youtu.be/O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/EldkSLKOEkA
youtu.be/BKSWInmdWTY
youtu.be/_5Un5Hz-iUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still dont even know who sam hyde is

He's a gunman responsible for some of the worst mass shootings in US history .

he's the guy that got away with murdering all those people

he's a 6'4" manmore that literally does whatever he wants when he wants and he knows he's big enough that no one will do anything about it

This is honestly sad
Sam is my only family (my samily)

There was 10 times more effort and professionalism in world peace than anything ive ever seen on Adult Swim. it looks like a film, there's messages, there's self awareness

Plus they got great ratings for no advertisment and a terrible time slot

show sucked
same with every other adult swim show

>we need to replace this with more racemixing propaganda

Thank god I stopped watching TV years ago.

Never watched it. What are some of the best sketches to watch?

oh good lord no

the shows been the only thing even capable of keeping the madmans attention away from massacre

what will happen now

why would a merciful god let this happen

You're one of the lucky ones then

Once you know about the exploits of Sam "You Can Run But You Can't" Hyde, you're never quite the same

Then you'd better have bought the book sampai

can't believe they allowed such a violent, prominent racist to be on tv for so long

If you want something kinda serious

youtube.com/watch?v=UFREzbYnwpQ

youtube.com/watch?v=WWoyc3t6lgs

if you want something on the lighter side

youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g&t=201s

youtube.com/watch?v=fVOZ28u8wIM

Fugggg.

Keeping those 6 episodes saved, no question, hopefully Sam has alternate plans for resurrecting the show elsewhere at a network that doesn't suck dog dicks.

Farewell, Adult Swim, you lost me, and not only that, your new pilots sucked major cock and are nothing I'll come back for if they get made into anything longer running.

First I had to stop watching (((Comedy Central))) once South Park lost their shit, looks like the last channel I'd watch once in a while is gone now, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo

>Rock was suppose to be "Rule"
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

youtu.be/RWMtss0u3Ns?t=101

They didn't ax Archer
why would they ax much milder MDE?

Had his show been dragged on it could have become trash. Adult Swim axed it at a good time, before the show hit it's peak, when all the fans are left feeling wounded and wondering what could have been. Adult Swim immortalized what MDE has done - named the Jew on television. Thank you, MDE.

It worries me a little that all these pictures of Sam choking woman you can clearly see it's hipster woman meaning his entire act is just more hipster irony and you are all buying into it.

JEWS ROCK

i love jews

Fuck. Actually liked the show.

Sucks for Sam & the guys. They worked hard for it.

Watch Williamsburg street fashion and Img 6012

he hates them with all of his life

Somewhat similar to Ben Garrison, but more extreme.

>purported ties to the alt right
they are treating it like they are a terrorist group or some shit kek

prepare for the alt right false flags, don't say I didn't warn you

Yes yes just like Tim and Eric hate them with The Comedy even though their entire act is geared towards them. You idiots are all getting played but with average IQs here being near retardation level that is no shock.

This is some real bullshit journalism here. Nowhere has Adult Swim stated that they removed the show for being "alt-right" and I guarantee that had nothing to do with it. They're working so hard to spin the narrative that way by saying shit like "THIS HAPPENED JUST AFTER BUZZFEED MADE THIS ARTICLE ABOUT IT. COINCIDENCE????"

Danette Chavez should get fired for writing something this shitty.

I suggest Sam Hyde's stand up routines. It'll give you a better sense of why he's somewhat respected on Sup Forums.

You'd be amazed what feminists will let you do to them if you pretend to have the same ideology as them. Them putting metal and holes into their faces is tame compared to what they like

Besides, the choke thing was clearly a shtick he was doing, hence why he had so many volunteers let him choke them

Yes all whacky zany irony and caricatures. This is how hipsters perceive comedy. You retards don't understand this.

No it's alarming that every woman he knows is hipster looking. If that's his "crowd" then there is more to here then you think.

this.
i miss sealab 2021 and harvy birdman
and who wants to watch the same flcl re runs that have been playing for almost a decade.

