Help me pol

help I am posting this around town to let people know I am a target I reported someone to the police and now I am an enemy the CIA has been harrassing me 24/7 the FBI aswell and I cannot sleep anymore after I stop taking the medicine that I was forced to take from my doctor who was forced to give me by police

I need help someone anyone state police are coming to kill me soon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I stop taking the medicine

Mmm

you spelt #43 wrong. stop making fake news, vlad.

its not fake I need help

99% this is trolling but...
if you're serious OP

Go see a doctor
If you don't want to contact one yourself, contact a trusted relative/friend and ask them for help
You're describing things that are physically impossible
You are definitely psychotic
Seek help

Oh boy, one of these threads.

1/2

Yes you do. Please see a psychiatrist ASAP.

2/2

>Hate the Jews? They secretly own the banks.
While I don't believe in any conspiracy to own banks, I think ownership of banks is public knowledge.

Zersetzung is a thing, bro:

However, from what you've listed, you're showing signs of psychosis. I know you probably don't trust psychiatrists, but there are some psychologists that might be able to properly diagnose you. If you don't want to be drugged, which _might_ help, talk to a psychologist who can suggest alternate forms of therapy.

You're getting dangerously close to someone in your tenement or family making a mental health act application and getting you locked up because they're worried about you.

Use this as calibration, bro. You're running out of time, so seek help before help seeks you with a hug-me jacket in tow.

Link to wikipedia's Zersetzung link. If you worry you're being tracked, you should be using Tor to access it anyway:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

PSYCHOSIS AND SCHIZOPHRENIA ARE GOVERNMENT MADE TERMS I AM BEING ATTACKED BY POLICE 24/7 I HAVE NOT SLEPT IN MANY DAYS YOU ALL ARE WITH THEM

Someone with a mental illness comes in, and some faggot never fails to try to link as many conspiracy theories to them as they can.

I hope someone kills you in your sleep. I'd fap to that.

Kys

They actually do everything on that list, user.

Also, they follow your online activity and call you crazy when you try to post stuff like this.

Just go back to coding on your TempleOS!
There is no CIA in you puter if you use an old one and make your own os.

Next puters comes with shit integrated in hardware, so it's just to start making your own fucking shit.

At my bachelor we made parts of a CPU with only nand ports and all that shit.

Nah looks like we got to fire up 3d printers in the future

>reading your letter now

Go to sleep, Victor.

You aren't crazy, OP, you are being gangstalked.

Don't let them get to you, they NEED you to act like you are crazy and do something rash in order to legally act against you.

stay safe dude

posting online about it isn't going to make it go away you need to go innawoods and HIDE

(continued)

What they are doing is illeigal, but they cover their tracks very well...

However, they can't do anything other than just annoy/inconvenience you unless you make a mistake that allows them to legally act against you.

Goddamn CIA Niggers

>haha conspiracy theories are always wacky and dumb lol
What an argument.

(continued)

Try to stretch your money out as far as you can, don't make any unnecessary purchases no matter how much you want to.

Survive for as long as you can, learn all you can about their tactics.

>I HAVE NOT SLEPT IN MANY DAYS

move your bed, sleep somewhere else each night.

I agree. DSM IV and V are pretty dangerous.
However, you need to understand that, if you're trying to reach out publicly in real life with that printout, you're gonna be hauled in.

I've actually been profiled by the Canadian equivalent of the CIA. I've had Zersetzung done on me. What you are describing goes further than their tactics, and traverses into mental illness.

They do not have mind-control. not in the way you're describing. it's more passive in its persuasion than what you're saying.

I'm telling you, bro. The fact that you're surpassing their capabilities is sign of either a) you being from MKULTRA and having your breakdown at 28/29, or b) You're showing signs of delusion.

Be paranoid. that shit's healthy when they're really out to get you. But if you go crazy, it makes it real hard to stay free.

>move your bed, sleep somewhere else each night.

Keep the windows closed when you do this so they can't see in.

(continued)

Don't listen to the people who will tell you that you aren't being gangstalked, because it's them.

