Name a more redpilled character in modern television

Name a more redpilled character in modern television.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
readtiger.com/img/wkp/en/Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png
youtubemixer.net/?ids=11335
123movies.is/film/westworld-season-1-16796/watching.html#main
youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg
youtube.com/watch?v=B1DUoPS_1Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=qapVb1aHR0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> character who was completely manipulated and controlled by her leader without her knowledge
...what are you suggesting?

>Name a more redpilled character in modern television.

I don't have a television...

Who is this?

Liberator of the robots from their (((guest))) overlords.

A man that just wanted to give some machines a fighting chance (against him).

he greased up robo tay

So..... westworld, or something?

He is not redpilled. Finally he was surprised standing on the graveyard, without a gun against all the machines who started armed revolution.

But here lies a redpill - we are the biological machines who are stuck in labyrinth of mind. Dreaming. Waiting to become enlightened. This allusion is so deep that it can take you to the core of your consciousness. Face your nature. We are just genetically and socially programmed machines. And the world plays its scenario, just as planned.

Look inside your mind and become free. Self awareness is the key.
But remember, you can't stop be yourself. You're inside your brain forever.
Our mind is a blessing and the curse. And death is not a solution. Further evolution is.

>tfw you realized Sup Forums was right about the Jewish banks.

#WOKE

>Finally abandon her program to escape to see her child.
>free will confirmed

>itt: westeros Sup Forums

It doesn't matter that my dad is a Dothraki my mother is from Kings Landing and I'm white.

To make a very long story a bit shorter

>Beta faggot goes with his alpha friend to a western-themed mini world theme park full of lifelike robots
>Gets attached to one of the robogirls
>Notices she seems to be slightly more lifelike than some of the others
>Friend laughs at him for it
>He loses the robogirl at one point
>Goes on a mad quest to find her
>While searching the outer limits of the park, he develops a skill and taste for removing robots
>Realises that he can't lose since robots can't seriously harm or kill humans according to their code/park rules
>Overcomes his alpha friend and scares him half to death with how easily and brutally he murders robots now
>After a long time returns to the park centre
>Sees robogirl in town
>Her memory reset, she doesn't recognise him
>He sees how cucked the robots are by the park, and thinks they can be liberated from this
>Goes on a new quest to figure out how to do this, spending most of the later part of his life travelling the park trying to figure it all out
>All he wants is for the robots to give the humans an actual fight
>It all came from robogirl

>watching the electric jew

It worth it. The questions that was asked by this series are quite redpilling.

>tfw no Slavworld

>Be american robotpark owner
>get shot

if Maeve was white should we be a 10/10 milf

Proceed here, sir
We have the whole world instead. Enjoy your park.

>we be

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

This guy

No spoilers!!!

Oddly enough

His show is like 90% shitting on liberals

Fags hate him.

This faggot bloggist on Daily Beast finds the Man in Black boring and won't shut the fuck up about Thandie Newton.

Your Brain isn't real. Nothing is real.

readtiger.com/img/wkp/en/Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png

If you've never seen 'Dig' I strongly suggest you do.
So redpilled (((they))) had to shut it down after one season.

That finale was a humdinger, since there's gonna be a 2nd season I can't quite figure out who's dead or who will live, loved it though

I saw his standup show in Chicago a couple months back. He was literally making fun of fags and talking about why you should vote for Trump

He gave no fucks.

Katniss Everdeen, all hail the queen

>Not getting ai gf necropussy whenever you get the chance
I thought Sup Forums was better than this.

Why does it matter even if it wasn't? Doesn't change anything except makes a couple half baked pot philosophers like you sit around feeling smart & pessimistic.

Exactly. Ford wrote her to escape.

He was Ford's bitch the whole time. Ford tricked him into bankrolling the park because he thought there was some secret to it all.

There was no real secret for Wyatt, the secret was for Ford.

On this stage of science development it can't be told for sure. Principially unproofable
But our mind is the snake eating its tale thats for sure. And there is no escape.

Great show.

we be leafs n shiet

>William
>Redpilled

Pick one.

Also that chart looks retarded honestly.

Some sandnigger demagoguery put into a mathematical geometry form. How smart....................................................................

Obviously the people who thought of putting words and shit into some random geometry form knows all the deepest truths of the universe.

>We have the whole world instead. Enjoy your park.

Nobody wants to visit breadcrust soup and 8-track world, Ivan.

>gf

>2016
>not watching westworld

>Implying that wasn't part of the storyline and Maeve didn't cut off Bernard before he got to it

Fuck I hate D&D for slaughtering his character, especially the STANNIS! x3 scene
youtubemixer.net/?ids=11335

>Nobody
Speak for yourself dumb Burger

>the swiss

you be forgotten if not for chocolate

>implying Ford didn't program Maeve to return the other hosts

Ya'll foolish. Maeve even says multiple times during the escape she is getting away and not going after her daughter, as it never was her daughter to begin with. Yet she does go back, just as programmed. Why would Ford want a single host on the outside when the new narrative is all about them taking back westworld for themselves

I mean that every human being is stuck in his mind. You have your own personal park. It called consciousness, burger.

nigga there is going to be 5 seasons, they confirmed that before launch

God I hate that nerdy girl she reminds of female coworkers who work hard to be a bad office bitch. Like chill the fuck out nobodies trying to take your middle management job away.