>>purported ties to the alt right
>they are treating it like they are a terrorist group or some shit kek
>prepare for the alt right false flags, don't say I didn't warn you

>No it's alarming that every woman he knows is hipster looking
Those choke pics were all from the same night at a bar he was at, you're over analyzing it a tad m8

Most of the stand up he does is at those hipster dive places also, he likes to give them a nice does of the suppository redpill from time to time

youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

>alt-right

ah how convinent. alt-right is such an amorphous thing that anyone can say just about anything is alt-right.

hey guys, look at this alt-right logo i found

>Williamsburg street fashion
I used to do deliveries in Willamsburg. I wanted to kill everyone there. Then I came across this show. Now I see that I'm not the only one.

lol what the fuck do you cringe alt right edgelords expect?

I thought Sam was smarter than to have let Bernstein interview him and post his hit piece on buzzfeed

this is why you never reveal your power level irl
i hope you autists learn something from this

Of course, what else is new.

No dissent allowed nowadays, liberal opinions only.

what episode is that screenshot from?

Alt right or not, that show was shit. It wasn't even funny in an adult swim way, it was just weird.

>it was just weird
That's what made it funny

Episode 2

>purported ties to the alt-right

What in the hot fuck kind of thoughtcrime newspeak is this statement

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjEL1X5U5TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gYzK01qU2Aw

does anyone have anymore of the hydewars informant spin-offs?

desu a lot of people like the weird genre. it doesn't have to be funny

>10 times more effort and professionalism in world peace
Sorry, but Xavier holds the record for most work put into a show. They spent months writing each 10 minute episode, and the rapid fire jokes, references, and symbolism (all amazing) shows how hard they worked on it. One of the best written shows of our time.
I like Sam and WP but MDE's show was often half assed. The Jews Rock thing was pointless and trying hard to be provocative with no clear goal or message. It was like half a Wonder Showzen skit that stopped before anything of value happened. I do give them the benefit that they were heavily censored, but they could have put more work into a bunch of their stuff. Still, it was a great effort.

Sammy "One Man Genocide" Hyde
youtu.be/O5Cqc6Beqm8

>12 oz mouse
>perfect hair forever
>early athf
>brak
>space ghost

damn, those were some good times.

Great job guys,
You're literally ruining innocent fat people's lives now,

I tend to like the weird genre, though, and this was still just kind of shit. I liked Tim and Eric and stuff like that, but this was just Sam Hyde being a weird faggot.

You bitch more than my grandma.

>Alt right or not, that show was shit.

I've seen you fucking kikes in all these threads and you all call the show shit and not funny. But you also refer to MDE and Sup Forums as altright.

I hope someday you are strung up on a lamppost.

>I liked Tim and Eric and stuff like that
Guess the electricjew has got too firm a grasp on you m8

Yeah, because everybody has been referring to it as altright. It's kind of a loose thread, but it's not like I made up that connection.

Who could be behind this post?

No.

It is because you are an outsider. You are not a Sup Forumsack. You are a shill.

Hobbits?

Underrated post. as is straight garbage and has been for years.

All we really know about Sam Hyde is that he is behind almost every act or hate-terror and he keeps getting away with it

That skit where the guy is just really angry and at his office was probably one of the best things I've ever seen on the tv

can you explain that sketch? made no sense to me

I'm still confused as to how the fuck Sam managed to snag a spot on Adult Swim in the first place.

MDE:WP was a lot like Sup Forums.

You either got it, thought it was evil, or thought "lol, so random! ;P"

hes the brother of one of the 9/11 terrorists.

>bought the book
i don't want to get v&

Starving the left of shekels is the duty of every faggot on Sup Forums. If you haven't dumped cable tv already you need to do it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

He's always got a shot at World's Strongest Man competition

>he still pays for an internet connection
good goy

Don't be a pussy m8

That skit gets me every time

>Would you rather have the ability to do 30 situps in a row? Or would you rather be able to lift a f#!*ing atlas stone?

I lih dees goobas.

