>Al Bab Nov29
i.imgur.com/nemL7Yk.jpg
>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg

Developments Dec 05
>EU’s Syria Plan B: Assad staying, Brussels paying for it
>Syrian army drop leaflets over Aleppo giving final warning to jihadists
>Syrian Army captures 60% of rebel-held Aleppo in the space of a week
>Jihadist shelling of a russian mobile Hospital kills 1 Russian Nurse, injures 2 more
>Russian humanitarian aid convoy arrives to Aleppo
>Russia, Turkey agree to give jihadists 24 hours to leave east Aleppo
>US, UK considering air dropping aid to jihadists in East Aleppo
>Over 2500 Syrian militants granted amnesty over past week

SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

Obama admits the US funded Al-Nusra in inteview; justifies it on humanitarian grounds:
youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKlV4xhc3uA
twitter.com/AlabedBana
civilmarch.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=KEw4lusjegI
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1ceSPxvtU
youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY
youtube.com/watch?v=eEoVPc0XnsY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transparency_International#Non-support_of_Edward_Snowden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transparency_International#Funding_from_Siemens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transparency_International#Internal_scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=moBkwWmDrls&feature=youtube_gdata_player
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1FUcbdE84
youtube.com/watch?v=HNkICTfrFGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BEST MIDDLE EAST COMING THROUGH

>SOHR: Assad regime forces have begun dropping barrel bombs from outer space

youtube.com/watch?v=NKlV4xhc3uA

GREATER

SYRIA

BEST

SYRIA

For the glory of SAA.

How does frontlines work?, is there shift work?, so some soldiers can fall back and get some sleep and then swap back over?

>Assad staying, Brussels paying for it
Is there anything on this damn earth Brussels doesn't want to pay for? I really hope "paying" means bribing the officials so all the reconstruction projects go to European companies.

That's not half of it, we also got her account suspended and made our own, tweeting shitposts.

Greek debnts

>I would add, that a less corrupt government like China's would actually enforce anti-trust law.
Nice try Zhang Wei

>Halab will be graveyard of ASSadists dreams

account is back
twitter.com/AlabedBana

no you fight until the war is over or until your dead
no sleep or rest

>civilmarch.org/

>Will the way to Aleppo be safe?
>We are working with respective authorities to make the march safe for all the participants. Generally, within the EU, the march is not considered to endanger safety in any way. In regards to Turkey and Syria, we will be cooperating with local authorities to ensure the safest passage possible. We will also have medical coordinators walking with us to take care of urgent medical issues along the way.

Christ, this is the Children's Crusade all over again.
Someone is about to get a whole mess of new sex slaves delivering themselves to their door.

You shouldn't imagine frontlines as 24/7 fighting. Typically a soldiers spends less than 10% of his time in combat.

Don't know how things work in Syria specifically, but generally you don't keep soldiers on the frontline for too long to avoid stress.

>Yes, thats because governments make the laws, and companies follow the law. If you make money by making the law, then thats corrupt. And no, this is not a cultural viewpoint.
It actually is. If industry is controlled by individuals (market capitalism) than any money for law deals result in obvious favouritism. If industry is controlled by government however (state capitalism) than money for law deals become beneficial to the government. If that government, as a whole, is acting in the interests of it population (in order to promote stability and popular support), than money for laws seize to be bribes and become research grants for political policies. This is where second part of your statement shows your ignorance.
>corrupt government
When Chinese speak about corruption, they are not talking about governmental control of industries. They are talking about under the table deals between individuals, instead of deals above the table in the open based on productivity margins and opinion polls.
>one party state
It actually is in many ways better than two party state. States where multiple parties that focus on variety politics and form coalitions represent healthy democracy. Two party systems are horrible beyond all belief because of how they work in practice. Parties in two party system hold polarising opinions (because someone has to represent both sides of most issues) and government works by swinging pendulum back and forth between the two, where all political discourse inevitably descends into us vs them mentality. Due to dynamism of human societies this either results eventually in swing too hard in either direction(see US population behaviour, you have more and more hardliners advocating nazism/communism), or it results in reduction of the swing to a point where the differences between parties are mostly artificial (see US congress right now).

