Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/11/falling-for-lies-at-standing-rock/
youtube.com/watch?v=rI-DhdMQ3Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#FUCKYOURVETERANS
#FUCKYOURMILITARY

wew

who is that semen demon?

Never understood why Americans didn't just settle their veterans in newly conquered lands. The spread of vulgar English mixed with the native languages could form a whole new subgroup of Germanic languages.

BLM is a terrible example of this. Many of them ignore what Martin Luther King Jr. wanted. The Standing Rock movement, on the other hand, is important. For many years, native peoples have lost their homes to greedy corporations wanting to exploit precious resources for the bottom line. Many of these corporations have even formed alliances with corrupt governments and militaries that have oppressed these people. And despite natives living in resource-rich lands, they're the ones who end up poor while the companies reap the profits. How is that fair?

You've been hero worshipping a group of people as all being one homogenous collective, when in reality tons of people inside are just as cucked by the cancerous PC culture like those civies that are out.

>t. Army

Jessica Green

>Green

Whites came over, made nice at first and when that didn't work went to war and took their shit. This is how humans have solved their territorial disputes since forever, there is nothing to be sorry about.

This weakness forced on white people is disgusting on a primal level. That's trying to have it both ways, the benefit of winning and the moral high ground of being a helpless victim.

White men need to snap out of this, read Nietzsche, stop taking shit from everyone, they have every right to stand tall and be the magnificent bastards they were meant to be.

Nobody earned their place in the world through self-flagellation, this is such a slave's mentality.

I had that exact picture in my mind while i watched this disgusting video.

Faggot you will die off for this Borg mentality. You will succumb to island fever as your heritage becomes monotone around you and your descendants will die in a plague

>white men need to snap out of this
Yes they do
>read Nietzsche
Fuck Nietzsche and any other philosopher. That's just worshipping other people's opinions. I agree with the rest of what you said, tho. No sense wasting energy kissing ass to someone

When will they realise that British diaspora is the new native and that they're just a grotesque reminder of a job half done?

I was wondering that. Why did they allow them to keep existing as defeated tribes on reservations instead of finishing them off ?

They wouldn't even have had to kill them to the last man, just atomize them to oblivion like Romans did with barbarians.

Bongs are too nice, they didn't even put Abos out of their misery like any other people else would have.

The natives were offered a price to put the pipeline through their land and they rejected it because it wasn't high enough
So the plan was changed to go around the reservation and now they're protesting on land they don't own that has no record of being a burial ground because they tried to jew too hard.

I got my forgiveness from an Cherokee woman who ran the restaurant I worked at. Was my first summer after high school, and a summer job. She gave me it while we were closing one evening after work, face down on one of the tables. Then she made me a sandwich.

I remember her moaning uncontrollably as I seduced her. I stood behind her, lifted her arms and firmly grasped her ample breasts while I pressed her against the wall trapping her against her business with with my swollen cock pressed firmly into her round ass . Licking the nape of her neck, and blowing gently against her damp soft skin, I ran my hand down the front of her tight midriff into her skirt, made a couple laps around her clit and slid my finger into her dripping, trimmed slit. Whispering into her ear in a firm but reassuring voice I said " It's ok, I know you want this," pushing my member hard against her.

>Cont?
Y/N

I imagine her looking something like this

You can read philosophy and other opinions without worshipping them. In fact it gives you the means to better develop new unique ideas by giving you more perspectives to explore.
>he thinks he can liberate himself from shackles without first understanding what shackles him :^)

Anglos are savage when we feel endangered, but we're soft and cuddly when we feel safe. It's a blessing and a curse.

Very much so, flowing dark hair, tight body, golden skin, petite build, about 4'9 110lbs and decent D cup, but her age had started to show just a bit. She was 40 and I was 18. I just knew what I wanted, and at that moment she was it.

>its usually the white people saying black people should apologise, "youre the scum of the earth"

literally never happens. he must have been thinking that himself.

Sup Forums is philosophy
No need to read a dead man's version of it

This true? I haven't been following the situation because I don't care. But it sounds like your typical liberal delusion if true, so not surprising.

Yes it is true, they were also too drunk to even bother showing up to meetings.

Standing cuck

Why don't niggers ever give listeriniggers shit for owning slaves?

Cont.

