Nordic Ayyy Hybrids that live in Atlantis and have anti-gravity spaceships contacted me twice at my house

Nordic Ayyy Hybrids that live in Atlantis and have anti-gravity spaceships contacted me twice at my house.

They showed me to the location of Atlantis. A real city, their Home. The US Government knows about their bases, and leaves them alone. Because they are so technologically advanced and powerful, they also have psychic powers.

Atlantis is located underground Mount Terra Nova on Ross Island, Antarctica.

Greys, Pleidians, Thule, Nephilim, Angels, God's Army. They are all the different names for them. I call them Atlanteans, because their ship is the shape of an A.

They're here to save us.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vladimir-putin-advised-aliens-councillor-5213887
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they're here to save us

They are taking their sweet arse time about it.
Could have saved us a lot of grief if they'd saved us earlier- or were they waiting for us to hit rock bottom first?

They'll be here in 8 months, 7/7/17.

Can you ask them to kill all Turks?

Yeah they are going to destroy ISIS

This is a retarded role play, Atlantis was on the Mid Atlantic Ridge. The Nephilim Hybrid/"Aryans" lived in the North in Hyperborea.

Forgot pic.

They moved from Hyperborea after the flood to Antarctica.

No. You understand that Hyperborea wasn't a cold/tundra/ice climate, right? And like I said, Atlantis was not in Antarctica.

New Atlantis is in Antarctica. Underground Mount Terra Nova, next to Mount Erebus an active volcano.

It's their home base now.

Heh heh hehe, what are you all on about? Run along you little scamps.

Why would the Hyperboreans have fled somewhere and created a new Atlantis instead of a new Hyperborea? If you believe Edgar Cayce, the American population are the reincarnations of the Atlanteans, plus our elite reptilian government are obsessed with establishing the "new Atlantis" in America.

Here's a close-up of Mount Erebus.

lel, atlantes my ass, mericans are a bunch of european muts that were culturally negrified

sounds like atlantis to me surrenderman

i surrender

>surrenderman

Kek

Are they meeting with the intergalactic concordance where the fate of earth for the next millenia will be decided? They are supposed to meet soon

>no air NZ plane crash wreackage

NORDIC AYYYS ARE ADVISING PUTIN AND HELPING HIM DEFEAT INFERIOR (((REPTILIANS)))
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vladimir-putin-advised-aliens-councillor-5213887

What about 1991 vg?

the founders of our country were occultists that really believed that though

THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW!

Native Americans were the offspring of Atlantean black mages. Look at their spirituality it's very similar to the left hand path.