#DRAINTHESWAMP

How's that hopey drainy working for you?

Bump for Sup Forums becoming everything it once hated

About as well as you shitty picture is changing minds

Impartial Aussie outsiders opinion:

How about you let them man actually take office, THEN start slagging on him. You'll feel like a fucking retard if he actually delivers, like he always fucking does.

Kek. His literal position was "I am going to remove the influence of the establishment from the White House". He has already fallen back on that. Not a little bit back, like a necessary compromise, no, WAAAAAY back. Like, "haha you gullible dipshits will buy into anything" back.

Enjoy your next 4 years. I know Wall Street and the GOP will.

In one election season Trump took out the bushes, clintons, soros, the media, and PC culture. As far as Im concerned he has already done more then we needed him too. So what if he doesn't fix everything. He has already done more to take out the washington elite. If he can't take out the rest we will just find Trump 2.0

>people had jobs
very informative

>i sure am smug. look at me.
>decades of destruction can be undone in -55 days.
>i will never stop talking down to people. it's all i have really.

>people had jobs

Working for big corporations and companies that Sup Forums CLAIMS it opposes.

I'm genuinely curious where people think candidates will come from
>Industry is swamp
>Politics is swamp
That leaves academia, which nobody trusts as ivory tower anyways. So what would actually satisfy? Just military?

kek, Sup Forums's still in the denial phase

I'm not seeing how any of this is a problem.

/thread

Only the biggest hicks care about Trump lying

that's it, I am now #MentallyHill

>So what would actually satisfy?

idk how about someone who isn't a shill for wallstreet and the neocons?

Literally nothing these cucks do can stop globalization and liberalism, kek we win again.

And how are you determining that? OP is doing it purely by employment history, meaning the ideal candidate can't have worked at any major firm of national relevance whatsoever yet still needs to have prominent experience in the field. What company would suffice?

>Working for big corporations and companies that Sup Forums CLAIMS it opposes
You're confusing right-wing nationalists with bernietards

>right-wing nationalists

I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about Trump who ran on an anti-wallstreet anti-corporate message and flip flopped the second he got in.

>What company would suffice?

No company would "suffice" for me. Someone who isn't a millionaire or billionaire. Someone who has had years of college education on the subject. Someone who hasn't had any experience, or little experience in government.

And every office he's filling is the opposite of what that office is designed to do:

Education - Appoints someone who wants to destroy education
EPA - Appoints a climate denier
Treasury - Appoints wallstreet shit who crashed the economy

So if they don't work for a company or for the government, and had college experience, you'd only accept Professors (or in some cases senior military officers)?

>LET'S DRAIN THE SWAMP BY PUTTING IN PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

It's like leftists want the country to become a shithole.
Oh, wait...

Ah, leftist raid is commencing. Let's see if they can identify the difference between corporatist policies and globalist policies.

Don't fall for the leftist Jew, they want us to tear each other apart.

>THAT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

This is the new Trump campaign talking point.

Effort post time

Confirmed pics as of now
Non-Swamp:
>HUD - Ben Carson
>Defense - James Mattis
>Attorney General - Jeff Sessions
>C.I.A - Mike Pompeo
>Nat. Sec. - Micheal Flynn
>Chief Strategist - Steve Bannon
>Education - Betsy DeVos

Maybe-Swamp:
>H.H.S - Tom Price (Gives me a Sessions feel, could end up in non-swamp)
>U.N - Nikki Haley (Tbh probably swamp, if she were an intelligent human being)

Swamp:
>Commerce - Wilbur Ross
>Transportation - Elaine Chao
>Treasury - Steve Mnuchin
>Chief of Staff - Reince Priebus

(((Mnuchin))) is really the only Swamp character that I would worry about. Priebus is a little bitch and will do anything to get Republicans to work with Trump, and he so far hasn't gotten Trump to back down on anything. Ross could be in the same boat as (((Mnuchin))), but looking back at the way he acted back in college, I think all of his banking shit was more for personal gain, and not for nefarious dealing like the aforementioned Mnuchin. Finally, Chao was a literally who back during the Bush years, and she'll be the same here.