Her body shook as she said “Yeessss…., but what about my husband?” I quickly considered this roadblock and said, “ You wouldn’t let me do this much if you didn’t want it.” Without another word, I pulled my hand from inside her and brought it to my nose, smelling her earthy clean scent and tasting her briskly. My erection grew to a solid burning mass that I freed from my trousers. Stroking it once with her juices, i grabbed her shoulder and turned her to a table and gentle grabbed her hip with one hand and pushed her down with the other. She offered no resistance as she went down, legs shaking with anticipation.

2/?

White folk are the only people compassionate enough to fall for the trick

This whole thing is so full of shit. The fact the cucked Media is shilling so hard for the protester is the first sign something isn't right in their story.

counter-currents.com/2016/11/falling-for-lies-at-standing-rock/

>They didn't wanted the oil pipe, so they rejected the money.

That's it, money wasn't enough to last have their ancestral land destroyed.

By some strange mental gymnastics, you make them look like the greedy ones for not wanting money for it, impressive.

Awesome article. Everyone should read it if they haven't already

cont..
I kneeled down behind her, running my hands down her sides, around her firm ass, and down the outside of thighs. I continued all the way down both sides and kissed her ankles on the inside of her skirt.

In one motion I both lifted her skirt and ran my the smooth parts of my fingernails up the back of her legs all the way up to her panties, leaving the skirt in the small of her back. On my way back down, I hooked her panties, and kissed her smooth bottom, her thighs, the inside of her knees and she readily stepped out of them and flipped off her shoes.

3/?

BEND

THE

KNEE

cont

Unable to hold back any longer, I stood. Grasping my rigid shaft with one hand and placing my other hand firmly down on the small of her back, I slipped my engorged head between her lips and teased an entry, What remained of her pulsing hymen felt like a hot ring of metal halfway up my head. She pushed back towards me trying to force me past the gate, but I pulled back, not yet sating her desire to feel me stretch her and fill her, which her husband had obviously been neglecting.

4/?

fool

cont

Still shaft in hand, I pushed myself down to her clit and ran the tip around in circles. Standing her back up, I turned her to the wall and she put her hands against the wall and grasped my cock with her thighs and slid her dripping lips back and forth down the length of me. It felt like pure heat when I would feel her clit flip over the ridge of my dick, and I have yet to recreate this feeling at any other time in my trysts. Being more experienced than I was, she was setting me up to take what she wanted from me.

5/?

The Nigger King is proud of them:
youtube.com/watch?v=rI-DhdMQ3Hc

>t. name fag leaf
It's simple. Philosophers are people who think too god damn much, aka autists, and publish their thoughts on life and how the world works. Difference being those guys are dead and lived in a different time under different circumstances. Sup Forums is filled with autists sharing their thoughts on how the world works, but they're from our time and our circumstances.

cont

Then I got on the dance floor and everybody did the dinosaur.

k

They do not speak for veteran.

Lol what the fuck? My ancestors didn't do shit to indians, and neither did those of most americans.

>dad was a vietnam vet
>would always play cowboys and indians with me with those really shit cap gun revolvers
>always let me be the cowboys and win everytime

all I know is that he would be disgusted by these vets blatantly disrespecting the uniform. At the same time, glad he doesnt have to see this shit

learn to read mexican

hey now, this shit really happened and became a regular thing till summer ended. what a glorious few months that was.

Cont.
As she rode back and forth faster, I could feel a primal fire building in my loins. What had started as warmth soon became white hot, clouding my mind with the moment. Being off guard and fully aroused as a being can become, I felt her body shudder and she cried out through bitten lips and clenched down on me with the force only capable by a mother disenchanted by her regular life and ignored by her husband for an untold time.

Her wetness soaked me, flowing around me and down onto my legs and hers. Feeling her convulsions I forced myself through her lips and rock solid thighs, keeping her on top of the mount of her passion till she begged for me to let her come back down.

6/?

Wel, tell me then, how does your statement hold any true.

They clearly didn't wanted the oil pipe and they clearly don't want it now.

They didn't accepted the money because of this, and the same people that got rejected on their deal, now say that they are some greedy indians, so greedy that didn't acepted money.

I think that someone doesn't understand how greed works.

Only a white cuck would get on their knees and ask for forgiveness.
Would a Jew ever do something this ridiculous? Of course not. Be more like the chosen ones, and stop being such pussies.