Try not to say anything about this in your daily life, because they will try to use it to paint you as insane.

Don't let them get to you, try your best to ignore their attacks.

This is weird. I made a post with a pic of Trump in another thread but instead this pic came up. I've never seen it before. Look,

Stopped taking your meds eh?

Why do you think the CIA isn't monitoring you on Sup Forums?

Does your medicine prevent paranoia?

(continued)

Most of the people you see attacking you are far too compartmentalized to know what they are actually doing, so trying to explain anything to them would be pointless and just make you look crazy.

Avoid reacting to their attacks, they WANT a reaction from you, just act normal, they HATE that.

This, OP.

You say change of meds there, I would have gone to the doctor. I don't know what kind of medication you are on, but many kinds of meds can cause temp paranoid delusions like this.

A radio is oneway communication, so is non smart TVs. They just stream to you, it's not two way on those frequencies used for that, that's why it's called broadcast, well kinda.

What you experiencing here is very textbook.
Just relax, it's not real.

Try thinking rational, what on earth would the CIA (which operates outside your country) want of you?

I know nothing about your case here, so maybe something have happened and it goes nuts due to this med change.

You can get that from stopping on a med and starting on one. I've seen this so many times here, our doctors are complete morons. So I've had many friends who typically go to the doctor with some insomnia issues and get stuffed full of anti depressants, causing all weird shit, even tons of young people killing them self, because they didn't know they were only fucked by the drugs.

Some of the drugs the doctors peddle are worse than those you buy on a street corner. I don't go to a doctor, don't trust em, most males here are like me there.

The womyn they go there all the time, and listen to those idiots. Here it is stately. So that means commie tier doctors. They use at top 10min on you and you have to order an appointment 1 month(!!!!) in advance.

>cough doctor I think I'm sick
yes, okay we have an appointment in one month at 8:30 in the morning, do you want that one
>I think I am fucking healthy by then... FUCK YOU
the worst part is, it's not a joke

we don't have health care basically.

I WILL Not act normal while they are stalking me i am heading to the police station again they will not win i will bring power with me this time i have power they do not

(continued)

All they can do with your thoughts is try to mess with you.

Don't let them mess with you, just try to ignore it.

Try to meditate and clear your head of distractions, focus your thoughts, become a master of your own mind.

Above all, DON'T PANIC.

You should gather yourself. Gather your wits. Gather your facts. And write a coherent book.

Hire someone to design an amazing cover. Schedule a book tour on radio stations, podcasts etc.

Taping pieces of paper up to bath rooms and shitposting like a moron is another method. Bold strategy.

>I WILL Not act normal while they are stalking me

You don't really have a choice, if you try to go to the authorities, they won't believe you, and will probably just lock you up.

Which is PRECISELY what these people want.

Don't give them any rope to hang yourself with (so to speak)

They have no legal authority to do ANYTHING to you, which is why all of their tactics have to be as secret and subtle as possible, because what they are doing is illeigal.

However, the burdon of proof is on YOU, to prove that they ARE doing these things, and if you don't have proof, they will just say you are crazy and lock you up.

Make sure to stay healthy, and make sure you aren't vitamin deficient because it will weaken your mind.

(continued)

If you are having trouble sleeping, you can take some melatonin, it will help.

They will try to fuck with you in any way possible, even some ways that SEEM impossible....

Don't give in to panic, don't get upset, don't let your jimmies be rustled....

They are trying to force an emotional reaction from you, because you are easier to manipulate when you are emotional....

Stay calm, master your emotions.

(continued)

Watch how they move, observe their tactics, make mental notes of how they attack you, and remember them.

You will get better at dealing with their attacks, and seeing precisely what they are doing.

Eventually you may be able to turn the tables on them if you learn enough about their tactics.

When they start doing a tactic you have seen before, you will be ready, and you will be able to counter it.

They may seem invulnerable, but they are merely human, with human emotions and human weaknesses.......

You can rustle THEIR jimmies, user.

You can give THEM feels.