I watched them all on jewtube because FUCK ADULT SWIM. Nigger tier just like cuckhold central running a year of Fatyie Shoe mer.

this show is unfunny as fuck

sad day today. We actually allowed a Buzzfeed writer named Bernstein take down the one mildly right wing show on TV.

Its a 100% SAFE BOOK bro nothing turrist about it worth every benny.

Goddamn some of the wierdest pussy faggots on Sup Forums sometimes. ITS A BOOK.

>You'd be amazed what feminists will let you do to them if you pretend to have the same ideology as them.
I know, I've been to kink.com

They can't keep getting away with this!

>implying some faggot that Sam embarrassed did anything
Honestly m8 it wasn't that at all, it was a bunch of other niggers on the same network through a hissy fit. Which, in the longrun, is a loss for all these kikes. They are literally making decisions based on SJW kike niggers brainwashed fear mongering. Good way to lose money.

He is the most notorious terrorist mankind has ever known

He cannot be stopped

Heidecker and Eric Andre were the guy that pushed it to get off.

You're right it's not the only reason. I was just trying to get some conversations going.

(((THEY)))

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

((((Mainstream entertainment)))) is just programming. His show really made ya think. Shit was wierd in a good way.

It is all for the best, he needs to organize himself a bit better and find the next big platform to dominate. Gab+jewtube = Free speech vidcasting. Would pay monies for him, maybe molymeme and others to switch to something less google.

Btw fuck google.
Infamy.org
Directly connected to.the clintoon/bush crime cabal.

>"alt right" show
>term made up long after it was already out

what was so "alt right" about it?

F

Lol his name on gab is @hillaryclinton btw.

Gab is a bit better than twitter because its nigger-free but kind of weaksause too. I never really got into twatter type shit. Youtube is a beast but the way the ads and censorship is going it will soon become cancer.
Illuminati Matrix
youtu.be/EldkSLKOEkA
Operation Chaos
youtu.be/BKSWInmdWTY
Holy shit he made some pedogate ones
youtu.be/_5Un5Hz-iUk

alt-right has been a thing since 2010 at least you fucking retard

No one here actually believes he is choking them for real.

You're the only one who believes we think that.

its been over a decade
>2003

feel old yet?

Basically once faggot bernstAIn put out the hit piece with a bunch of made up shit on his little nigger blog buzzfeed, the "alt right trolls" shredded him on twatter. They even used ILLEGAL ANTI SEMETIC THREATS OYY VEY AND ALLOWED HIM TO BE THE VICTIM/HERO THEY ALL STRIVE FOR. This became his mission, blah blah stupid faggot can't do anything original, just attack anyone with beliefs that aren't 10p0000% kosher goyium brainwashing.

(((Adult Swim))) has a problem with racism?
Since fucking when?

He's nobody..

eric andre is the most unfunny nigger on the planet, he's like dave chappelle but with severe developmental disability

Nice. Here's hoping Gab grows.

probably because it wasn't funny

Since MSM decided it was more important to protect pedoscum than it is to be original. fun, or interesting.

look sam i like what you're doing and all but i don't want your book. what is the local news going to say when they raid my house and find "HOW TO BOMB THE US GOVT" sitting on my dresser?

And nothing of value was lost

He's killed thousands of people in multiple terrorist attacks and the authorities can never catch him, he keeps getting away with it.

he killed all those people and keeps getting away with it

This. It felt like a watered down Tim & Eric ASGJ, and Tim & Eric are really hit and miss to begin with.

Whatever they do, it's a bad strategic move. If they take it down, Sammy is off the leash. If they leave it up, they legitimise our views. Even killing him would ramp up the anger.

>Sam trying to get the chant started
>Not one Hillshill joins in
Their movement was dead when it hit the fucking gate. This is exactly what the entire democratic party is made up of. Just a bunch of rich people making cash off poor idiots who have no ambition and think they've made money of scratchy lottery when they've won $5 by spending $50. That and privilige checkers and mentally ill.

>I still dont even know who sam hyde is
Think Tim and Eric, but he talks shit about Leftists.

Its cancer.

lol shut up faggot not everything's political. i swear you fucks get more triggered than SJW's sometimes