If German is master race. Why is German cuisine so trash?

If German is master race. Why is German cuisine so trash?

Halal tastes like shit.

You've never even been there it's fucking delicious. Firstly, they cook it. Such inventiveness! Japan, you could never understand, it's simply not your culture to eat land food.

You eat fucking living tentacles.

>Why is German cuisine so trash?
Have you ever been there and actually had their food?

>Japanese will never know the cooking power of the german man

Have been. Their meat is good. Mixed with bread it's pretty good too. Everything else sucks (don't know about beer). Also Magnum owns the EU

>muh beer and sausage

Not even argument.

falafel and pita bread isnt that bad

>he hasnt eaten grünkohl
>he hasnt eaten mettbrötchen

kys zipperhead

Reminder: Every good Japanese man killed himself in WW2. Today's Japanese society is a result of this.

>ketchup
>tomatoes
You are not German, are you Achmed?

that sentence not enough verbs

Bullshit, Braughtwursts are FAR superior to the factory bullshit hotdogs American factories produce. It's a shame Germany as we know it will be gone in 50 years.

Get out of here with your trash foods. Slavs eat real food. Best food of Europe maggots.

They make good food.

>beer
>cheese
>wurst
>kraut
>pretzel
>wine
>schnitzel
>pastry

Literally divine.

Scandinavians have the worst food. And Im not trying to be mean, since this this is politicaly incorrect board BUT its all FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, SURSTROMMING

>beer
piss alcohol
>cheese
filler crap that is oversaturated in meals
>wurst/kraut
ok somewhat decent
>pretzel
kek at this crap bread food
>wine
germans drink wine?
>pastry
dieabeetus

>alien food
swedes confirmed nonhuman scum

Schnitzel is a gift from god

Nice golubtsi m8
I raise you meat pirojki

Everyone likes wurst. My family gets a store bought Stollen every holiday season. That thing is good until March, was probably baked last March and then shipped.

Spoiler: No one is gonna eat it.

>germans drink wine?

Do you even Pfalz, bro?

As someone who has lutefisk once a year I have to agree. That's a meal where you load up on the lefse, krummkake, and riced potatoes because they're at least decent.

My dad had to entertain a couple engineers from Sweden nack in the 80s. They went to a steakhouse and when the waitress asked if they wanted dessert they ordered more steaks.

OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID

Stollen has more calories than I thought was even possible.

I take it you have never had sauerbraten with spaetzle and potato pancakes

German sausages are still shit tier compared to Italian, Spanish, French, Hungarian and Polish sausages.

says the country with only noodles and sushi...

cmon best ally you have to try harder

potato pancakes are czech my friend
t. knower

It is a common food in most central and eastern europe

There were never any good American men, your nation is the misfits, trash and rejects of the colonies, combined with a smattering of Negro slaves and Jewish refugees from Brazil. Even Australia is better than you.

once you try "blood sausage" you never go back.

> Eat's only rice and raw fish
> gtfo normie
> Sauerbraten mit Serviettenkloß, davon könnt ihr nur träumen

Come on Japan, you are skinny and short for a reason you culture could not master the art of intensive farming that is why your woman are flocking to the Euro. Go back to designing a car or widening your asshole for China' corporate takeover.

FPBP

Can any Bavarians tell me whats good beer from the region? All I can get here is Paulaner, Weihenstephaner, and Franziskaner. Are these brewery's pleb-tier?

Most of the food is salty. I know I might sound salty but seriously, my blood pressure hit the roof when I lived in Hamburg.

EINBECKER

t. northern fishhead

Depends on your location. Regional breweries get preferred over big breweries.

Let's say you are located near Nuremberg than most ppl would drink Ammerndorfer or Gutmann.

Just watch out what beer the locals are drinking they know whats the best beer.

kek I had that one a few months in a far away market where I live. I liked it too but I only got one bottle :/

I'll keep that in mind. thanks, but I was talking about Germans beers imported to America. Paulaner is the easiest beer I can get here and I want to know if its like the Budweiser of Germany.