Why was this just immediately deleted?

You all are correct, the building is squeaky clean by now. Has been for at least a week. Other interchanges are already picking up the slack. These people are incredibly thorough.

But, they're so widespread that they can't keep everything 100% clean all the time. In the past, this wasn't a problem. Because they control the media, there was no way for the public to find out that a family suddenly called off the search for their daughter just as it looked like they had found a lead, or that the head of a local trucking company killed himself just a few months after business suddenly spiked. But that was before every phone had a camera and an internet feed on it. Now, despite what they'd like you to believe, they can't expend the resources to shut down all the attention without generating more attention themselves.

My people have known for years, they can't/won't do anything about it of course. It really is up to you guys. They're in the process of winding the operation down into a much smaller, more manageable iteration, and if they succeed before they're finally exposed, they'll probably be able to continue undetected forever. This is a critical moment. Don't slow down now.

Because of my situation, I can't give you much of anything concrete to go on. But here's a start:
38.578361, -123.127556

Other urls found in this thread:

camproyaneh.org/other-events
thayer.org/camp-thayer
linkedin.com/in/jason-lewis-9a276110
archive.is/inEFA
patch.com/california/petaluma/hooker--john-sting-nets-19-in-petaluma-sonoma-county-motels
sonomanewstoday.blogspot.com/2009/02/human-trafficking-in-sonoma-yes.html
sonomanews.com/csp/mediapool/sites/SIT/News/story.csp?cid=3387597&sid=744&fid=181
petaluma360.com/news/2215093-181/human-trafficking-arrest-in-santa
radio.krcb.org/post/sonoma-countys-fight-against-human-trafficking#stream/0
cazadero.org
masonicparkflorida.com/outdoor_lodge.htm
skepdic.com/refuge/funk49.html
file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Well shit.

indeed

What's happening. Bump for curiosity.

>I was banned yesterday for starting a Zo AI thread. MODS have gone fucking nuts around here.

Holy shit, I just looked this up. Look what it's 15 miles away from.

this is getting spoopy

i have the original tab open, seems like it was pruned after 15 minutes or so. how does this normally work?

Thoughts on flying a drone over it for better pictures?

They aren't nuts, just evil leftists.

fuggg

camproyaneh.org/other-events

That place is down the road. Boy Scout camp. You also have Camp Cazadero Music Camp for Kids right there.

Camp Caz has the pedo swirl symbol on their website.

fuggggggggggggggggggggggggg

stopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp i dont wanna know more

Search for Truth Home

What is this? autism or habeening?

how do we stop these peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel so helpless being in canada

any other neets who have nothing to live for think someone should pick us up and we should all form a giant investigative team and go on a road trip together investigating this shit???

so?? do you just storm the place with fucking guns or some shit?? what do we do??

could be movie of the year. at least shirt of the week.

Get some go pros with your neetbucks.

their logo is fucking weird

Canadian mafia and it's connections to Chicago

Much appreciated if all Canadians had a general for it

it really would be the greatest documentary film ever. like the blair witch projects but real life and scarier and hopefully we survive

Possible happening.
I was in thread when posted and then pulled/deleted.
No longer comfy.

>Hello again.

there was some user recently that does graphic design that talked about them revamping or updating the symbols at some point. could this be an evolution of the double heart or a play on it?

That's just some org out of Pennsylvania. Not what we're looking for.

HOLY SHIT

oh fuggggg

>goat rock
fugg

From Wikipedia

The area is home to a number of camps, including BSA Camp Royaneh, Camp Cazadero, and the Cazadero Performing Arts Camp. Plantation Farm Camp's mailing address is in Cazadero although it is located in unincorporated Sonoma County.

>goat rock
thats some pretty blatant satanic symbolism right there

>yfw the rabbit hole just got 10 ft deeper

Guys I want off this ride

>MOLOCH

is that molech? i dont understand

Look up the FBI pedo symbols, it has two hearts side one other means girl on girl love

this camp same road
thayer.org/camp-thayer

I capped the coordinates.

oh fugggggggggggg STOP

whats going on are you guys just being retards again

someone debrief me

What the fuck is this?

looks like the secret pedo logo thing anybody have it?

lol this got me thinking also

How many youth camps have you ever heard of around your city Sup Forums?
Why are there masonic lodges affiliated with these also?
Of course it's out in the middle of nowhere too
Will post caps one sec.

Ok so nothing more to add, the logo doesnt look like the FBI's list

just more autism

is this the same guy? seems to have a lot to do with young kids.

linkedin.com/in/jason-lewis-9a276110

Hopefully this helps

Autism is our most valuable resource

The implication here as I see it:

Assuming all the crazy shit about the bohemian grove is true, and there is a massive elite pedo ring, and if this user knows shit about shit, then this location probably has something to do with the trafficking that's necessary to get the kids to the bohemian grove for their eyes-wide-shut parties.

