Afghanistan Here Immigrant for Open Boarders

I am sort of an Afghan immigrant, I came to Canada when I was three years old because my parents wanted a better life. I am making the case that open borders is better for the planet. I will try to respond to serious questions and won't be responding to "GO BACK SHITSKIN". I will be listing my arguments on why we need open borders

>1. We aren't Freaks
I find a lot of conservatives think of us as they think of goths or those weirdos are so different to the typical person they just can't get along. However when I end up talking to people we relate very fast. Even some racist people I talk to forget I'm non-white while we are talking. What I am saying here is not my opinion but top economist opinions openborders.info/double-world-gdp/

>2. Open Borders Will Double GDP
Sup Forums always claims to love free market capitalism so I will explain this hoping you have an open mind. When immigrants come in they drive down wages temporary. However in that time corporations now have cheap labour and can lower the price of their goods. So although wages get cut so do prices causing deflation. The government can cancel this by printing money causing inflation exactly proportional to the deflation. Essentially immigration allows governments to print money inflation free. If open borders were applied everywhere worldwide each government would on average be able to double their money supply inflation-free which means the average wealth per person would double.

>3. New cultures
When I suggest this people get all uppity. They say that we are clouding out their European culture (as if it still exists in our consumerist culture). What they don't realize is that culture isn't a 0 sum game, Afghan immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your British/Irish/Scottish/Italian culture or whatever you want to practice. New cultures bring in new options of culture just like new companies bring in a new option of goods.

Other urls found in this thread:

openborders.info/double-world-gdp/
openborders.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all this effort for a bait post

uh huh

Day of the rake soon.

Welcome my friend, hopefully you enjoy our country.

I am trying to encourage peace, even the SPLC agrees.

you don't need open borders, you need white countries.

Thank you so much man

That's racist.

>i'm some kid that grew up in a nice first world country, let me tell you why open borders are good so that all the people that we have been fighting that actually want to regress because human progression is heresy should be allowed in to our country to butcher us and culturally subvert our society
I can tell you are one of those kids that has never had to deal with any adversity in his life you soft little shit. If you knew what your home countries were like, like your fucking parents do you would not be advocating open borders so the people that your family fled from could follow you here.

My family fled from racism, why are you encouraging more of it?

>buzzwords
are you going to actually make an argument or is this just a bait thread

Are you me?

>YOU HAVE TO sacrifice your standard of life for us!!!
No we don't.

When you talk about lowering the wage for a short periods that "short period" Is my fucking life, yes around 30-40 years of short wages because you can't fix things in your OWN COUNTRY.
Eventually things might improve, or a big influx of immigrants could turn the host countries into a war zone just like your home country.

I'd rather not take the risk, and enjoy an increasing quality of life in my country l, instead of making it worse for everyone with the hope that in about 1-2 generations things might start improving.

Also, maybe instead of coming here to rely on the product of OUR effort you could work hard in your own country and improve the quality of life for your people then we all can trade as equals. No need for you to come here and use the Institutions and resources my ancestors and me worked so hard for, pretty sure you can see my point. You did not work for my country, you don't deserve shit from my country.

Stop trolling or fuck off.

Then stop destroying non-white countries and maybe non-whites won't immigrate over.

Try and stop me.

>he thinks saying racism is an argument
this aint reddit or real life kiddo you actually need to argue why you want the people your family feld from to follow you.

Well then you have to argue how being a racist asshole is going to solve anything when American racism is why Afganistan is poor.

GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>GO BACK SHITSKIN

>racism is why Afghanistan is poor
again racism isn't an argument. It was a buzzword created by Trotsky to silence any kind of criticism of the Bolshevik Jews that overthrew the workers revolution after it overthrew the czar.

Tell that to any Afganistani, racism is why they are poor.

If you open borders of the west, the west will become just like the very place you wanted to escape from to have a better life.

A shit hole.

Piss off and be glad that you're not back at home dancing for a war lord that's gonna stretch your asshole late

I agree completely good luck here bud

thanks man

lmao, new cultures too. Isn't that great? Bachabazi for everyone, women dressing as garbage bags, playing polo with a dead goat, honor killings, oh and last but not least, stoning anyone who questions your religion of peace

Wow, such a tolerant culture . Canada is truly privileged to be enriched with this culture in particular. Fucking kys you shitskin muzzie, take only other shitskin muzzies with you.

