Why are there white people who support Black Lives Matter?

Why are there white people who support Black Lives Matter?

white guilt

LOL

Stockholm Syndrome.
aka Acute Cuckitis.

wiggers exist.

200 a 110 stockwell

They are high in compassion and see "oppressed" minority groups as sort of children that need to be protected.

they believe the narrative but have probably never even bothered looking into it.

Virtue signaling. It is a form of status to identify with victims, and if possible, exceed in achieving victim status yourself.

Nu""""""males"""""

High school history since the 70s has focused entirely on alerting youth to the naughty things whites got up to centuries ago while slacking off on informing them of all the good things we've done.

They learn the bare basics in high school and it colours their bias for the rest of their lives as they build their little ivory tower of smugness because they think they're more informed than anyone else because they read a wikipedia article on colonialism.

I tend to call them cucks. Brazil has a lot of these suckers weed smokers who love to advocate for criminal niggers from favela.

Artificial guilt perpetuated by mainstream media and music.

Yeah, all the BLM protesters who blocked a strip in Heathrow airport over here were white. We don't even bloody shoot anyone.

What the fuck is even this thing?

because their bullies at school from years ago were white and they are reacting emotionally from suppressed anger.

every single one of them look like they got bullied one way or another

Cuckoldry

those are all kikes

They're white apologists.

because they didn't grow up in a predominantly black area

I guarantee if they did, they'd know their place

no no you just don't understand user, that was an environmental racism protest because planes hate africa. fucking retards. I'm not saying police need to shoot people, but I'd have stood and applauded if every one of these morons got tased and dragged away by their ankles. do stupid things, get stupid results, that's how the world used to work.

Have in mind that worse than niggers and muzzies are the cucks and feminists. They're traitors. And they tend to be the most vocal defenders of the degeneracy, Islam and shitskins.

Virtue-signalers. These are the same people that protest for vegan causes.

They recognize that blacks are treated as an underclass and are using their privilege to help legitimize the movement.

>blacks are treated as an underclass

Did people suddenly become less racist because he was in the white house? No.

you think theres a special wand we can flick that can get rid of racism?

self-hatred