>apologizing for something you didn't do but people with the same color skin as you did a long time ago

that's it, i'm living in a fever dream. that's the only explanation for this nonsense.

cont

Her legs weak from her release and hardly able to stand, I faced her back to the table and she pushed things to the floor while spreading her arms to grasp the sides as she knew what would be coming next, and she was more than ready. I’m the giving sort of fella, and I love to make a woman climax hard before I get what I’m after. It tends to increase repeat business, and there is nothing like a first impression. After a point, you have to treat yourself, and I fully intended to do just that.

With the added lubrication of her passions, I once again placed the tip of my ambition against her gateway, and slowly forced past the opening. I could hear her drawing shaken breaths as I inched my way inside of her, feeling every bump and ridge and fold spread around me. It grasped me tightly as I reached the end of what she could offer me, yet I pushed on till I met a very firm resistance, stretching her as far as I could without too much pain for her. I could tell she was pleased by the way she drew down on me.

GODDAMN VIRTUE SIGNALING ASSHOLES

I hope they all feel so guilty that they kill themselves and quickly.

>The natives were offered a price to put the pipeline through their land and they rejected it because it wasn't high enough
wanted more money

>So the plan was changed to go around the reservation and now they're protesting on land they don't own that has no record of being a burial ground because they tried to jew too hard.
still trying to get money

easy enough fucking retard. i don't want your you's don't reply.

(You)

cont

She, being unable to take any more of me inside of her, grasped the table with a firm grip and rocked herself in a circle, running her cervix around my head in a motion I had never felt before. I pulled back after a bit and started the climb to my own peak of desire, thrusting gently at first and faster and much harder later on. I would feel her pulse and convulse on me and she was so tight I literally could feel the skin of my dick burning from tearing, but it didn’t slow me down one bit. I wasn’t wearing a condom and thought of impregnating her, and the problems that could cause, but it drove me on rather than slowed me down.

Not (you)s for you then.

You simple can't understand that someone doesn't want something you'll want.

The land it's more valuable for them, it is now and will be in the future, because it's land not because they can sell it.

That's their belief, it's pretty simple to understand but your jewish genes don't let you see it, you can't understand how someone would reject good shekels in the name of dignity.

>With the added lubrication of her passions

user, you're a poet.

>But WE wuz the only true combat veterans!
>The veterans of CENTURIES of intolerance and oppression!
Are black people immortal? If they can stay young and healthy for centuries, how do stupid idiot white neanderthal cave beast white cops manage to kill them?

kill yourself nigger. they are protesting for money.

Prove it.

I cant help it, its just how I remember it.

Cont
The thoughts about this native american woman, who was old enough to be my mother, and married, tore through my mind. Her history, her people's history, and here I was a century or two later with her prostrate before me begging me to fill her to the brim was too much to control. This was the peak that I sought, and climb it I did.

9/10?

cont
As she peaked one final time, I let myself indulge in her contractions for a few moments while pounding away like the men who drove the spikes for the railroad that tore her lands in half. I drove on with all my soul and came inside her and could feel it fill her as she called out my name, and hammered the load home with everything I could muster. With both of us shaking at the knees, I fell to ground and pulled her to me and we embraced for an untold time. I hit my knee on a table leg on the way down and it hurt like hell, but I didn’t care. We, drenched with sweat, holding each other, laid there breathing and soaking in what had occurred.

"George," she said "We can't ever let my husband find out what happened here tonight." I responded that it wouldn't ever be an issue and held her head against my chest. After a long silence, she asked if I was hungry. I again replied in the affirmative, and she got up, still dripping down her legs and made me the best turkey sandwich I have ever eaten. We did this regularly till I went to college.

>ywn BLEACH a qt Native girl

The moral of the story is that this is not the first time an Indian has ever been fucked, that having the pipe laid is generally not something they complain about, that George fell after wounded knee, and those fucking Indians know their shit when it comes to turkey dinners.

>(((veterans)))

GOD dammit...

Must be an older guy thing, me and my buddies just talked shit about them and how they aren't really being affected by the pipeline.

A good soldier/marine/sailor does what he has to do, all thise guys who were part of the treenigger removal, both Soldier and Injun, were just caught up in the shit storm of their time like every fighting man before them and after them.

There's nothing to seek forgiveness for, I know I don't regret my duty to my brothers in arms. All I would regret is if I couldn't do enoughfor them.

2 thumbs up.

Knowing that I'm helping to kill off the remainder of their race would make me extra hard while fucking one of their women.