You should probably stop right now.

You got your man in the chair, but pseudo-magic has nothing on the real deal. Satanism? Please. That is scarcely the extent of the pyramid.

At the bottom are blind men. You are there. Above them are the rich. Above them are the rich and wise. The rich and wise see through the eons, and they make sacrifices to greater things.

However, no pyramid is complete without its peak. Above the goat-worshipers, above the rogue Zionists, is a level unobtainable to worms. They are feather-dancers, eye-eaters, flying men who own the whole world and everything beneath it.

I am merely their pawn, but I am treated well enough. You slaves will not be considered so kindly. When the seventeenth day of the fourth month in the seventeenth year comes, infinity will come with it. Only the blessed will rise above.

Go no further.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Stop what, jerking off into your feathery eyeball? Fuck you.

pee pee
poo poo
wee wee
doo doo

I prefer frogs

The end is carved into stone. No way out.

gematria confirms habbening

Which mafia are you associated with

Russia, Albania, Nigeria, Kosovo, NY Jews, Israel

Which one are we dealing with

we may be fools groping blindly in the dark, but most of us are not foolish enough to miss when someone is scared of us. you don't warn people to stop when they're not of any concern to you. The pyramid of dark power fears the return of the lord god almighty and we are his agents.

Path
Of
Light

I don't think you understand. I'm associated with only one man.

Mafias are marionettes. They are easier to play with than most swords.

>Implying we won't eat your pyramid and pass our learnings to future occultists, as we have always done.

I am afraid, but they are not. I can die, but they will live forever. I am a pawn, but I can see my own strings. It doesn't matter, but it matters to me.

You play with elements beyond your comprehension. They have dealt with Egyptians before. You are not stronger than your predecessors.

>satanism
nigga plz

We're gonna meme so hard your pyramid will be no longer.

"you've got your man in the chair" Who's that?

>but pseudo-magic has nothing on the real deal.

Are you implying that meme magic isn't real?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good luck with that, fool.

>rich fucks sit at the top of pyramid trying to play God
>we are all ignorant sheeple
>tread no further goyim they got everything handled

This is shit even for /x/-tier LARPing

It's funny, isn't it? You are Egyptians, and we, a pyramid. They do have a sense of humor, after all.

You know. I shook his hand, once.

Pseudo-magicicians like yourselves can only create great works when focused as a hive mind. They can perform great works as individuals. This is why you will lose.

Are you Blackmailed

Do you have ability to klick mail others

I am a slave, like you. But I am a loyal slave.

I have no power, only a single voice. I am fated to be laughed at, spit upon, and one day, killed. I am watched always, always by that simple eye.

I was a better person once, but they are like giants to ants. It's impossible to fight your superiors.

No organization has ever survived us. What makes you so special?

How does an individual gain power and move up the pyramid?

So we can update this meme with 4/17/2017?

Seraphim are not the favored.
They can be humbled the same as anybody.

Moriah?

You over-exaggerate your accomplishments. They have crushed kingdoms, empires, dictatorships, and democracies. The simple fact of the matter is: You are too valuable to crush. You are what the blind men fear. They see you as mad gun-toting conspiracy theorists. You feed their fear, and they run crying to their parents. It's the perfect defense.

I have no power. I am a wind-up toy, and my time is nearly up. If I knew, I wouldn't be spreading the word on this absurd website.

Seraph's are but the lowest tier. There are over-gods, I think.

Are you a women

A tranny

Eunuch

Ever fall on an ant hill, user? Will the ants care if you call yourself a giant?

Hubris is a hell of a drug.

I wonder though what are some of the types of magic? From my study there are lots, with different applications. But could you name a few? In a way meme magic does work if even slightly, the concept is correct though.

However it's lacking power.

My old name was erased when my self was stolen. I am called Sisyphus now.

I was a man, once. Now I am a shell.

Does the ant see the poisoned bait? Does the ant prepare for the exterminator?

Are you implying that you're a victim of Monarch programming?

I have hope, but can only speak for myself. Well, arrival's on schedule anyway, followed by settlement and enlightenment. Earth's going to be magical again, whether the Rothshilds and the Bloodlines like it or not, and if they dare put up a fight, well, let's just say we're Cortez.

MEGA

How much of The Law of One/Ra is real? You should know what I mean.

Yes and no with this post. It sort of depends honestly, there are so many but only few really worth any mention and they are the seven archangels.

I don't pretend to know anything further than what I am told. I am told that you are imitators, like cavemen obsessed with sparks. They wield great infernos. That's how they explained it to me. None of it makes any fucking sense.

There are no victims in this world. Only righteous men, and their golden slaves.

You should probably stop right now. Go no further

There are more ants than can ever be killed or dissuaded. Colonies always rebuild and repopulate. And the magic of selective pressure means the same poisons and traps only work for so long.

Nature abhors a vacuum - nothing stays on top forever.

Let's pretend you're not role playing for a sec. How do I get in?

I am called Sisyphus now.

you could've chose a more prosperous name than Sissy Puss

In gung fu there is a saying;One hand lies the, the other tells the truth.