There was a structure at the coordinates from around 2008-2015 at which point it was destroyed.

Hello. I was from the old thread. I posted a picture of what looks like a pile of garbage, or what others say, bodies?

it's right in front of our faces, not only "youth camps" but masonic lodges in every city.

Proof I was there.

Want more proof I was there? Here, I archived the link since I knew it was going to be deleted.

archive.is/inEFA

>Camp Cazadero Music Camp for Kids

the pedo swirl is blue in color for boy. that swirl is white

you're jumping to conclusions, there is no way to tell what that is a pile of. Let's try to stick to focused investigation.

We need to find out who owns that property, and anything we can about the building that was there. There must be building permits or some kind of deed or something.

This is in unincorporated Sonoma County, CA

Some recent trafficking news stories from Sonoma

patch.com/california/petaluma/hooker--john-sting-nets-19-in-petaluma-sonoma-county-motels

sonomanewstoday.blogspot.com/2009/02/human-trafficking-in-sonoma-yes.html

sonomanews.com/csp/mediapool/sites/SIT/News/story.csp?cid=3387597&sid=744&fid=181

petaluma360.com/news/2215093-181/human-trafficking-arrest-in-santa

radio.krcb.org/post/sonoma-countys-fight-against-human-trafficking#stream/0

seems like its rampant there

Maybe

>bodies being piled up and left in the sun to rot
This isn't WWII

If they wanted to get rid of bodies they would burn them or bag them

Search the local news for child abductions and suicides.

lmao, it's not about colour, it's about form.

try harder pedo.

down the road

>cazadero.org

well guys??

So what...

So, Podesta-Pizzagate-Bohemian Grove-Madeleine Mccann?

Now this?

Shit is getting interesting.

I said someone suggested they were bodies. Look at the pic

Also solar panels

ISNT LETTING ME POST REEEEE

ALSO UNINCORPORATED LAND

Bon fire?

this is literally nothing. Focus on information that deepens our understanding. You're grasping at straws. Look into the property.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

Is this the bohemian grove location?

I was joking about the bodies m8.

What is this?

Fuggg if I were in the US I'd be keen to sneak in and document as much as possible.

this place has outside fucking mason shit what the fuck
masonicparkflorida.com/outdoor_lodge.htm

it is about color. a pink and blue butterfly means boy or girl is acceptable. pink butterfly means girls only. look at the FBI sheet, pedo. but don't let facts stand in the way of your confirmation bias.

YuO fOkn G0T m3 thERE maN

skepdic.com/refuge/funk49.html

Goat Rock Satanic Ritual Abuse

there is this too

For everyone's own safety, don't go any deeper than this.

Bohemian Grove is a Republican hangout.

What do you mean "succeed" ? Is there a bigger plan a foot? Assuming this isn't Soros (not directly at least) related in the area of taking over the world, all they need to do is be sure they are not caught. honestly long as they keep pushing "fake news" then they are in the green, blue pilled normies still outnumber redpilled 10:1 and there's many of the latter who aren't exactly ready to take up arms. Doesn't look like the FBI or anyone else is looking into it either , anyways they let hilldawg off twice, doubt they will lift a finger.

i... is that a frog?

DELET DIS

So?

look for hard stuff, logos are okay as hints

but those fbi logos have probably evolved, look for example this one: the spiral is outside the triangle (pines)
you dont know how they have evolved those designs over time

I love these role playing threads.

"Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a two-week, three-weekend encampment of some of the most prominent men in the world."

Mid-July. If there's anything real here, and any connection to the Bohemian Grove, we'd probably have to look for signs of something happening in July.

Right at the time these summer camps are probably in session. I don't think the camps are in any way involved in procuring sex slaves or anything like that, but I think they might provide a front for them to traffick kids/slaves.

Minerva is the owl. Moloch is the bull. Both are our enemies. Praise Kek!

bump

try harder

what is significance of OP's pic?

i'm late to this pizza party

>1 post by this id
Are you moloch, warning us?

Nicely done user

Set up shop boys

We are taking California

Meanwhile we need people to follow up on nose japan and the yakuza

>masonicparkflorida.com/outdoor_lodge.htm
omfg it does...
How close is this to the new coordinates in question?

not my original post. i saw the thread get pruned pretty quick so i decided to repost. my jimmies are getting rustled.

Guernevillefag reportan, be there in 45 minutes
keep this thread alive!
I'm going in hot!

There is also a children's camp right near by with an alleged haunted house.
Saw the old thread that was deleted after 3 replies and looked at the gps while that was up.

Yes it does. My thoughts exactly.

file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf

2nd page.

Opposite side of the country, but does anyone know about that kind of shit here? I've never seen anything like it, a outside secretary desk or something? im not sure what it is

w-wait is that....
Lord Kek!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Guerneville
Stream it