Redpill me on CERN

I always thought CERN was just a bunch of good goy scientists trying to figure out the meaning of life, and what makes it up. Ive been seeing reports of weird stuff going on there. Some of it seems like LARPing, some of it seems like total bullshit. But its always been in the back of my mind that something bigger is happening there.

>Is there something I need to know Sup Forums?
>Legitimate sources on whats really happening?
>Any previous investigations done by Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

home.cern/topics/birth-web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
sss.sagepub.com/content/13/1/1.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they just collide things with each other. nothing big

seek the truth and you will find lies

They're building a time machine. Know about John Titor?

Half Life

>not being grateful to based CERN for bringing us the interwebz

What does CERN have to do with the interwebz?

During WW2 as the Germany was racing to develop the atomic bomb they stumbled upon a way to literally rip open time and space. They abandoned the atomic program as they realised the futility of making it in time before the war ended. Instead they continued to focus on these new scientific discoveries and eventually out of desperation used it to create the bell project to travel into other times and dimensions or other earths if you will. They sent evidence back to their people on our side to show they succeeded in their mission in changing the outcome of the war to where the axis powers won, and our governments found that evidence and started spending billions to research how they did it. These projects you see with CERN etc...are all attempts to copy the Nazi technology.

home.cern/topics/birth-web

this

Big-ass pipe. Shoot particles fast. Collide and BOOM. Watch smaller particles. Very short time. Smaller particles disappear. Left with data.

That was DARPA you retard.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA SWIZZ WIMMINZ AT?

darpa was just the netz
but CERN brought us the webz
learn the difference

No. It wasnt. DARPA developed the internet for military use.
CERN created the world wide web you use today.

The LHC is a particle accelerator, it's just to test what happens when you collide heavy shit at high velocities (close to c).

It's how we test theoretical particles and see if they actually exist, ala the higgs-boson. Anybody who thinks some retarded shit like it's going to cause a black hole knows nothing about physics but is all about that fear-mongering.

In short, we recently discovered that we can communicate using photons as opposed to radio signals (FUCKING primitive). So, we're are doing that using CERN and the US version of CERN.

uhmm... what IS the difference?

/thread

don't you mean neutrinos?

>He hasn't seen Steins;Gate

No. Photons. We don't know much about neutrons.

It was neutrinos, a couple years ago. Still cool though.

Darpa invents plumbing, some medpacks with a wrench stick it together.

Whatever.

seeand en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
vs. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet

baka neutrons are not neutrinos

Yeah, I was aware of LHC and some of its findings (its honestly fascinating to me). The reports of tearing space/time is kinda what I was referring to, I figured it was fear mongering and plain bullshit. Every time I read/ watch someone explain what they think is happening there it just sounds retarded.

Thats kinda amazing.

We have absolutely no idea what the fuck Jews are ordering their minions to do.

they spent the GDP of the world to do science shit that only they can see or measure

it's obviously a scam, probably laundering drug money

>Darpa invents plumbing but you have to stick a pipe up your arse to take a shit
>based scientists invent a toilet so you can actually use it without tearing up you sphincter

Yeah tearing spacetime whatever that means from a real perspective isn't a concern. The best we can do is make absurdly heavy high energy particles and test to see if they still behave like waves (they do) and thus are governed by quantum mechanics.

It's cool stuff for physicists, but there's no real applications to what they're doing, just testing physics to make sure we're still right.

CERN is in a shadow war with the time traveller John Titor, but they're apparently not doing very well, since John Titor just got elected President of the United States/

radio waves are EM radiation. EM radiation is made of photons. Not sure what you are talking about.

neither is he

>plumbing
The 'Internet' was simply a communications medium for the military.
Without the WWW there wouldnt be such a thing as a website or a way for YOU to access the internet.

Forget CERN, look in the background, can't you fucking see Earth is flat?!

>We don't know much about neutrons.
>using photons as opposed to radio signals
STAHP, STAHP

>FUCKING LEAF

Too tired to post all the occult shit.

TBL has an idea at CERN, it takes W3C and IETF to actually get a standard out.

Thats how you got HTTP.

That has nothing to do with the actual movement of info in a network. There were other protocols that came before.

yeah, but in 20 years they'll be able to build a LHC that sits in the palm of your hand and can do all the same science shit on a battery charge. That's what it's all about, production on a large scale to drive the engines of capitalism in order to make things better for the future.

>A funny medpack

I never thought I'd see the day

They're here to delusion you. Watch out

>Jews are for the betterment of mankind.
Oy vey you're offending my Hebrew blood.

Are you being serious?

not really. Usenet and Email both predate the world wide web by a significant margin, and IRC by a year or so. You could still access a web server before the WWW, but you had to link directly to its IP address instead of a URL address.