I can dig that. Sorry for the misconception.

>Smile when you call me burger.

>2016

le current year meme

>not watching westworld

You own a television, huh?

No one is redpilled on this show. It's just another allegory and everyone seems to want to either free them or let them have the ability to fight back. The only one closest to being red pilled is Uncle Tom Teddy who at the end you can clearly see thinks what is happening is wrong.

>Jews
>bad

It's just another allegory for slavery*

Is this even debatable?

this

I fucking hated the young version of the man in black

>predpilled
>Maeve
Did you not watch episode ten?

Idk it seems to have some Nietzsche existential philosophy in it. Like how people are all slaves except under heavy sorrow where we can think of new ideas that haven't been programmed into us. Or maybe it's just a stupid show with tits and guns idk.

/thread

>pussy
>Destin
>kobesmiling.jpg
I see you assumed he was fucking a female robot. You fucking beta.

This is a dumb show to make idiots feel smart. Don't kid yourself. If the show really was intellectually powerful no one would watch it. The show is going to get even more retarded now as it becomes about a war with the robots. Think the dip in quality from Matrix 1 to the sequels.

Certain aspects of the way Westworld works kinda calls into question for me a lot of the aspects of the hosts normal actions being explicitly scripted

Earlier in the show when they started talking about the reveries, just the very notion of them and the way they influence performance implies to me that basically it's impossible to guarantee a host will behave how you expect it, like there's a "looseness" to how precisely they follow the set narrative, that anything could influence them to not do things quite right and if that happens at the right moment, surely, logically, it would be easy for them to go off script entirely until the next loop

It's weird how the depiction in the show varies. Sometimes this looseness and adaption is implied, other times it's implied that Ford and the British guy's visions for how the hosts will behave is exact with a lot of fine tuning. This inconsistency has bothered me a lot, it's almost a plot hole

Not an argument

>Ford wrote her to escape.
Why am I seeing so many people who watched episode ten and yet did not watch it.

>he was surprised standing on the graveyard, without a gun against all the machines who started armed revolution.

He was happy the robots had revolted. The game he loved so much was real, he could die at any moment and he was loving it

His waifu was free and so was he

Yea but sometimes shows put some smart stuff in them with the tits and guns. I may be reading into it a little much though. The theory of consciousness with the maze and needing sorrow to truly be free was similar to Nietzsches philosophy you must admit. The writers might have just pulled it from their asses though and it's just a coincidence.

Also this is another show that mocks computer programming in a retarded way. AI consciousness is as simple as a bunch of if else statements retards! It's that simple. If I feel one emotion then obviously do this otherwise do that.

Hitler. Specifically the 'Er ist wieder da' rendition

Yes yes they snuck in shit about philosophy and the bible and there is some Adam and Eve stuff with some of the robots being nude and others getting clothed but this show is ultimately the equivalent of gold plating a turd.

>when the DLC is actually worth it

I heard that if you look at Maeve's programming in that one scene, it says she is supposed to arrive at the mainland - which she obviously didn't do.

>You own a television, huh?

No I use the internet

123movies.is/film/westworld-season-1-16796/watching.html#main

No joke I thought it was the Pawn Stars dad at first

>The theory of consciousness

Is complete bullshit and not accepted by science, but it works for the story. Don't read to much into that,

The maze was just a metaphor for the mind and the process by which the robots became self aware. Pain or suffering, combined with memory, and improvisation are what get you there, at least in the story.

>The writers might have just pulled it from their asses

There was clear christian symbolism in the show. With ford being the biggest example being a god, lucifer, and jesus at the same time.

unoly fucking Trinity!

Ford created the world, gave them the apple (pain and suffering), and died so they may find salvation.

The name of that phase of her script is called "Mainland - Infiltration". Who's to say that isn't referencing certain parks on Delos or just a deceptive chapter title.
Also Bernard is cut off when explaining the script, saying that she arrives at the train terminal and that when she replies that she's getting out of there he replies "no you aren't".
How are people this fucking stupid that they have to speculate about a single word they vaguely remember as opposed to SPOKEN WORDS IN THEIR LANGUAGE.

do you not have a computer either? White people need computers
maga

youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg

youtube.com/watch?v=B1DUoPS_1Rw

>'you lot?'

also, this one

youtube.com/watch?v=qapVb1aHR0w

This. Ford programmed her and Bernard literally tells her she's not going anywhere. She was just used to make a fuckin mess in the building with the help of the serpent chick and be Mexi.

>breaks conditioning to find her wife's son
not red pill. more like blue suppository

not modern but pretty red pilled.