>Canada is truly privileged to be enriched with this culture in particular.
sure buddy

>first job during high school work in a restaurant
>owner is an Afghan immigrant who operates a Cajun restaurant
>thought he was a dick and cheap ass
>start as a busser and become GM after 5 years
>realize he was just a hard worker and expected everyone else to be like him, plus all these fuckers try to steal from you
>he and his family are catholic and kids go to the swanky catholic school
>he doesn't have a son, just daughters and he and his wife always refer to me as their adopted son
>the restaurant closed down 6 years ago but we still talk regularly

He's pretty based, he was the one that redpilled me and made me vote for Bush 2. He also hated niggers with a passion cause they were so lazy.

A fucking leaf....

I think open borders are sub-optimal, for two reasons.

The first reason is that not every country is a libertarian utopia. The fact is that we have welfare programs and public services that only taxpayers pay for, and that, therefore, only taxpayers should benefit from. However, immigrants do get some of these benefits as externalities just by being here (for example, they benefit from public schools by living among an educated and literate populace.)

The second reason I am against open borders is the type of people you can let in. The fact is that not everyone is a desirable citizen. You say "we" aren't freaks. I agree that most immigrants probably aren't freaks. However, lumping them all together like that probably isn't a good idea and there are definitely some undesirables among them (e.g. allowing african immigrants unfettered access would reduce our net IQ).

I would advocate for selectively permeable borders rather than open borders. This way we can let in any high IQ individuals/people coming in for education, as well as people from countries with a bigger welfare system than ours, without getting totally flooded.

>muh culture isn't bad please accept me
We never said we wanted more cultures. Especially if that culture doesn't allow you to integrate easily in our society.
>cheap labour : i can work for free!!!
Okay then, steal the jobs if you want. I mean it's not like we're overpopulated already and that homelessness continues to go up no really.

Bush? How is that redpilled? Bush was worst President

Name one great all white country.

Checkmate

> I mean it's not like we're overpopulated already and that homelessness continues to go up no really.
Suuuure. Immigration totally won't help solve Europes MASSIVE underpopulation problem.

YES GOY OPEN BORDERS WILL DOUBLE THE WORLDS GDP NOW LET THESE AFRICANS WITH THEIR 8 CHILDREN MOVE INTO YOUR HOME

Fuck off we're full.

Holy fuck, why are leafs so bad at trolling/baiting?

You'll never be like Australia.

>1. We aren't Freaks
If you have to advertise this fact I'm probably not interested in what you're selling.

>2. Open Borders Will Double GDP
This section contains drivel of the most retarded form. Please be satire.

>3. New cultures
See #1. Islam is a freakshow and that permeates through to cultures based on Islam. I like my culture the way it is and I hope that you like yours too... somewhere else. Also, if you're going to argue using game theory then at least try to do so properly.

Canada has so much space

Australia sucks at trolling, you are terrible at trolling and all Australians suck.

nice troll
op isn't even afghan

Because they live in a leftard country who wants to welcome any rapefugee?
Also pic related, they only know how to shitpost.

good case m8

>If you have to advertise this fact I'm probably not interested in what you're selling.
Please be trolling

>This section contains drivel of the most retarded form
Krugman even said this moron. The most respected economist ever

>See #1. Islam is a freakshow and that permeates through to cultures based on Islam. I like my culture the way it is and I hope that you like yours too... somewhere else. Also, if you're going to argue using game theory then at least try to do so properly.
You're culture is a freakshow

The Titanic would have been better if they let everyone in the rowboats.

Limiting the number of people in the rowboats killed thousands. Just put all the men, women, children, upper and lower class in the rowboats. Were they retarded or something?

The rich white men who bought the insurance were too selfish to allow that. They would rather row back in comfort than save thousands. Sad but true.

im hyphy in my gucci nikes. lol at twitter fags.

Can you not understand that your parents left a shitskin country to come here because Europeans are nice to live with. If you flood this country with more shitskins it will just become the shitty shitskin place that your parents left in the first place.
There's a reason why you assholes only flock to all white European countries. Why didn't your parents run to an Asian country? Why not somewhere in the middle east? It's because those places are not fun to live.
Kys

Yeah those places are not fun to live in, they are shitholes. So by being racist you are making your country a shithole since racism is what made the middle east shitty. Please have cancer

>Australia sucks at trolling, you are terrible at trolling and all Australians suck
See, this is what I mean, instead of having some solid banter like Australia has, you just go all out and insult the person and attempt to call it 'banter'.

Let's be realists here, you can't have open borders if you also have a welfare state. You simply have to pick one or the other. Consequently, no third worlders want to come to your first world nation if you don't have a welfare state - interesting how that works.