I wonder where they are posting from now, I heard like yesterday that their house was captured or something

Godspeed SAA.

Bump

>trusting a Western NGO
>posting in /sg/

post comfy music plz!

youtube.com/watch?v=KEw4lusjegI

Now you went full Sup Forums, never go full Sup Forums!

Still my fave
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Russia was introduced way too late and it wasn't strong enough. And I mentioned Russia - the eternal enemy they're expected to take a stand against. And most Americans don't even see them as a threat or an enemy - that is because of Bush tenure and Obama's reset tries. Barely any MSM shilling to paint them as the Big Bad, at least in ways that appeal to general populace.

Next on, if you manage to convince your nation that it's their enemy's fault that they don't have as much food as they'd want to, that their life condition is shit, they won't rebel. You need to control the information they're served and make sure to crack down on so-called "enemies" every now and then to spark some bitter hate.

What you're describing goes more in line with Brave New World way of management. While when I mention a "regime" or "dictatorship", I mean 1984.

Wait what the fuck? someone here called the airstrike on her house? lmfao

I'm just saying, how can you hang out here and not get the impression that many/most NGOs are a tool of US/EU foreign policy?

As full Sup Forums as it sounds, /sg/ redpilled me on NGOs.

>I wonder where they're posting from
Implying the man posting doesn't live in the UK

no, we just geolocated here and passed the information to the relevant people. No one here called for an airstrike. That would be just wrong.

I have always thought that the Brave New World technique was the perfect, and maybe only realistic pathway for a lib dem to transition into 1984, that's why I used it as a basis.

Going straight for 1984 in a previously free society will simply generate too much pushback and culture shock that I believe it will doom itself. A long period of demoralization, combined with brainwashing the next generation (only slightly) ever closer to the main ideology is the best path.

There's ngo's and ngos'. Transparency International is a quality ngo. The red cross is another example of a quality ngo. ngo's are alright as long as they are not partisan and don't have a hidden agenda.

man, some Turks and Syrians gonna be getting some fresh slaves and cannon fodder soon

You will fail.

I gotchu

youtube.com/watch?v=yW1ceSPxvtU

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY

youtube.com/watch?v=eEoVPc0XnsY

Oh no it won't. You need a revolution. Fast, brutal changes laying the foundation at first while fighting the "common enemy" and then gradual changes to ensure the regime to last.

The best use for them is like uh... I think Ghouta, or Aleppo, 2015.

Women and children set in cages all around ammo dumps and HQs. Airstrikes couldn't even touch them. I wonder why they stopped doing that.

>that oboma interview

Ala Bolshevik Revolution Russia, you have in mind?

I guess that is also an idea. There is also historical proof that the technique works. I like to think that mine is more up to date and will cause less degradation to national assets once the revolution is over, tho.

didn't even know they did that. smart way to keep your ammo dumps safe from the West though, Russia on the other hand...

I once met a Chinese guy who's was a corrupt police official. However the reason he was a corrupt apparently stemmed from the offical stats the communist party put out which stated that the specific percentages of corruption present in every department. So in departments with hardly any or no corruption at all people were forced to become corrupt to uphold the statistics. In these clean areas those who become corrupt are treated with respect by their coworkers because they are sacrificing themselves for the good of the team. And while these volunteers are still cracked down on by the party they exist as a means of giving the party insight into how corruption operates as well as allowing the party to penetrate the underworld.

>a fucking red & white cross supporting a red cross
lel Ofc you think the red cross is legit!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transparency_International#Non-support_of_Edward_Snowden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transparency_International#Funding_from_Siemens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transparency_International#Internal_scandals

Because they were their women and children, and the Russians didn't give a fuck.

Probably bad optics. Or we ignored them and bombed them anyway. Tho I would love a real answer to this one

>I once met a Chinese guy who's was a corrupt police official
who's father was a corrupt police official

Imagine having to force your underlings to be corrupt to fulfill your quota...