I am not an imitator myself, I don't partake in meme magic. I am somewhat a legit practitioner. I am not exactly as a master as it where, key-word "master".

But I've obtained things similar to one.

You have no balls

Or you are paralyzed

Oh btw Hopi Injun prophecy also tells of "sexual confusion" IN VERBATUM. Spooked legit.

*Verbatim ffs

Regardless, I am no giant. I am an ant with an antenna. I am an ant with no queen, with no workers. I am alone.

If they wanted you, you would not be here. If you knew what sort of infinity was going to come, perhaps they'd adore you, probably not.

A man does not choose his name at birth. When I was born thrice, my name was selected for me. They have a sense of humor after all after all after

Even if you are not an Egyptian, they will find you eventually. They might make you a slave, if you are lucky. If not, you might become a war dog. Pray they do not notice your meager attempts at sorcery.

Tell me, practitioner, is he right? Do you lack the teeth to pick apart this pyramid of his, and add its essence to your own?

You will die and all your successes will turn to ash.

Are your masters human, inter-dimensionsal, spiritual, or alien?

you're late about 2000 years

>Pseudo-magicicians like yourselves can only create great works when focused as a hive mind.

like the pseudo magicians aren't guided by those who can become light?

At the end you'll lose. You will lose big time, you will get your ass kicked so bad. Your feather got will be humiliated, your demons will be decapitated.

If I'm wrong for being here, why are you here?

The second. But it was not always so. My shell is so cold. I wish they'd unplug it, you know.

I will die, true. I will die very soon. But they cannot die, will not die. They are more than human. They are special.

And above it all is God, who laughs at the schemes of the wicked.

Is this a warning ?

Isn't Sophia correcting though?

>Now I am a shell.

does that mean you have no dreams?

> I am called Sisyphus now
No wonder you're such a sissy.

In any case, as long as chink genocide happens, I'm good.

Honestly I probably do, but not without much strife. The thing is evil is too prideful even for it's own good. It underestimates us and overestimates it's own reach.

It tends to unravel quickly because of this. Plan accordingly and a modicum of patience is needed to remedy this. However it won't be easy it never is. The funny thing is people don't understand death is not the end, killing me now will only bring me back with another life.

Only the true God can destroy me.

>They are special.

so can they become light and resume physical form again or not? are they trapped here or can they go anywhere, if we're talking about power that is

Stop how? I asked a simple question. It's just some conspiracy bs.

How do I become a sexual companion to a sexy sorcerer goddess?

I want to cuck your masters.

I do not know. But the man I know is more than a man. He hurt my mind in ways that are not possible without drugs, and I am clean as clean can be. I saw him kill a dog with his eye.

Your frog is an idol, simple as that. His power is meager, sketchy at best. It could backfire, a scenario they find humorous.

Feathers are better. We are the demons. I do not speak metaphorically.

My mission. It's almost over. This thread will be shut down soon. You should archive what you can. I'd be distraught, if I were alive to recognize that my warnings went unheeded.

Yes yes yes yes yes

I dream of the past. My father, my sister. My daughters, too. Now I am an ant with no queen. It's cold here

Pharaohs gave themselves high thrones. Now they are buried in the ground, or toyed with by ants. You are nothing.

They are not trapped. They are memory itself, guise of man, hands of light. I dont want to type anymore

I have only one question: Is anime truly redpilled and free from degeneracy? Is it true only the enlightened can appreciate anime?

Hospital bound or hospice care

Not cancer?

What did he mean by this?

I think I know who you mean by "they", and since I am one of/on their path, I'm not worried at all. Not gods nor demons, just beings.

You will atone for your sins at the feet of the lord, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Repent! All iconography, mysticism, kaballa and occult practices draw their ideas from the judeo-Christian god. Even the seraphim in your picture. There is one who is above all, before all, and after all. He will come again and no matter what heresay you respond with, it's as empty as the lies your masters gave you. Meditate on the scriptures, the Philokalia, writings if the desert fathers, writings of St John of the cross and St augestine before it's too late.

>You are nothing.

You're right, but we're all nothing simply players in one big dream.

I know i've already been noticed by some of the mystery schools. I love my G brothers and sisters.

Is the AI resetting again? It was such a bother last time it happens, though I suppose it has gotten a bit cluttered. I do however like it that way.

You should probably

A bed in the dark

You are a spot in the dark a stain on the walls a fly's left eye a joke a play a thought a dream

god is a
s

do not mock me go no fu

Are there anymore images you can share with us?

What are you advising us to prepare for exactly?

Yeah but that's why you have folks like us who repair it. Problem is, someone changed the admin password and either forgot it or is withholding it.

>I dont want to type anymore

you should stop pedro, your larp is weak, lacks knowledge, try again thursday, appeal to the king within yourself, perhaps then it will take longer for children to smell your bullshit

finally

There is but one Light, and one Darkness, and they are the same. Nothing Is that was not brought into being by Light, nor will anything Be that will not fall to Darkness. Enjoy your brief reign.

