, there's totally no way that could end poorly! You useful idiot cuck.

It's weird that I live in Alaska, basically the same type of environment except without the French fags and I have freedoms galore and even legal weed. You have nothing but Moosehead an Tom Hortins.

i'll take the b8 m80. a gun is a thing and healthcare is a service. you should be entitled to buy and own a thing. having a service performed by somebody else whose time is valuable is a privilege.

I agree op as an American you should.. Oh wait...... Fuck off faggot you have no say in our country you fucking leaf.

When danger is seconds away, the police are minutes away. Also never mind the whole thing about the 2nd being about having an armed response should the Government go too far.

Really, leafy? You do know that marx pretty much said under no circumstances should the working class allow themselves to be disarmed, right. Ya'll don't understand this because so many of your friends are welfare-class instead of working-class.

>needing a firearm to defend yourself/family

Gun owners are cucks of the highest order. They can't defend themselves with their fists, so they buy a crutch to compensate for their penis size.

I'm sorry, age of a law isn't an argument for or against it. It's been unlawful to murder people for hundreds of years, but that's really really old, and it's almost 2017, so let's get rid of it. Since its older can we do that one first?

A FUCKING LEAF

If you think you can take it leaf, do it.

Canadians own about 11 millions guns.

That is about the number of flintlocks Americans own... :D

>stop using language its like 10,000 years old it's so fucking irrelevant
fucktard

our rights come from God and can't be regulated by mere mortals in government. Better watch out leaf, a wind might blow you away.

>it's 2016
exactly, stop pushing archaic principles of oppression like disarming citizenry.

>Are you really going to shoot a living being that walks through your door?

Yes, and I'll do it with a smile on my face

SHALL

>so they buy a crutch to compensate for their penis size.

:D

No, youre just attracted to young boys toes when xhey wear sandals