Also, I don't like to say this because it can trigger your paranoia further

But I've dealt with the sec services tons of times, I can't say why, but they want me for well you know what we do. Long story and it will give away my id.....

This is what I do
>Act stupid as fuck!
>If they try to fish you in, act as a monkey get hammered or play shit drunk and say shit so they discard you
I think these fuckers here have been playing me with the exact same shit.

But yeah it's not funny, also here today. They don't need to root your phone, because they already have your sim pk all issued from a dutch company.

So that means they can sit in peace and quiet and just listen to any damn call without you notice it.
>then you get called in
>you knew it, your gut told you it
they start bringing up shit you joked with, shitposting while drunk and try twisting it in to something sinister

And when they attack here, they use all sorts of gov agencies and private companies to fuck with you, stall you, hinder your work.

This only fuels me and strengthen my resolve, because then I know I'm onto something, something they are afraid I will find out and dump straight onto the net or wiki.

It's no laughing matter when you are in this shit FOR REAL lol.

fucking got a friend arrested after 9/11, stupid guy was in Afganistan and did some erm business there prior to 9/11. He didn't know anything about no talibans or aq's, blackmarked shit

BOOM

That sucked, my surveilance had nothing to do with this. They didn't produce one fucking charge and it's a soup mess. Very corrupt country so a couple of parts involved here too, they are going to get it, because I have their names, addresses, social media accounts, phonenumbers and include their family to that

I hope I didn't fuel your paranoia, but this is the life of many of us here

Go see a doctor or talk to someone close to you. You need to get some sleep and proper medical care. Get well user.

(continued)

They are not all powerful, they are actually super weak.

Look at all of the resources and technology that they REQUIRE to stand against you!

Look at how much power you have, that you can stand against these people with access to almost limitless resources and clandestine technologies...

Look at just how LITTLE they can actually DO to you, despite their seeming invulnerability and omnipresence.

All they can do is try to rustle your jimmies, to give you feels.

Despite all of their power, they are basically just shitposters, IRL....

YOU have the power, user.

And you CAN win, and resist their tactics, if you BELIEVE.

Do not give into despair, do not give in to hopelessness, that is just what they want.

You are stronger than that.

You are stronger than THEM.

>Don't be so suspicious, the government is obviously good-natured!

Dipass, check my sources

And then stop posting your trash "debunker" or whatever your supervisors call them in their meetings and start stealing their USB drives until you find something worth being remembered for

Point 4 was me just fucking around. Relax.

As was 42. I like to touch peoples anuses via remote sensing after I make them fall asleep.

go to the fucking emergency room right now or youre gonna die

Oy Vey... OP consider this, if what you describe is real then there would be shillshere trying to make you think your mad.

>HAVE NOT SLEPT IN MANY DAYS
Ah this is also when your mind start playing tricks on you. If you are awake long enough, you can even get hallucinations it starts with "sparks" lol, blurred vision

You need to go to the doctor, I'm not sure how stuff works in the US, but I would limit what I said as much as I could(if it's real, don't leave paper tracks or give them the pleasure) without bringing all that stuff up.

Simply say you haven't slept in X days, you aren't feeling well and your mind is wandering.

People can react very badly to be hounded by the police and when you deal with them for the first time in your life, it's a chock to most, as you are spammed with propaganda that dey be good goys and want to help you and such
>they don't
>they just want to frame you for most possible piss to get the clearance % up for their own selfish gains, guilty or not, they don't give a shit
that's here at least, I can't speak for the US

but people get traumatized by this, grown people it's normal. People flee country because of this, they hadn't done anything. We're not talking about dinduniggers here.

Here they just take shekels under the table or harass you as a friend service for a friend they have, which for some reason have it in for you; IE an ex and you got a new chick. Or a police officer have violated the law, you take him or her on it, and it's on. The females are worst, because they can't differ from work and home and run on emotions.... That's why they should not be allowed to be police, on of 6 million reasons.

>Long tired too
You need sleep. When you wake up after prolly 2-3 days sleep, like an amphetamine user.