Or NSDAP's crackdown. Or Mussolini's fascists. Pol Pot, generally every modern dictator that came into power via revolution.

Terrorist naughtiness never gets reported by the MSM anyway. I guess that means you bombed them anyway!

Posting some juicey Aleppo rebel butthurt for your viewing pleasure:

youtube.com/watch?v=moBkwWmDrls&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Aleppo rebels accuse al Nusra of attempting to take over aleppo;:

>More than 100 Nusra groups attacked their brothers in Jaish Al Islam and Failaq Al Sham. The attackers were shouting Allahu Akbar as if they had just liberated all of Syria. They stole the weapons and equipment and stepped on the wounded.
>These are criminal gangs and they are weakening our front. Their leaders lust for power in a city that has only a few streets left standing. Beware god or your greed and treachery will destroy us all.

Voice change:
>I wanna say that Al Nusra now are ruining the efforts of the other groups in Aleppo but inshallah they won't take over the city.

Voice change:
>Our positions in Al Sha'ar and Al Sakhour had fallen and our fighters are looting property on their way out.

Imo this might be connected to the video posted yesterday showing militants jumping on some bodies in the back of a pickup truck claiming they were the bodies of SAA troops even though the guys in the video were talking about retaliating against those who infringe upon their rights or something like that. If someone has the link post it please.

Oh yes!
Everything is going on over fuckin Serbia
fuckin christ

Noice

Wew lad.

Again, please don't go full Sup Forums. The TI indicators are a good measurement how the business works in what country, and when you actually do a lot of international buisness then you come to more or less the same conclusions as them.

NGO != automatically bad, so please don't get triggered.

It can sound insane in principle, but in practice it's not that much different than undercover work anywhere else, just catering to those who would try to bribe officials instead of say those who would solicit prostitutes or buy drugs.

>using meat shields against Russians
good luck with that, but the human body is frail and won't do jackshit against a FAB-500

Also,cant wait till they all get killed.
They cant understand that there is a goddamn war over there,not a food fight.

Oh there's a food fight going on in Aleppo alright - and they're the food.

Those were alawite women actually captured in the Masaken Adra offensive before Russia came in. One of the most awful chapters in this war.

source on the original image?

Studies say that soldiers in modern combat environments can stay 60 days in frontline combat before 98% of them will go clinically insane, the 2% that remains unaffected are psychopaths that revel in it (which actually explains why jihadists think beheading by knife is the best shit ever since they have no such things as frontline shifts).

Oh, it was not their own women, then. I guess that makes sense in retrospect.

Sorry, I only have this memed up version.

They sound like the same Soros-esque BS NGO that I'm used to

>In January 2015 it was reported that Transparency International (TI) accepted $3 million from the German engineering multinational Siemens, which in 2008 paid one of the largest corporate corruption fines in history – $1.6 billion – for bribing government officials in numerous countries.

>“The whistleblower resolution was watered down by the US delegation,” a TI insider was quoted “TI USA is very corporate oriented, very inside the Beltway oriented.”

I think if you're gonna report on other people's corruption, you need to be not corrupt yourself

S O O N
O
O
N

Well, then you got your opinion and I got mine, and lets leave it at that.

TI is solid but it's still partisan when needed. Welcome to post-information era. Enjoy your stay.

This. Bias permeates everything, and you will have to sift through it no matter what you read, no matter were you read it.

Even this very post.

Jihadis believe beheading by knife is cool because it is a part of sunnah, the acknowledged tradition of the pious Muslims of old. It doesn't necessarily has something to do with them going insane due to prolonged exposure to intense combat. Saudis and Iranians behead people too, and I don't think the executioners are psychopaths.

Problem is, business people are the main customer, and money knows no sides. So if their information is incorrect, people will just not give them credit anymore. Ask S&P or Moodies what happened after the Subprime crisis.
It is easy to bullshit people, but it is hard to bullshit the market.

They -were- able to bs the market juuuust before the crash hit tho... or it would never have happened.

Also, S&P is still up and about to this day, so...