Average IQ of _____ in _____ country. This is why. High achievers do not typically have children who are statically far from the mean if the ethnic group. Evolution does happen, smart people do produce smarter children when they pair.... but it is extremely slow.... as in thousands of generations per standard deviation. Most children of high achievers return to the mean of the race within a standard deviation.

So that is why you don't want to let in the unicorn smart one. Besides he brings his idiot family, his wife, and her family.

Your family came to Canada to have a better life? Nope. They came to benifit from hundreds of years of white progress. Your ancestors did fucking nothing. Afghanistan is a shithole. My dogs live better than you dumbasses could manage.

So take personal responsibility. Admit you are not on our level - and then fix the problem. Get smarter. Volenteer for genetic enhancement experiments. Anything.

Name a country greater than white western countries

You telling us our culture is a freakshow is exactly why you should get the fuck out of Canada. You retards with your shitty pedophile prophet will never fit in.

Third worlders work 12 hour days moron they work longer than you.

IQ is higher due to education. My ancestors worked while yours sat their and collected the profits. You'res are lazy

i'm sure some third worlders who assimilate properly are hard workers - but this is the exception to the rule, not the standard case.

never insult my work ethic ever again.

IQ is largely genetic. Nice try.

No. Racism would not make this a shitty country if there were no races here to fuck everything up. Get the fuck out

> why you should get the fuck out of Canada.
But it's a rich country dumbass, I don't want to go to a poor country

Moron. Third worlders work so hard, they work their asses off for a drop of water

No it isn't that's racist.

Look up American and British imperialism and Nordicism.

>However in that time corporations now have cheap labour and can lower the price of their goods

Idiotic argument.
The growing population increases aggregate demand, so it increases the prices of products.

Why do you think housing prices are going up?

>The government can cancel this by printing money causing inflation exactly proportional to the deflation

Printing money does not cause inflation in the real world.
If you're going by the classical economic theory, then yes, but theory does not equal real life.

Inflation is caused by 2 things"
1. Holding excessive amounts of short positions on a currency and then tying that currency to a foreign currency.

2. Increased demand via immigration

You can't have open boarders with a welfare state

>Trolling this hard
Lmao

I just want you to know that we can't stand you. Your people were not allowed to come here because of the average Joe's love. You're here because of greedy politicians and altruistic women in the suburbs who will never have to live in a low income migrant area.

The white people who actualy have to live near shit skins like youself can't fucking stand you. We al think you are ugly and you stink. Your women look like hairy baboons. That guy standing in line behind you at the grocery store is day dreaming about arranging you and your loud ugly family. We can't understand why you can't learn to bathe and not smell like a cows asshole. We hate your stupid religion and your retarded practises. One day when the welfare runs dry we will be bound together in a tribal society again, and we will finally be able to purge you disgusting monkeys for good. So sure, enjoy the benifits, enjoy soaking up our welfare and health care while you can. Just remember that white dude on the bus staring at you is daydreaming about beating your head in with a hammer, and one day he or his grandkids will finish the job.

>The growing population increases aggregate demand, so it increases the prices of products.
But the money gets spread out over more people so each person has less per capita.

you're disgusting

so fucking bruttal, bad goy

>Moron. Third worlders work so hard, they work their asses off for a drop of water
sounds like they don't value their own labor. third worlders confirmed for morons who don't respect themselves.

>wanting to survive means your a moron
dumbass

>am saying here is not my opinion but top economist opinions openborders.info/double-world-gdp/
>openborders.info/double-world-gdp/
>openborders.info/
totally unbiased source

Fuck you.

Really, fuck you.

I don't want your culture and I'm sick as hell of hearing that mine is bad or that I don't have one at all. The more you push this the more you push the world towards instability and war, and that makes you my enemy. Bottom line.

>willing to work hard for nothing
third worlders confirmed for morons and dumbasses

suuuuuure

I called in a check firing on a fire mission that was close to a school because it let out when I was in Afghanistan

Starting to regret that thanks to this thread

b>1718876 ▶
> (OP)
uh.

Mass migration puts undue pressure on the welfare state and public infrastructure, destorys community trust (see the research of Robert D. Putnam which was actually suppresed because of its conclusion), puts downard pressure on wages and brings in hordes of undesirable people whether education wise (65% of syrian immigrants to germany are illiterate in their own langauge) or culture wise when it comes to Islam (indeed the club shooting that killed 50 people was commited by the child of Afghani immirgants)

The issue you have is you think that strict and older immigration policies which your parents came under and you benefited from is the same as mass migration.

The old system meant that only the best or most deserving would come in whilst the new system removes that barrier. The system you advocate only benefits the extremely wealthy

stfu moron

>I am trying to encourage peace, even the SPLC agrees.

