Wins by 3+ million votes

>wins by 3+ million votes
>isn't president

Explain.

We are not a democracy, we're a representative republic.

you don't win monopoly by getting around the board fastest

8 million votes in California. If we didn't have an electoral college people would campaign differently.

Pay attention to your politics class

our system is like this forever, im sure there are 200 years of history that can tell you, not this board

Fair representation for all the geographic regions in the country, not just the major cities.

If popular vote determined the president, major urban areas, which provide almost no natural resources, do no farming, use the most power, water, infrastructure, and cause the most pollution and crimes, would get to make decisions for everyone, with essentially no input from the less-polluting, less energy-consuming, and more productive regions of the country.

Easy.

She lost the election...

She is now trying to illegally steal it through Stein as her proxy..

Oh and she lost as she's a war mongering psychopath.

>muh overpopulated coastal cities should decide every election!

WE
ARE
A
CONSTITUTIONAL
REPUBLIC
NOT
A
DEMOCRACY
YOU
FUCKING
KIKE

she got jewed hard

no surprise that the most pro-israel candidate won

Go back and take civics 101

>win more votes
>lose
women can't do anything right

>not checking the trips

Because of the Electoral College, a system that literally no other republic on earth has, and which exists pretty much just to give rural states a disproportionately large voice in the governing of the country.

>wins cali by over 4m votes
>expects to be president

Post ends in 222
Still win nothing.
Explain

The electoral college worked as intended.

Like countless posters have mentioned, if we left it up to just a straight up one person one vote, highly populated cities would have a giant advantage over the rest of the country. And large cities are, typically, democratic hold outs.

democrats are only pissed about the electoral college because their candidate didn't win. end of story.

she won the race that doesn't matter

Because the will of the country shouldn't just revolve around what Californians want

>I don't understand why the votes of people who actually prop up the infrastructure of my country and produce the materials and foods that keep me alive are weighted to count as much as the masses of parasites crawling around in urban sprawls consuming, polluting, and never producing anything.

wew lad. Also, checked.

>if we left it up to just a straight up one person one vote, highly populated cities would have a giant advantage over the rest of the country
sounds like democracy

She got 3.75 million ILLEGAL votes from non-citizens.

>1 post by this ID

You vote by state, not individual. These are the rules states signed up for.

Also trump won the popular vote in key battleground states. Hillary won 3,000,000 more votes in CA.

Reps are too busy working to vote in blue states like the liberal hellhole cali

>Donald Trump won 30 states
>Hillary Clinton only won 20 states
>Donald Trump will be the next president
What part of this dont you understand?

>Flooding states like California with foreigners should enable them to have undue power over the rest of the nation.
Doesn't sound like a good idea, thankfully our founders could forsee treachery like this.

President of The United States, not President of America.

If California wants to flood itself with illegals who will have natural born citizen children in order to increase clout, it wont work.

California can't decide who wins just cause muh population.

That picture, jesus.
Even liberals can't provide a single image of Hillary that doesn't look like a delusional white grandma who's ready to accuse the nurse of stealing.

The funny thing about old chess computers was their inability to lose. These days, you can get a computer to play along with your level of intelligence, if you are a novice, a computer will make mistakes on a novice level and let you win. There were no settings on the old magnetic boards. It had one setting. Win. There was no lose scenario programmed within. If you placed it in a position where it was one move away from placing itself in check, it would sit there and let the timer run until 999 seconds and freeze. Failure was not an option. And I miss that.

Shes the biggest loser in a long time.

>have more pawns on the chessboard
>still get checkmated

Explain

No need for voter ID. Please explain.

Let me explain it so even a fucking libshit can understand:

The team that gains the most yards does not win, the team that scores the most points does.

>Well, Trump won this Texas Hold 'em championship with pair of Jacks, but I had Ace and King, so if we'd play Blackjack, I would be the winner so I think I should get the prize.
>Oh, and my friend Jill here, despite playing with Uno cards from the beginning isn't happy with results so we should look at the cards once again, you know maybe I somehow got Straight or something.

>(1 post by this ID)

>posts same thread 3+ million times
>1 post by this ID

Explained

Only buffoons get ruled by direct democracy, a system of uneducated masses, top tier countries share republics, a somewhat broken system yes, but guarantees a voice to the little people that aren't part of the shitters.

I was born in this shithole

Good thing we don't live in a direct democracy, then. It's a meme-tier political system and the founders knew that when they put in place barriers to prevent non-land owners and women from shitting in the electoral punch bowl.

Durrr hurrrr I didn't pass high school to learn about the electoral college.

The U.S. is a republic, not a direct democracy.

The czech nailed it. The lucky 7 of truth

>explain

kek dunit

Which is tyranny

Questions

1. When does she go to prison?
2. How long will her term be?

Lol. OP got rekt so fucking hardxD
Got any more questions, OP?

1. Soon
2. As many days as there are numbers in this list before her execution
((I HOPE I GET. PRAISE KEK.))

The electoral college was instituted in an attempt to prevent our democracy from being fucked up too badly by the 18th and 19th century equivalents of pointless scum like niggers and women. It has only become more applicable over time.

Happened 5 times in our history. Popular vote hasn't mattered before it shouldn't matter now

I willed it. This is my reality bitches. Stop complaining.