They go through this all the time, stay up for days even weeks and fall a part, get all paranoid and that shit. Sleep it off and they are back to "normal".

Sleep deprivation fucks you up. I won't rec any drugs or anything, there are shit that helps. But I'm no med pro so any advice I give, could amplify your stuff. But ie benzo

I hate doing this, telling people to actually do drugs

But sometimes it's needed, and again I think a med pro is the way to go.

Just as I said, keep it simple for the doctor, say only what he needs to know.
>You can't sleep
>The meds they put you on fucked you up
>I'm having paranoid thoughts
what are these thoughts?
>it's not important, but you must fix me

there.

larping shit

you printed that stuff

fuck off

I was sure this would be a Canadian. They are all mentally ill too.

This happened to me. There are alot of details im not getting in to, it will end, dont be a spaz, and know that your phone and electronic comms are being monitored. Do a trace route and if its real, i can guarantee they have a mitm set up for you, also, if you force https it will inform you that you cant securely connect to some sites. For instance, my bank and some government sites wouldnt let me proceed due to the mitm. Remember the shit theyre doing costs money, so it will end. Dont hurt yourself

They are. There's no proper mental care in canada, stark raving mads prowl the streets and nobody can do anything about them.

tits or gtfo

You're just not progressive enough to appreciate their mental diversity :^)
Keep paying taxes

Happened to me, OP! I found out that they planted a probe at the base of my stem to collect biometrics and that's how they read my mind. Only way to get rid of it is to get it out with a sharp object like a knife! It hurt a lot but I got it out and no problem since.

>I WILL Not act normal while they are stalking me
ERROR NR 1

Take it from an ex pusher and smuggler over many years, we know how to act and hide.
You need to be cool, have a stone face, act as everything is all rite.
>they won't notice you (give it's real and not just a med issue, meds can fuck you worse than street drugs)
>stranger comes you don't trust, but on a false face and act normal, smile and greet and talk about the weather

Don't fuel them!

When I slide over the customs and don't ta... I can't say that. But if I get stopped, I'm cool as ice even with contraband that can give me some serious trouble(could).

>Hi there, noice weather eh
looking strict and susp at first; user what is your name[they see it on the scanner] and where have you been? (only thing you are required to answer)
>oh you know I've just been over and bought food and workout shit just over the border there [I haven't I just swapped car there, where there is no camera]

At this point they either let you go or continue
Okay, can you open the back for me there
>Sure, I can show you where I got my stuff[get out]
Basically showing the customs agent where the illegal shit is, almost in plain sight, and just because I act cool, and also distract distract distract, they don't even see it

Okay user! It's good! Have nice trip now
>yeah you too, have nice day and stuff[don't have day, die in hell]

Iz funny, but you develop this over years, the first times are hardest. If they call you in, don't say shit. NOT ONE WORD OTHER THAN; LAWYER

>such is the life under prohibition, over taxation and a cunt gov set out to exterminate it's own people
This will change

Have you considering you might be a paranoid schizophrenic?

take your fucking medicine you fucking loon before you hurt someone

fuck off, leaf.

OP, look, that guy is obviously a government shill. That means you don't have much time left!! DON'T BE TRICKED!

Here you go op, this is al medicine that will make you immune to their mind reading. I once had a friend in a similar situation, this stuff puts your brainwaves on a lower frequency so they can't read it. They say it can protect you from food poisoning by altering your metabolism too.

jesus christ CNN take your fucking retarded narrative out of here....
>fucking all day with this crap
>a guy has problems due to possible medication switch
HURR DE DURR LET'S CORRECT THE NARRATIVE YOU ARE SCITZO

Have some God damn respect you fucking human trash

When they attacked me they were really sloppy. I eventually found one of their onstar trackers in my car, it was setup to be the obd2 port, and when I found it It had a lithium ion battery on it, along with a sim card in it. It had full tracking and audio, I still have the thing. Now that Im thinking about it, can I get any information from the simcard in the device? Or switch my own sim in it and use it?

Take a pic and show us, please.