I'm not scared, I'm not afraid. I have my values, I have my weapons, and I have my wil to fight. I appreciate your warning, and if it so true then thank you. But, you know, I do wonder what it looks like when a Pyramid collapses?

What did he mean by this?

Joke's on you, us techies are going to get the password and be behind the desk again. After that, off to switching gamemode from "survival" to "magical"!

Cyborg?

Body and mind physically connected to a computer and self sustaining systems

Please, just Godzilla. Tell your boss, I fucked asked 100000 gods for that

Lol u chinks so cray cray.

Would be a dope ending

Shadilay and namaste, brothers.

You will read this thread. It's strong magic. It's an infiltration meme, meant to alter your subconscious processes. It's intended effect is to subtly present a paradigm where winning is not possible or unlikely. The medium here is fear.

What does a meme magician have to fear? All he fears is an interrupted masturbation sesh.

Don't ALLOW this Spooky Gooky to fool you or scare you. These tactics are Molochian.

Just who in the hell do you think you are?

Praise unto KEK and all his tadpoles terms. May his Green Sheen reflect all the Dream Memes back into the Unsposted.

KEK PREVAILS

Your masters haven't even taught you the true nature of the Lord, it's beyond what we're even capable if perceiving. Your heart will drop at the sound of each trumpet, as each seal brakes so will the plans of your masters. The chaff will be separated and you'll be reacquainted with the fire soon enough. There is only one, don't make the same mistake sameal and Satan made. All religions spring from the lies of Babylom and truth takes refuge in the city of Jerusalem

I am pretty sure I have been saved, but for some reason the man who saved me was brought into my life in the name of my earthly father, the synchronicity I have experienced recently is not coincidence. I hope I see some of you gentlemen when you make your own journeys out of Egypt,

Its the opposite. The dark is the true light, and the light masquerades as benevolence.

but this truth is already known within the self. Most just reject it

I swear to fuck if I typed out that poetic response and he fucking leaves I'm going to fucking REEEE

oh and also, nice rare chink

Optimism is weed that lessens the pain from the redpill chemo. Given the inevitable ends and implications, anything that chips away at the current order closer to natural chaos is welcome in my book. Keep up the good fight y'all.

"If thy Form come from It, Thou shall return to It;
Man or Aether."

Also, here's something nice to remember. One eye leads to All Eyes, blind One, more will come. More and More. Its best to hide, instead of being pursued for Eternity.

>Sisyphus
I like u. You are loyal and kind.

You're a demon?

Huh, such a coincidence!

I have such a strong, damp feeling.

You are like a boiling bowl for the frogs!

I'll promote you to the sweet kiss of death.

Lovely, yet deadly. Best feeling ever, yet the worst nightmare.

So they are sending lower kinds to do the job?

Fucking that's why it's so slow!

I just want a fucking nuclear monster and that's all.

Yes, put your eyes on twatter

Hey what's up. Do you like animei?

Pretty casual anime fan, put yeah I enjoy it. Do Chinese even have a big anime market or do they get all of their anime from Japan?

It never ceases to amaze me how terrified they are of a cartoon frog and a bunch of sperglords on an Azerbijani tiddly-winks symposium. We are the true power now.

April 17th, 2017 will be remembered as Bloody Monday. OP does not lie.

Soon, gods will walk among men, armies will clash under the many banners. Brothers and Sisters will kill each other for a decade.

Get in shape gentlemen, war is upon us.

It is kind of jarring, growing up with "be a warrior of light & champion of order! fight the forces of chaos and evil!" kind of media, when in reality the forces of chaos are the good guys, and the "warriors of light/defenders of order" are the evil empire. Strange reality indeed.

>abrahamic bullshit

Nice larp nigger, we're past that school of thought here

k m8 but im fapping right now lol

But, what kind of Gods? Abrhamic? Pagan? Be specific!

Chaos and order are neither good or evil, they just are. Binary building blocks of the universe at large, 1's and 0's in the code of reality.

The powers and thrones of this world will be cast down by furious anger and vengeance by God himself. I can't believe you stupid fucks sell yourselves for the world only to lose it in the end.

Sorry, but you've only managed to put your head up your ass.

Good job though, that's quite an impressive feat.

Humans are boring. I appreciate anime though.

Oh you poor little thing. You thought your stone was an eternity? No! That would be boring!

You did your great job pushing your ball up, gaining momentum. On the way to the top, you warned ppl: Be wary of the stone! It might fall!

But ppl laugh at you: What a fool! He is suffering yet warning us?

Then you push the ball even further, thinking it's fate.

Why is God so cruel to me? You think. Yes, this meaningless suffering makes u a mocking stock.

It keeps going and going, and you even lose your mind to feel the pain. The ball, the fate, is stuck to your shoulder and brain.

When the people are so forgetful that they cannot even see the pinnacle, a voice comes:

Drop the ball!

No one, expect you and the Gods know what is going on.

Suddenly, your suffering became pain, and a huge sign of irony.

What a feast!

You smiled, with a sudden relief and epiphany.

I want to do it again!

This time, with a purpose.

Now come with me, you are eternal now.