They're coming for you Sup Forums

>Web giants YouTube , Facebook , Twitter and Microsoft will step up efforts to remove extremist content from their websites by creating a common database.

>The companies will share 'hashes' - unique digital fingerprints they automatically assign to videos or photos - of extremist content they have removed from their websites to enable their peers to identify the same content on their platforms.

>"We hope this collaboration will lead to greater efficiency as we continue to enforce our policies to help curb the pressing global issue of terrorist content online," the companies said in a statement on Tuesday.

ca.news.yahoo.com/giants-cooperate-removal-extremist-content-235718358--finance.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Sounds like an opening for a new web giant to emerge.

Note to self: tweek every little bit of OC just enough for propagation.

this will only make the memes evolve faster

like when the mootkike tried to wordfilter niggers and senpai from this site

oh they say its to combat islamic terrorism but if this were the case then isis would not have a fucking twitter feed!

its really to squash dissent. like that video showing all the refugees taking over europe. thats just racist extremism.

All they will do is get it in a more centralized place and protected by an ambitious company that does not play into stupid millenial PC bullshit

>How to shoot your own leg and open a massive opportunity for competitors

Oh no, whatever shall we do?

Trump needs to purge them like how Putin did.

>hashes
Those are so easy to circumvent though
Mix that with the fact that you're making those people feel censored so they're going to be more motivated to make themselves heard
its just wasting time and money
guess it makes them sound good though so theres that

Didn't stop 8 so why would it Sup Forums.

if only they could hustle like they hate

They could try but it will not stop the glorious Kek.

So much this.

This is only the beginning. Meganet may actually happen now, or something better.

they can have our memes when they pry them from our cold, dead hands!

>tfw rare pepe market is going to fucking skyrocket

HORDE THEM WHILE YOU CAN BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

If you cunts haven't already, move to Bing. Fuck Google.

That would explain why I haven't been able to post certain images stored on my onedrive for the last while.
>mfw unpaid test subject

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

>move to Bing
>Bing

>Web giants YouTube , Facebook , Twitter and Microsoft
>Microsoft

thanks, we do our best

They're fucking clueless and gullible as fuck. It's so damn easy. Never have I thought that memes become THIS powerful and I've been on this site since 2003.

>2830-814
>not using duckduckgo or startpage
ISHYGDDT
It's like you want kikes to find your favorite traps and pizza sites and convert them to propaganda machines

Desperation because they know their days have been numbered.

Streisand effect incoming..

ROLLING STONE magazine published FAKE NEWS about a rape -- so Rolling Stone is going to be banned?????

collaboration ?

its more like the actions of a cartel.

these business seem to think they're to big to fail....

pride before the fall.

Duckduckgo's owner is Gabriel (((Weinberg)))

>implying some jews aren't on our side
There were kikes in the NSDAP, you realize.

Ah good, decentralised internet information will normal soon, and red pill vs blue pill divisions will be extremely obvious by censored vs non-censored sites.

Note to self, become more cryptic and subversive.

wrong. it wasn't fake news per se. it was a complete lie based on real reporting. they didn't make it up out of thin air. i guess its kind of a thin line. like the onion is fake news. what RS did is despicable.

Seconded.

To defeat the Jew one must become the Jew

>implying you becoming a jew wasn't my endgame
goys literally cannot win
we are G-d's chosen people

>Sharing hashes
Ok, let me black out a pixel on a random photogram.

fucking roody-poo

Bring it on.

>Implying

Nice

Thank you unelected corporate people for keeping me safe with your arbitrary decisions.

It is like being wrapped in a big comfy duvet with skid marks on it.

Did the Jews become Jews in order to defeat some kind of proto-Jews?