Just ordered a MAGA hat , Sup Forums

Just ordered a MAGA hat , Sup Forums

Can any Califags share how its like to wear a MAGA hat in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

Good luck

I was at the San Jose rally. Be ready to fight

there's a guy at my uni (UCLA), that has been wearing a MAGA hat every day from what i can tell for the past couple months. doesn't seem to have any issue... yet

i own three and don't wear them out. want to keep them nice. also too many niggers around here. I'm not afraid of confrontation if it brings itself to me but i've got more important things to do than rile up niggers on purpose. just isn't smart.

Don't wear them unless you're also ready for confrontation. That hasn't been my case but its important to be self aware.
I live in SoCal and wear it all the time. Gets a lot of looks from the mexican fags hahahaha

I'm in Canada. How would I get one.

I tripped on LSD while wearing mine and lost it by the end of the day. Should have listened to Sup Forums. Keep your hat close, guard it with your life.

I get nothing but compliments

I usually wear mine when I'm with my friends who also wear them. It's like a 50/50 split of compliments and animals trying to cause problems.

Gotten a few free drinks from it. While I was in Vegas the week prior to the election I had these two degenerate females with shaved heads, covered in tattoos start shit with me. I offered to let them borrow my hat, they REEEEEEEEEEE'd and went and got their cuck boyfriends who stared at me lol

I live in Kern county, I've gotten some snears, and a couple people say fuck you. But that's it. I've had mine for months.

Made it 1 minute in, then seen it was a 10 minute video. Holy fuck they are already too annoying to handle.

Walked around San Francisco for 3 days with a maga hat on, there's allot of closet republicans who praised me for it
Had more positive comments than negative comments surprisingly
I wouldn't do it in L.A. Tho

>Publicly displaying political affiliation

Politics and religion are topics that are not discussed in polite company.

If I was him I would have called the cops and gotten her evicted desu. She would have ran off like the coward cunt she is the minute he called the police though, liberals have no spine.

California law says you cannot do exactly that because people have the right to a commons area free of harassment.

You didn't cover your name well enough, I could figure it out using a dictionary attack (names starting in C, G, O, Q), and the word length. I don't care though.

Having a first name isnt exactly identity theft user.

>no images match
Damn son, I am proud. You taking your zinc stack or what?

Then why cover it up? I bet he has a nigger name or something

>Anonymous image board
>Showing his name

714 here, depends alot on the part of the state.
I've worn it often outdoors but because most of OC (Santa Ana and Anaheim are exceptions) is pretty safe.

I did get a lot of angry looks but I can speak spanish so I can usually squeam my way ot of being called racist.

>Santa Barbara
Nope nope nope nope.
Next time I go to the range maybe.

They'd spit in my burrito or something.

Seriously? Affraid of confrontation? Even the weakest cunts bruises heal mate, stop being gay.

FEET

HIGHER

Gay guy here, gonna wear my MAGA cap tomorrow at a gay bar. How will it go?

i think she's getting horny talking down to him like that lol