The SPLC is a far left, propaganda organ.

You you do the opposite of what they say.

Open borders and mass immigration would fuck over the poor
you see if McDonald's was hiring and no one applied eventually the wage would be increased.
but in open borders land they can keep the wage as low a legally possible.
I am against low/no skilled low Intelligence migration
Not high as there are not millions of unemployed doctors in piss poor countries looking to move into the west right now

>When immigrants come in they drive down wages temporary. However in that time corporations now have cheap labour and can lower the price of their goods.

Or simply pocket the profits or simply have to raise prices to deal with the rapid increase in demand.

So although wages get cut so do prices causing deflation. The government can cancel this by printing money causing inflation exactly proportional to the deflation. Essentially immigration allows governments to print money inflation free.

You are mixing up inflations here, the increased supply would lower/"deflate" wages, printing more money would create inflation of the money supply and further devalue the worth of those lower wages. So in this instance you would be doubly screwing workers.

If open borders were applied everywhere worldwide each government would on average be able to double their money supply inflation-free which means the average wealth per person would double.

Incorrect in two ways firstly your misunderstanding of inflation and secondly you false assumption that GPD growth from mass migration is spread equally and not concentrated in a few hands. Take a look at the post 08 recovery to see this in practice.

i used to think that third worlders were just in a bad situation because of being exploited by first world nations, but this conversation has truly been an eye opening experience for me. third worlders confirmed for retards and morons.

>When immigrants come in they drive down wages temporary.

That is bad for working Canadians. They are now poorer because of immigrants.

>However in that time corporations now have cheap labour and can lower the price of their goods.

Cheaper goods does you no good when you have less money in the first place.

>So although wages get cut so do prices causing deflation. The government can cancel this by printing money causing inflation exactly proportional to the deflation. If open borders were applied everywhere worldwide each government would on average be able to double their money supply inflation-free which means the average wealth per person would double.

The government spending more money doesn't increase the wealth of the average person. The government wastes most of the money they get. At best, a working class Canadian can draw more money from government programs but it's money that was taken from them in the first place. They'd be better off if they just had higher wages, instead of the government fucking them over and then giving some of it back.

Globalism may increase GDP but the only people that see an increase in their wealth are the few at the top. Not the average person. Globalism fucks over the average Westerner to enrich a few people.

. New cultures
>What they don't realize is that culture isn't a 0 sum game

Yes it is. When shitskins move in from all over they act different. Immigrants moving in mean less Christmas lights and kids going around on Halloween.

>Afghan immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your British/Irish/Scottish/Italian culture or whatever you want to practice.

Until they have enough people to vote away the British style governance. Until they vote for Shariah law and other shitty things.

Afghanistan Here Immigrant for Open Boy Assholes

T. Achmed bin Openborders-Shitskinfreak
Your contribution to Leaf Culture has been duly noted and five Soviet Islamic Republic of Canada units of Mabel syrup donated to the Kickstarter Mosques of Quebec fund
Please report to the welfare for your house and goat gibs

>So by being racist you are making your country a shithole since racism is what made the middle east shitty.

No. It's non-White culture that makes non-White countries shitty.

How can a planet a that has 6 billion population and growing toward 10 in the next 40 years be underpopulated. Are you retarded?

Kill yourself, parasite.

Afghans are the most primitive, stupid subhumans right after niggers.

I wanna keep this short and sweet cause what a dumb fucking thread. Im an immigrant who came here at 5yo as well from southeast europe and let me fucking tell you Ive been back to my home country and these fucking borders in america are staying god damn shut ok. Get the fuck out of here dude you know for a damn fact first hand that 3rd world countries are shit and almost all of their citizens wouldnt be able to assimilate wake the fuck up willful ignorant mother fucker bastard

No problem. I'm totally down with open borders just as soon as your country is as nice as mine. Until then, fuck off.

>3. New cultures

No. White countries are great because of their culture, new cultures are absolutely not needed. The refusal of you shitskins to integrate makes you ineligible for acceptance. Stay the fuck out. Forever.

Do you or your parents receive any welfare or government services? Be honest.

The money wasnt taken from them tho it was printed

Afghans are cave dwelling child rapists, and islam has no place in western society. You are in the west because of anti white, globalist immigration policies
Were your parents first cousins? ask them sometime.
I would argue that's a far greater a crime of racism, to give birth to an inbred, genetic mess like yourself than anything else

>Essentially immigration allows governments to print money inflation free

Well now look at that, just another way to push back the inevitable fall by a couple years.

GO BACK SHIT SKIN

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