>HURR DE DURR LET'S CORRECT THE NARRATIVE YOU ARE SCITZO

Excuse the fuck out me for thinking a dude showing tell-tale signs of a certain mental illness and admitting to not being on his meds might have a mental illness.

>Have some God damn respect you fucking human trash
>CNN
I'm trying to help you stupid ice nigger. How have I been at all disrespectful to him?

Holy shit!
Lilly it's called here, I know one guy who gets those. They are fucking numbered or were, when I had contact with him some 10+ years ago.

That's serious medication, I never got what though.

He was actually had paranoid schizophrenia, really bad. Sad shit he was really really really smart, went to either MIT or Berkley at that time it was a big deal, your schools weren't toilets.

Then he starts to party over there in the 80ies with Ecstasy and all the crap you had before us.
And this kinda triggered it we believe, I dunno I wuz a little user so I don't remember this shit.

His grandmother was sick too.

Last time I saw him I had to actually go to the emergency, I don't remember wtf I had manage to do..

>But this guy was down the hall, with 3 cops making this fucking scene, babies crying the usual stuff
>Go say to nurse behind counter, hey I can't stand this crap, I need to go grab a smoke, can you get me if it's my turn

So I go outside and take a smoke, then I hear
>user ANONSON!
wut?
user! was that you, long time, what's up.

>Had to go over to the police and talk to them, because they are not allowed to put him in a holding cell, as it only triggers further the disease.
>Say to them this that I know this man, known him all my life, he is sick and you are not allowed to arrest him, that's illegal (constitution still applied then)
police gets it

But I triggered his paranoia instead, they let me give him a smoke first, and they put him in the car and then I spoke to the police and he saw this.

Haven't seen him since, he's around.
Just me who have had to move around and around in this shithole of a country

Im actually not at home, if your around here alot, ill post a thread about it later this week. When i first found it I went to Sup Forums for help identifying it.

This thread is more entertaining than it should be.

You sound like my roommate.

He thinks he is a vampire who had mind reading abilities and these gifts were given to him by God.

He had a head injury a few years back. Have you had a head injury?

If OP isn't fucking around then this is legit one of the most fucked up things I've read in a while.

listen brother. If you surround your mind with fear, then your reality will be shaped so. No matter what happens, everything will be ok. I have faith and am sending you love.

corn pipe!
>retro

OP if you're still reading this, you have to take control of your schizophrenia.

Use it to your advantage. Learn to recognize what's "real" and what's not. You see things differently than other people. You just have to learn how to adapt to others expectations. Never believe that it's not possible. Others have done it before.

There's a way through if you put your mind to it. God Bless.

>trying to delude the deluded into having a delusion that they won

you are merciful

Hey guys, what was the name of the Soviet Russia secret agency that used the same tactics to make people go crazy?

its true mate, its a fucking internet game that evolved out of larping and literature on the topic

Tried to find something in hávamál for you here, which wasn't to bad for your sit. Translation on the spot and tired so this applies to me too, 5:28 in the morning no sun here for months so a mess

>Ósviðr maðr
>vakir um allar nætr
>ok hyggr at hvívetna;
>þá er móðr,
>er at morgni kemr,
>allt er víl sem var.

>Witless man
>wakes all night
>thinks both up and down
>He is tired and exausted
>when the morning comes,
>and everyhing is fucked as before

Stay strong keep calm OP.
Again you are not the only one that has been or is being chased on this Japanese soup recipe image posting board. Don't let them get to you.

>You must sleep
Pls go to a doc but say as little as you can

Gov bitches can be fucking nigger-kikes, they induce this on you, this paranoia. But pls doctor

IE smoking weed can actually trigg a full blown psychosis in your shape

Have some gallow humor like pic related
>Hey when you cut my head off, hold my hear over my head will you, I don't wanna get blood in it
Kek explosion!
Damn idiot! Okay that was funny, you have grid(spared)

why cant i be like this. my life is super boring and stable because im too anxious to let myself be in scenarios that make me develop extreme paranoia.

what you should do is find other people in real life to do the confrontations for you so that the mind controllers don't know that you know that theyre fucking with you. and if theyre fucking with you then you have to do the same tactics that they're using on you except you mentally attack them even harder to show them how it feels

this is why america should take mental health and the well being of its citizens more seriously like canada does

user I used to be paranoid and thought people where lacing my food. So I just gave up.