Let me explain it so even a cousin-fucking "We won, get over it!" hick can understand:

You "won," but The American People lost.

We ALL lost.

Even you, who just "think you won" and are so sensitive and insecure about the solidarity behind your con man true savior's legitimacy.

Marks NEVER want to accept they got conned. It's the beauty of a true con artist - facts are powerless to wake up the mark because the mark still wants to believe the beautiful lies the con man told them.

But you won - here's some cake and ice cream for you. Yay!

Checked, keked and agreed.

Electoral college. Popular vote =/= President

Also if I recall she was the one bitching about not accepting the outcome of the election as being undemocratic and unamerican.
That was before she failed to get enough dead people to vote of course.

she didnt win the overwhelming majority of 51 elections

Actually Trump won both the popular vote and the electoral college.

When you subtract the 4 million+ illegal votes cast for Hillary Clinton, the results are quite clear.

>implying a democracy

ITT: hypocrites who wouldn't all be just like OP, posting this pasta repeatedly over and over ad nauseam, if the OP post was a picture of Trump with that same text.

>The American People lost
>We ALL lost

idk senpai it looks pretty cut and dry to me

>being this ass pained about losing
>hurr durr the totally genuine career politician candidate didn't win so the other side got conned! WTF AMERICA, SHE EVEN CARRIED HOT SAUCE IN HER PURSE!

>i pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of america and to the
>***REPUBLIC***
>for which it stands
the usa is not, and has never been, a democracy

Running up the score in Cali and NY wont get you anywhere.

Literally anyone who bitches about her winning the popular vote either doesn't know about AB16 or doesn't understand how a democratic republic functions.

Didn't win 270 Electoral College votes. That is your explanation.

You see, the federal government is employed by the states to under a contract known as the Constitution for the United States.

this is naow a banunga thread

It's a perfect example of how our founding fathers never wanted 2 states to decide our prevident. In this case those states are California and New York

People move around these days. It's not like peole are stuck in the areas they live in any longer. If someone has Democrat-sympathies, it is natural that they will move to a Democrat-state, but with the electoral college system that is a bad thing, because then your vote doesn't matter anymore, it only matters in swing states.

It is a broken system

>play monopoly
>lose
>claim you won in checkers

So if you are in a chess match, and your opponent checkmates you but you have more pieces on the board left, do you lose?
pic related if you think trump's a demagogue imagine every politician ever only giving a fuck about the big states this would be known as demagoguery and is EXACTLY why we are NOT a democracy

You're a fucking white male!!!

Without the electoral college, the candidates would only have to campaign in New York, Chicago, Texas and California. They could ignore the red of the country and still get elected.

Prove it you tinfoil hat faggot

We don't check CTR algorithm trips, just real ones.

Wrong. The liberals rats are fleeing failing states of California and New York, they are moving to conservative states where taxes are lower and basic cost of living isn't 90% of your paycheck.

As a texan myself, they need to go back to their shitholes.

>>wins by 3+ million votes

She didn't... that's just what the media is saying.

This is the same media that predicted a hillary landslide, by the way.

Connecticut compromise

literally /thread

Yep, then they swarm the capitols and "influence" politics, slowly turning the conservative state into another liberal shit hole.

Loooooooser

at this rate it will be 6 gorrilian by next election goys

illegal voters in like 57 out of 3000 some odd counties. yeah get fucked.

We're Federal Republic, not a conquered nation using Democracy.

We're 50 Sovereign States who gave up some power to a Federal government for the sake of unification, however it came at a cost of proper representation. We have the lower courts (House of Representatives) where each state has representatives proportional to their population, and we have the higher courts (Senate) where every state gets exactly 2 members.

To decide the President of these United States there is one Electoral College voter for each representative (House of Reps and Senate). This is why smaller states are worth more per vote, they still get 2 for the Senate while the 2 from Senate for heavily populated states is worth less in comparison. Hillary won 2 huge states by a large margin, Trump won smaller states and also won medium states by a small margin.

>beat obama in popular vote in primaries in 2008
>nobody really complained
>she didn't get the nomination
>she didn't become president before
explain

filling cities with niggers doesn't give you autowins

shocker

don't you learn in school how your country works?

>he never said that tho
srsly wat the fuck

>Johnson playing Uno

Love this image

YOU DRUMPKINS ARE SO PREDICTABLE DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THE POLLS ARE WRONG!?

Do you honestly think reality is wrong :^)

>when 3 million ilegal mexicans and dead people vote for you

actual based

This

The fact liberals won't even entertain that illegals voted is going to make 2020 really hilarious when there are 4 million fewer votes in California and the Republicans win there

I can hear the autistic shrieking of now

If that redhead didn't have twintails she'd be hot as fuck

It has been said in various versions, many saying that LA, Chicago and NYC would pick the president every time, but actually it is a smaller group than that. It comes down to about 5 counties within those cities that account for the difference in the popular vote vs the Electoral college result.

>Explain.

I don't know. She seemed so nice, honest and healthy.

they don't count the votes of non citizens, dead people and felons

popular vote doesn't represent the entirety of the 50 states. Electoral college does.

She has to get votes. Not upvotes.