>IRC
>Difficult to use

I get that you want to make the WWW seem like the be-all and end-all of the Internet, and I agree it's nice, but it's not.

g-guys..

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

The Swiss are the most evolved humans.

>trying to downplay the WWW
Except you had no web browsers or HTTP.
Like i said there would be no internet or webpages like there are today without CERN. Normal people would not be able to access it.

I refuse to believe this is real

Anything faster than light is darkness. Light activates. Light revives.

it's great place for rebel army to transfer their troops in post apocalypse age
hide from their enemy on the ground and in the air

Look Into the Mandela effect. I have never heard of CERN involvement in Internet development until after 2014.

Something fucky is happening but no one knows what it is exactly.

IT'S FUCKING REAL

Hey! Stop ruining my no-fap schedule.

>The KEK B[1] is an asymmetric electron-positron
collider to study B-quark physics. The KEK B has two
ring, one is 3.5 GeV positron ring (LER) and the other
8.0 GeV electron ring (HER)

CERN killed my friends. Gimme IBN 5100

Its real! This is serious, holy fuck.

What does CERN know about KEK?

you act as though one needs web browsers or HTTP to use the internet, which is patently untrue.

As far as "normal people" go, access to hardware was the primary inhibiting factor, not the lack of a web browser. Refer to the "Eternal September" problem experienced by Usenet, which is, essentially, when too many "normal people" began using Usenet. "Eternal September" in fact is a reference to how normally, in the month of September, the quality of posting would go down on Usenet because of an influx of students who had access to university hardware and networks. Access to hardware was the inhibiting factor.

OH SHIT

>SAGE journals

sss.sagepub.com/content/13/1/1.abstract

>Kō Enerugii Butsurigaku Kenkyusho (KEK)

>I have never heard of CERN involvement in Internet development until after 2014.
Thats just shitty general knowledge fampai

>you act as though one needs web browsers or HTTP to use the internet, which is patently untrue.
You need it to access and create webpages such as this one. All you would have without it is a text-based user experience

Step 1) Google world trees and become treepilled

Step 2) Read the works of Rene Guenon

Step 3) Read up on Ley Lines and note where they are on the map

Step 4) You'll find the answers you're looking for and you won't like it

sounds concerning

>seen
>not played

I was totally expecting a leaf, you have failed me burgerbro

((They)) are reseaeching ways to make more gold

honestly, if you're going to use an example of a webpage that you could only see with the WWW as opposed to other forms of internet, Sup Forums is probably the worst one you could pick.

FUCKING QUADS! Still refuse???

>animu site
>worst

>also posts animu

>Step 1) Google world trees and become treepilled
Seen this one. Its a bunch of rocks that people believe are the stumps of enormous trees.

>Step 2) Read the works of Rene Guenon
Metaphysics shit? Pass.

>Step 3) Read up on Ley Lines and note where they are on the map
I googled it and found a number of different maps with completely different lines. I can't tell if the principle of this stuff is sharpshooter fallacy or confirmation bias. Or both.

>Step 4) You'll find the answers you're looking for and you won't like it
I have no answers and feel sort of indifferent towards it.

Sell it to me with a tl;dr. don't give me any "its not my job to educate you".

>This

Triggered

t. Network Engineer

other than embedded images and some cosmetic formatting, there's nothing about Sup Forums that couldn't be done pre-1990 and with the images, it's more bandwidth and server space than lack of technology.

Shiva and Pavarti I think

So this was how he brought himself into our plane of existence

>KEK
Wewlad

You motherfucker. Thanks for the keks

They are trying to recreate the big bang, just on a smaller .

>O H
>M Y
>F U C K

THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE, WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!

dupps confirm.

g-guys, are we about to stumble onto some freaky shit? I didn't mean to make this thread, kek willed it.

>kek
Shits about to go down.

>99
Ok everyone fucking stop.
STAAAAP

Will reddit ever leave?

ye goy its jus science u wudnt undrstnd

Here's your redpill. Apply directly and with haste.
CERN was originally supposed to be built in Waxahachie, TX. Geographically the center of North America.
CERN was then completed in Switzerland, rougly the geographic center of Europe.
Why?

NO

NO

NOT IN MY TIMELINE

Oh, it's so obvious now.

>88
>77

That means for every moment in time the energy mass has to remain constant. How would you remove something from past or future and place in present. Something would be out of balance and something of equal energy mass would have to be left out of the present to make room for the new energy mass.

Yes, the goy is right.

Stop being a cuck for once and let KEK guide us out of the (((darkness)))

>YfwCERN Literally woke an old god and we powered him with our calls of happenings