who and why should i gave a shit about some faggot named bear
>secret furry sounding fagot

who is bearing
what is he censored for
when did this happen
why did this happen
where did this happen

take it back to plebbit

Fuck off bearing. Your videos are dogshit cringe tier and daily reminder you got BTFO by SJWs on that Google chat after you literally tried to defend having sex with a drunken whore 4 hours after she gave consent sober.

Do any of you know what this means if youtube creators are censored without a valid reason and taken down based on political views instead.

>12yo kid mods

You modded the chat, you kicked out half the participants you spastic

No just you underaged get out

What is this?

You still butthurt over this bearing? Just so you know, i knew about 5 people who used to watch your stuff but after that shitfest went down your credibility went to zero

Another one of those autistic atheist plus amateur YouTube philosophers who've degenerated into MGTOW warriors just samefagging because his shit channel got banned

I'm not bearing you stupid twat I don't care who's channel it is we need to defend free speech. We can't just let youtube get away with political censorship.

>Sarcuck
GTFO

I'm glad you got censored, bearing. And i hope your buddy Sargon is next. That guy's ran out of steam too. Most of his videos now just seem to be hastily pulled young turks videos from 3am with him just autistically screeching intermittently into his mic.

Nobody gives a shit about your channel, this is not a happening. Get a real job.

C U N T
U
N
T