UK woman sentenced to 4 years for firearms charges

web.archive.org/web/20161206013605/http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/glamorous-young-woman-kept-sawn-9373480

>there are people who think the UK isn't cucked anymore because of Brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Miller
thehomegunsmith.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This country is still cucked but the uncuckening has begun

>tfw my ID is coon
why have you done this to me kek?

you have to learn tat your actions have consequences...

Do people not get arrested for illegal ownership of guns in the US? I own a shotgun legally, I won't get arrested for having it.

you dont need a permit to have guns unless they are special type, all you need to do is pass background test, fellons can't own guns. also no check for amo or gun accessories.

The only way you can be arrested for illegally owning a gun is if you live in Cuckfornia, New England cities, are a violent felon, or some other minor reason that never happens.

If a cop me over where I live and I had an AK47 on my front seat. There would be absolutely nothing he could do about it.

Some cops will "ask" to hold your firearm while detained. Some will just straight up trust you and not even care.

Dam i wanna fuck.

In theory? Yes.

In practice? Only if it's being tacked on in addition to a more severe crime, (ie. murder) or in shitty states like California or New York.

We don't have a national firearm registry nor any licensing requirements, so if you're in possession of a firearm it's assumed that you're lawfully permitted to be so.

Short barreled shotguns do actually require special paperwork (though not a license, as you'll commonly hear) to own but prosecutions are rare due to the aforementioned lack of registry and licensing scheme coupled with the legal protections afforded to our citizens via the 4th and 5th amendment. (the right to be free of unlawful/warrant-free search and seizures and the right to not be compelled to provide evidence/testimony against yourself, respectively) In fact, the only instance of somebody being charged with mere possession of a firearm which violated the national firearms act (rather than more as a supplementary charge to a more serious crime like murder) is link related: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Miller

Is that a dude? Asking for a friend.

>the only instance of somebody being charged with mere possession of a firearm which violated the national firearms act
that I'm aware of**

Sawed off shotguns are in the same category as a machine gun here

Fun fact: if a qt put an unloaded gun to my head out of nowhere I'd probably just cum immediately

Wait a minute, she's a nigger. Niggers aren't violent. Is this some white nationalist fake news?

Jesus give them some time to uncuck shit isnt going to happen instantaneously

Dude you're fucking stupid. Sawn off shotguns are illegal in the US too.

Also, a cop can confiscate a person's gun during a detainment. They have a lot of leeway in what they can do under 'officer safety'.

Britain, start your liberation here; thehomegunsmith.com/

RIP Phillip Luty; British patriot

or a loaded gun i guess

your new gamer tag is Cognizent_Coon

so it is written, so let it be done

What? Who the fuck thought that a shot gun that had been shortened is now a machine gun?

feels good man

If you saw off a barrel it's a prohibited weapon. Which is not legal to own and is just as bad as an rpg/machine gun. There are non-restricted (no registry) long guns, handguns, and prohibited.

I would honestly like to know under what grounds her apartment was searched.

>gamer tag
I'd rather be a coon that play on console

You have a limit as well regarding overall length of the firearm. Think it was somewhere around 700mm. (Don't know what that is in freedom units.)

It's the same in the US dude.. machine guns and short barreled shotguns are both restricted under the NFA and require a form 1 or 4 to get an approved tax stamp before you can own. Both are felonies to possess unregistered.

they're gonna ignore brexit and you won't do shit

16" barrel, 25.5" overall length for rifles. 18" barrel, unsure of required overall length for shotguns. This does not apply to pistols.

You can own them though. Just like suppressors, machine guns, and destructive devices. Just takes some time and paperwork. My suppressor should be approved this month.

>not https
nigga i ain't clicking that shit
If by "here", you mean leafland then you're dead wrong. You cucks are surprisingly lenient when it comes to what the US would consider to be short barrel shotguns
Yes and no, they're both regulated by the 1934 National Firearms Act ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act ) which basically means that owning one entails sending a shit ton of personal information to the ATF and paying a 200 dollar transfer tax, but they're still entirely legal to own on a federal level provided you jumped through all the necessary hoops to do so.

The 200 dollar transfer tax served as a DE FACTO ban when it was passed in 1934 (not going to bother typing that shit into a CPI inflation calculator, but it was a lot of money) but new manufacture of machine guns was ACTUALLY banned by the Hughes Amendment to the 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act. ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act ) What this means is that while it's quite difficult and exceedingly expensive to own a machine gun, (due to the finite quantity of legally possessed and registered) short barreled shotguns are quite easy and relatively* cheap to purchase and acquire.

*relative to how difficult it is to acquire ANY sort of firearm in the majority of the western world, not relative to acquiring something like an AR or Glock in the states.

>glamorous young woman
>glamorous

I thought the "This is a 10 /10 woman in Britain" was just a meme!

What ethnicity do you think she is?

TBQH that's 10 years federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison time here in Freedomland without the right tax stamp.

Would that meant your pics are technically considered pistols?

>This is a 10/10 in Bongland

Inbred

You are merely a cog and a coon to him.

Depends on the state. For the most part they'll only look for an illegal firearm if it's in connection to another crime and add the sentence on-top of that one. Otherwise it's usually just confiscation and a fine (still, depending on state) if its found by itself.

Looks Armenian desu senpai.

Not sure how prevalent Armenians are in Bongland though.

She was hiding an illegal firearm for a gang member who would of used it in criminal activities. How is it 'cucked' that she was nicked?

What model/caliber is that? .32 acp? That would make me a bit moist.

Unless she'd taken it out of the apartment, or associated with a person known to have, (Which no one knows as of now), than how did big brother find out she had it tucked away in her closet?
Not defending her, just thinking how the raid was approved.

Because of the fact it's basically illegal to think about guns or any other means to defend yourself in the UK.

Their self defense laws are retarded. Basically if you carry something or own something with the intent of using it for self defense, that is a crime. So somehow you're supposed to prove that you had that baseball bat next to your bed for collection purposes only, but grabbed it to defend yourself because it was the most readily available method available to you.

Plus guns shouldn't be as big of a deal as they are. Our laws in the US are even too much.

its like 26" or 28" overall for a shotgun

you can't cut off a barrel of any gun here. you can buy short shotguns yes.

But this article isn't about a gun rights issue though. She wasn't some proud patriot who had grandpappys 100 year old shotgun for self-defense from the local hoodlums, but then she was cruelly arrested by the big brother police state for daring to possess an item for self-defense or something.

She was hiding a gun for a criminal who only had ill intentions with it. If the police hadn't arrested her and took it, that gun would of been used to pop a white in the face in an armed robbery or some other form of thuggery.

btw we have fewer restrictions on owning hunting rifles than you do

>you can't cut off a barrel of any gun here
the barrel is coated with walls made of diamond? the hardest metal

mfw i've unironically been pen-pals with a few prisoners for a year or so. some of them are really cute girls but undoubtedly crazy

No you don't. Where I live you can legally arrange to meet somebody online and buy a hunting rifle from them with no background check, no registration, (not that you canucks have a long gun registry anymore) and no wait time.

Same here. We don't have a registry. I can buy a 50 cal from craiglists or a store and they can't even write down my name.

"On Friday, 5 August at approximately 22:05hrs, officers from Trident's South Proactive Team executed a warrant at an address on Strathdon Drive in Wandsworth."

Trident is the UK's anti-gang crime unit that specifically targets black crime gangs who carry out shootings and drug dealings. They probably got a tip off about guns or whatever being stored there so they got a warrant and raided the place.

I would have arrested her for longer just because she's a nigger.

its always a tragedy when women experience justice.

Thank you, misshapen Austrian friend.