Kek

>trump appoints insiders
>HES GOING BACK ON HIS PROMISES HE ISNT DRAINING THE SWAMP DRUMPFLETS BTFO

>trump appoints outsiders
>TRUMP'S CABINET HAS NO EXPERIENCE WE'RE ALL DOOMED BET YOU FEEL SILLY NOW EH DRUMPFLETS

Just stop arguing with these people, Trump could raise the minimum wage to 20 dollars an hour and these faggots would become fiscal conservatives in the blink of an eye

>HUD - Ben Carson

Neocon and bible thumper

>Defense - James Mattis

Neocon

>Attorney General - Jeff Sessions

Swamp and neocon

>C.I.A - Mike Pompeo

Swamp and neocon

>Nat. Sec. - Micheal Flynn

Neocon

>Chief Strategist - Steve Bannon

Swamp (worked at Goldman Sachs) and neocon

>Education - Betsy DeVos

Swamp, bible thumper, and neocon

>H.H.S - Tom Price

Swamp and neocon

>U.N - Nikki Haley

Swamp and neocon

They are all always choices. DeVos will destroy public education and here brother is neocon Eric Prince who works for BLACKWATER. Bannon is a Zionist who said we need a huge war overseas. Haley was the first US governor to ban BDS and is an AIPAC wind up doll.

And you didn't mention Ross or Mitch the turtle's wife.

>TRUMP'S CABINET HAS NO EXPERIENCE

Nobody would say that outside of MSM. The fact you use this talking point shows just how hypocritical trumpfags are.

koch brothers were actively against trump

Everyone who hates trump would be saying it, everything he does is bad regardless of whether or not its actually bad because Trump is a big meanie and he hurt peoples fee fees

hows the recount?

>trump appoints outsiders
>TRUMP'S CABINET HAS NO EXPERIENCE WE'RE ALL DOOMED BET YOU FEEL SILLY NOW EH DRUMPFLETS

Noone has said this? I think it only applies to Trump himself, which is true.

>koch brothers were actively against trump

Like when he appointed Mike "Koch sucker" Pence?

k

CTR is still here

Im just gonna skip over how fucking everyone is a neocon and just look at who you say are swamp, as that was all I was discussing

Sessions and Bannon:
Just from the Media shitstorm these two created Im gonna go out on a limb and say these guys are non-swamp. As for Bannon specifically, while the Goldman Sachs stuff is concerning, he unlike Mnuchin and whatever bank Ross was working for, only worked there for a short time before starting his own side firm.

DeVos:
Same idea as above, really caused a nice shitstorm. Education is one of those thing there will be eternal disagreement own. I think school choice is important so that the "Good Schools" in the "Good Neighborhoods" can last longer. And for Prince, last thing I recall seeing from him is him regaling a CNN reporter on the joys of killing ragheads, so he doesn't bother me to much.

Haley:
I agree, I just dont think she is as interconnected with DC at large. Also, do you really think Trump gives a shit about the UN. More likely he just wanted to give something to her so he could have the Pro-Trump Lieutenant governor.

Price:
Honestly maybe, he's from Georgia so I dont see him and Trump coming to to many disagreements on the important issues. Like I said, Maybe-Swamp.

And finally:
>They are all always choices
???

He ran on America first and getting good trade deals.

>romney
literally not offered anything.

>northrop grumman
how is that a bad thing?

Do you even know what a neocon is or do you just spout that hoping Sup Forums agrees with you?

Ben Carson a neo con? for fuck sakes senpai, what's wrong with you? Might as well call him a democrat because he's black.

>Just from the Media shitstorm these two created Im gonna go out on a limb and say these guys are non-swamp.

Sessions has been in Congress since forever taking christ only knows how much lobbyist money. Bannon is LITERALLY telling Trump to go to war, because a big war would cause chaos. He's a literal fucking lunatic Zionist.

>I think school choice is important

Kill yourself faggot. I went to public schools.

>And for Prince, last thing I recall seeing from him is him regaling a CNN reporter on the joys of killing ragheads, so he doesn't bother me to much.

Oh course not because you are a neocon who wants endless wars overseas because they hate our freedoms

>Also, do you really think Trump gives a shit about the UN.

That's not a good thing if you consider the Bush administration also didn't give a shit about the UN.

>Honestly maybe, he's from Georgia so I dont see him and Trump coming to to many disagreements on the important issues. Like I said, Maybe-Swamp.

