When will the American mutts stop saying they're European?

When will the American mutts stop saying they're European?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Europe will face Gods wrath just as Soddom and Gomorrah did

When i stop being blonde haired and blue eyed you chinese mongrel

Yeah okay Pablo

What If I'm Just Native American, not Caucasian American?

Because, My Family is not white, and I don't see why being white is a big deal.

when you can win a war against emus

I live in the rural midwest Mao, everyone here is whiter than a jews ashes

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

and its actually true

You are worse than the beaners you lisping faggots. Go back in the cocina and cook for your moorish overlords

Calm down, if these threads make you butthurt, just block them, it's these dumbasses that think being white matters. Unless you're one of them.

leaf humor

How salty are you?
This reply is copy pasta meme tier

Haha Im not triggered man just shooting the shit

a fucking leaf

It is haha I saw some user post it a few days ago

Im American, but my ancestry is European.

When you start being whiter.

>200M Whites

Not surprised

in 2050 when we arent anymore

t. Jackie Chan

Fucking good laugh there laugh

Idk why Canadians of all countries are posting this.

If you were England, sure good bants.
However Canada is already under 80% white and is scheduled to fall much faster than the USA has. You elected DUDE WEED man who is upping your immigration to Sweden tier levels, and then you also have the Chinese raping your West Coast and Poos raping Toronto.

At this point, any "American" country criticizing the other is just purely laughable.
>BEIGE PRIDE brought to you by CBC.

>the AIDF is here

FPBP
and by a leaf no less too
impressive most impressive

Why would I want to identify as a yuropoor?

But babies can't be a majority and a minority at the same time ?

I'm whiter than you'll ever be, Abbokin.

Your tax money at work, friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=2s

Can confirm. Where I live surnames like Meinershagen, Tieman, Schmidt, and Kirchhoff are very common.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

The US might not be 100% white, but it has a huge number of people. if 49% are white out of 325,144,532 people, then that means that there are 159,320,821 White people in the US. That's more people than who exist in countries such as Russia. The US might be less than 50% white to you stupid fucks, but it has more white people than you'll ever have.

>Canada

Once we dismantle the alt-right and toxic masculinity.

>Mexico depicted as white despite being the reason whites are a minority in America
What goes through the heads of people who make these images?

So Australians are coming back to reclaim their title of king of the shitpost then?

It's a troll meme, its used to shitpost about the US, theres probably more from that guy who has nothing better to do but to feel butthurt about the US.

Oh who am I kidding, this is a slide thread.

hhhahaa i love the news memes about this brown american guy xDD

>When i stop being blonde haired and blue eyed you chinese mongrel

ITT: Butthurt ameriniggs with a 40% chance of being nonwhite.

46%*

Why does everything that's fun get banned in Australia? They're honestly worse than Canada

>Argentina
>white

I'm Scandinavian idk what else to call me:
>6'2
>white ass skin
>blue eyes
>reddish brown hair
>pink nipples and butthole

>literally a meme country
is eebo top o de original ,abubu gasso-leen hoof.. Chaim

America has always been a race mixed country with their melting-pot bullshit idea which they have exported to other countries. All the worlds problems can be traced back to the mongrel nation of America.

When will people start identifying as human beings?

Try again in English. I realise in your country it's full of nonwhites but here in based Straya we speak the Queen's English, boy.

It's Italy dipshit

>be australian
>lose to rice farmers

>I am european too

t. vietnam pro

>be turk
>btfo the Byzantines

Whatever you say Bruce

>be americlap
>elect a nigger
>twice

The entire would wouldn't have to worry about refugees if it wasn't for the meddling of the brown mongrel nation of America.

under article 76 I can say that barrack HUSSEIN obama is not my president

>migrant families will outnumber Australian-born residents by 2025

BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

AUSKEKS BTFO

But we are European.
Our genetic makeup didn't just magically change as soon as our ancestors crossed the Atlantic.

Also, a European "mutt" is still a European.
It's not like everyone living in Europe has pure DNA either.

Yes he is and your country voted for him. Twice.

We don't. We're better then European, if the state of the EU is ANY indication.

Thank you

atleast i can say nigger in public without being arrested

Because you probably are a nigger

>But we are European.
>Our genetic makeup didn't just magically change as soon as our ancestors crossed the Atlantic.
>Also, a European "mutt" is still a European.
>It's not like everyone living in Europe has pure DNA either.

At least I could say it without an actual nigger hearing me.

>America
>Not the cancerous pockmark that is LA

Don't reply to me ever again you greasy spic.

i'm a mulatto, we are honorary whites.

>Don't reply to me ever again you greasy spic.

Wtf is mullato?
Like you got a mullet? You a nigha or you not?

Every country my family is from is European so I'm still European. A mutt is still a dog.

>his famous is form more than one country
How does this feel? Can you feel the blood mixing?

HAHA, If we're not white then white people are fucked because I don't see white people in Europe anymore.

>Every country my family is from is European so I'm still European. A mutt is still a dog.

is that your natural skin colour in the picture?

Your not either akmed

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

prove you're white or kys

When this changes

Here is something to think about.

I'm mixed half hispanic, half german.

All of my friends throughout my life were/are very white. Whitest of white.

All of my girlfriends have been white or mixed with white.

Why didn't I have any friends of color?

Because the majority of colored people i'v met are lowly minded idiots who strictly live by a lowly culture.

They don't evolve. They don't talk about biology, cooking, aliens, technology. They just worship basketballs and hate on white people's success.

just thought i'd wave the flag, erm, what you guys are talking about is ... ?? but yeah, in the end does it even matter

I can't deny this.

Simple psychological projection, one day you will be able to face the fact that Muhammad is your new neighbor/ is fucking your daughter/ owns your country. I mean you will be under sharia law so you will have to accept it.
>heres something i can say as an american who still has free speech : the holocaust didnt happen.

I want that hat

>says the descendant of a criminal.
Barbaric.

>tfw arabs are my neighbor
>tfw the old ww2 vets and white businessmen around me died and our government replaced them with arabs
Trump was the only logical choice.

tell me more about this but hole, honestly i am a american mongrel dont really care desu.

Unironically this

Aristotle lol, try Socrates he was the real badass, so go drink some hemlock. Descartes is my fav though

Some old mexican lady who lives a few doors down was yelling at me a few months ago about Hillary winning, taunting me in front of her thug sons, probably trying to start fight. She saw my light skin, got triggered i'm guessing.

Since Trump won, I haven't seen her once.