>Iranians behead people
when did that happen?

>Syria, we will be cooperating with local authorities
>Assad please let us march in your country so that NATO can bomb you

When needed. When it pushes an agenda someone wants pushed. Corruption doesn't actually have a direct effect on markets the way rating agencies do.

Don't you guys do that? I know you stone and whip adulterers so I thought you might have the whole package as well.

I agree back in the olden days, everyone did beheading it was the most logical way back then, we have evolved, but some retards want to keep that tradition like many other stupid traditions.

but what crimes need to be commited for that punishment?

Yes, they are, it is just that everybody (all big banks, asset managers etc) started to double check ratings again, back then we hired 4 new guys for the job on the spot. Before that you just took the rating for granted.

iranians just hang people, they don't behead

Well, corruption has a lot to do wiht how you can do business, in a non corrupt state the rules are the same for everybody, in a corrupt state this depends on your connections and how willing you are to bribe.
Most Businesses does not like this. Like you invest big time, keep to all the rules of the law and then you get fucked because you did not bribe the right people. That does not happen to you in something like Norway, but it will happen all the time in shit Nations.

Moderates killing the more moderates. Perfect. They should all perish in the city.

Beheading by the sword is the civilized European way! Hanging is barbarian!

That is true, but overstating or understating the extent of corruption is not instantly noticeable.

I've just seen videos of irianians hanging gays and stuff, but never beheading.

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1FUcbdE84

No, no, is HONORABU Samurai tradition of DAI NIPPON!

Not really first time I've heard about beheading.
Same about stoning. I've heard this myth about stoning on internet, even some Iranians say they heard of it back in 80`s or so, couldnt find a concrete evidence yet.
But yes rapists and drug smugglers get executed by hanging, sometimes in public.
There are discussions about reducing these sentences because it seems they don't prevent drug smuggling and giving us a bad rep in human rights.
They are going to change these sentences by sending drug smugglers to gulags.

I don't know Tbh. But you need to understand that muslim fanatics don't behead people just because they're stuck with old traditions but rather because according to Sunni doctrine, by doing something the way the prophet did it, you show Allah how much you love his messenger and prove that you're willing to shape your life after his blessed example. When you see Muslims who shave their mustaches and keep the beard for example, know that they do this because it was reported that Mohammad did the same back in the day.

>people were forced to become corrupt to uphold the statistics
this is fucking brilliant
I'm stealing this idea

I understand, still odd since in one way okay they are doing what Muhammad did, BUT the reasons they are doing it are not the same.

They do it because, this person is gay, or this is a Christian, as far as im aware Muhammad didnt do that.

I understand if rapist, or murderer etc

but I guess you cant understand and be on the same level as religious fanatics.

>Syrians are whiter than Argentina

>we have evolved
A very dangerous statement to make, my British friend. We have not evolved. Society has. some 500 (~12 generations) years in not enough to affect even minor change in genetic patterns, what keeps us from beheading each other is our laws, our culture, our moral compass, which comes not from inside, but from our modern society. And ISIS should be a cautionary tale to anyone who thinks otherwise.

Kind of off topic but are there Chinese posters post on Sup Forums?

Argentina is pretty white, desu. Just look at all this ivory.

maybe, mostly just user's who are there on vacation or business.

Beheading, either by sword, axe or guillotine was the main peacetime way of execution all over Europe and praised by most executioners for being quick and humane. Hanging was seen as a sever punishment for notorious offenders.

Well good to know that majoosi bro. I know Iran isn't a human rights heaven, but you guys are still not half as bad as Saudi Arabia. I remember there was a talk maybe some years ago about a girl who was going to be stoned in Iran but the court wouldn't let the thing pass or something, which while inhuman, is still something you definetly won't see in ksa where they seem to do a lot of this stuff on the spot.

We used to have a regular CH poster on /sg/.

They have their own image boards, there is an occasional visitor, but they never have a Chinese flag.

comfy music

youtube.com/watch?v=HNkICTfrFGg

CH is Confoederatio Helvetica, aka Switzerland, China is CN