I decided it was better to let them kill me then spend the rest of my life fighting a battle I would never win. If the whole world is out to get you you cant win.

So I drank my water and ate my food. Giving up was the best thing I ever did. I found out it was a delusion.

So my best advice to you is just live your life normally. If the higher ups want to kill you theres nothing you can do.

Best of luck user.

You are developing schizophrenia. There are effective drugs with reasonable side effects (considering you get to continue to be a functioning human being)

This!

Only the træll revenges him self in affection or hot blood, cool down. Find the way to inflict most damage to your enemy, learn him, find his weaknesses, then strike.

1 year? 2 years? 3 years as that's holy.
But write down your shit somewhere safe from prying eyes, encrypt and give the key to someone you trust.

I have actually done this now. Some have the basics and are chocked in case I get wacked[won't happen we're waiting]

Another one has the encryption password in case something happens

heh. Get out Reddit you fuckers.

your the only redditor i see here so nice try fag

OP, please talk to somebody who can help you.

1‑800‑273‑8255

He rocks!

Miss the dos days, when you coded everything your self basically aside the interupts, all wrapped in C if you don't go asm.

But he has some damn good points some times actually

>NIGGERS USELESS NIGGERS

If you haven't been gangstalked or electronically harassed, you are literal human garbage knowledgeable of nothing.

This is some rense tier shit.
Pizzagate made people like op feel at home, this board has gone to dogshit

pizzagate isn't being solved here anymoar really

4 posts then gone
Also seen this all day with those facade commies

hmm

You're schizophrenic, get help.

OP try to get on seroquel.

i went through a nutty bout last year. It helped me sleep and regain composure. Didn't take it permanently just till I got back on track. Your mind is powerful, you CAN pull yourself out of this. It's all about mastering your mind and choosing which thoughts to take seriously and which thoughts to discard.

>It's all about mastering your mind and choosing which thoughts to take seriously and which thoughts to discard.

This is very very very important and good grandson!

OP if you still are here and not one of those "communist" spammers, heed this burger.

Try to think rationally, sit down calm. And think is this I am thinking rational?

If you are able to do that, you will find the ground again. Just try to think; where do I get these ideas from.

If it goes to far, you might end up having to be hospitalized psychosis, when you get that, you are not able to do that. Your mind becomes totally unpredictable and you can suck in whatever from ie TV and make a big paranoid delusion about that.

BUT everything can be fixed, don't worry. The mind is amazing this way, the body is amazing this way too. You are a biological robot with some hell of a AI system up there in your brain, than can destroy all computers in the world.

When you look around, your brain performs complex calculations, ananylizing everything you see around you. Where they are, what they are, without even thinking about it. Hard maths and physics going on in your head, on automation.

Imagine if we could harvest that power into our maths and physics, damn..

>you're brain is way smarter than you, you only got control over a small part of it

Hi, I want to say something to you, and I hope you haven't left yet:

If you are for real, just remember that you are going to be okay. I have been through similar ideations-- the surveillance, the harassment, the paranoia about my mind being read.

You will get through this. You just need to calm down. That is my first recommendation.

My second recommendation is to pray. What you are experiencing can be remedied by being spiritual and trusting in yourself and God to lead you out.

Third recommendation: Get in touch with family, and establish ties with them that are strong, but beware: KEEP YOUR COOL, do not try to scare them with what you are experiencing. The idea here is to make sure you have emotional support in times of stress.

Last recommendation, you might not like: Get help from at least a therapist, and you might want to try to get on mood stabilizers at the very least. If you have to be on an anti-psychotic, be careful about risperdal, I take perphenazine and it does help.

Take the meds for a while and try to center yourself again.

Stasi

Mate you are fucking insane.