He has said many times he wants Obamcare, medicare, and medicaid privatized. All stuff Trump 'CLAIMED" to opposed privatization. He's showing his true form with these pics.

>He ran on America first and getting good trade deals.

So he never tweeted this.

This is now a crying baby thread, post your pictures of crying babies to show that OP is a crying baby.

OP why r u so much of a crying baby.

>Education is one of those thing there will be eternal disagreement ow

No. You can't have a fucking creationist in charge of education. That is anti-education by default. She fucking denies science and evidence in her stance. You are fucking retarded

This is OP right now.

Just fine

Why are you crying OP? Could it be that you take shit too seriously.

no, that was bernie you retard

>when you realize OP is a crying baby

Tillary or Hrump?

So fucking what. He hasn't even gotten into office and he already flipped China the bird and negotiated a deal to keep jobs in America. Stay butthurt though Bernbro

>no, that was bernie you retard

This last ad was an anti-wallstreet ad showing Soros, FED, and other shills for the elite and showed Trump as a populist. Now you are backtracking because your little savior is a sell out :)

Keep up the good work fellow fascist.

>Stay butthurt though Bernbro

This is why Bernebros didn't vote for you corporate sell out.

hurd durf I don't like either sides I'm so "neutral"

am i anti-establishment now daddy?

>Corporations are always bad

This is why you're retarded.

Sessions Money:
Looking at the lobby money he has received, the largest donations are from American based manufactures, which is ok in my book. And even if it isnt ok in your book, he's only taken about 1.6 million in the past 6 years, cause nobody is going to be able to remove a republican from Kentucky.

Zionist Bannon:
Dude, I assume you're attempting to defend Trump right? Trump is a Zionist as well, so unless you can pull something else I dont see the bigger issue. I dont like it when Trump cucks for muh Israel, but he ran as a Republican, it comes with the territory.

I went to public schools:
I can tell.

Prince:
>Paramilitary killing ragheads
>Military killing ragheads.
There is a difference you know.

Price:
I will still agree that he is maybe-swamp, however claiming he is Pro-Obama Care is simply factitious, he has been a continuous opponent.

Also:
>because they hate our freedoms
Either a die hard patriot or a well veiled bait, either way I salute you.

Never said I like that part, I said I was in favor of school choice, full stop. Also, IF and I will give an IF, Common core gets replaced, its not like she'll have that much power.

that's not the point - the point is he doesn't have to do a quid pro quo because he never got the quid (financing from anyone).

Lol that's great. Hopey drainey. BUILD THAT SWAMP! MOVE THAT BILLY BUSH BUS!

>she'll have that much power.

Nah she'll just funnel tax payer dollars to private Christian schools to teach kids the Flintstones lived with the dinosaurs and how Exxon teaches climate change was created by the devil.

Also Betty DeVos is a huge Republican insider for decades and was considered Jeb Bush's first choice for education.

yeah he should go down to the ghetto and get shaqueef and laquanda to run ery thang

takes time to get over supporting one sellout already. they fell for nothing more than dnc fund raising op so can't expect too much.

Honestly I don't even give a shit. As an independent voter I voted against hillary more than anything.

moronic bigotry.

And 8 years later you will be deeply regretting that vote.

DUDE EVERYONE IN GOVERNMENT MUST BE A WALLSTREET CORPORATE SHILL!

>People actually think this happens at private Christian schools

Cool senpai, totally not just a more rigorous schooling with an extra class added on.

I know this may come as a surprise to you, but not every private school is a Christian school, and not every Christian school is the Westburrow Baptist Church.

Finally. if its not to much trouble, Id still like to hear what you have to say on my previous post.

keep crying cuckboy

>but not every private school is a Christian school, and not every Christian school is the Westburrow Baptist Church.

>private school
>revives tax payer dollars to preach religious bullshit.

BRAVO REPUBLICANS!

>I know this may come as a surprise to you, but not every private school is a Christian school, and not every Christian school is the Westburrow Baptist Church.

As to not repeat myself a third time, I will henceforth withdraw from intellectual discourse, as you so obviously have. I will simply direct you here

Please explain the logic here. How do you expect people that voted for a multi-billionaire to be upset that some of his cabinet members are rich as well?

>private school
>revives tax payer dollars to preach religious bullshit.
yes this is how it works when you have programs don't discriminate. maybe try smaller government if you don't like it.

>Sweden