Pizzagate

What's your honest opinion on pizzagate? Is it...

1) A weird liberal modern artist who's into creepy shit that the alt-right has started an insane conspiracy theory about?

2) A massive satanic ritual pedophilia operation being used by the elite of Washington with the likes of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton and friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx3ZMBO9vVQ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5050
youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho
sli.mg/oULxYF
sli.mg/bojyeE
youtu.be/ju_jWWIS_hE
archive.fo/bqJ44
archive.fo/MrsGu
archive.fo/uYB1n
archive.is/dkfrF
archive.fo/TYmTd
archive.fo/LkcJ4
sli.mg/Do0KNL
sli.mg/pa0JCT
sli.mg/prVDzb
sli.mg/1glXEP
i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
imdb.com/title/tt4169074/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl
web.archive.org/web/20161109221337/http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4169074/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's too many """"""""coincidents""""""" and creepy emails/instagram posts for it to be a normal pizza place.
That fucking #chickenlovers instagram post is pedo as fuck. Hillary being linked to Jeffrey Epstein and Alefantis is pretty coincidental too.

Too many coincidents tb.h

Something serious is about to go down as it went from something in a small corner to all over MSM and the internet.

Shit is about to get real.

Exactly.

One or two coincidences, I'll dismiss it.

This many coincidences means something weird is going on at the very least. At worst, it extends to all parts of Washington establishment.

#2 obviously. Why else would there be such a huge push about FAKE NEWS right as people started putting the pieces together.

Someone just showed me this email

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

I'm tying to remain neutral but that's really fucking weird. Nothing about that email is normal.

Some things are too unlikely
>ELIDA logo
>Sex Stains' logo

In latter two cases, it's obviously the same logo and it's even blue. Besta Pizza same but not the right color, still unlikely.

The Podesta brothers likeness to the McCann sketch must be like a 1 in a million chance, if you took random pairs of brothers, that a given pair would look so similar to the sketch.

The code in the e-mails doesn't impress me as much. People joke around. The basement stuff as well

The Alefantis' Instagram avatar of the statue does impress me as something, combined him being gay increases the likelihood that he's into young boys. Just that combined with him running a business where he's always around kids is very suspicious.

The artwork of Podestas does indicate something. Even if you're a liberal who pays homage to sick art such as that to be cool, you don't actually put it in your house unless you're a sick person. That doesn't prove the entire conspiracy, just that he's sick.

The Hawaii shit is so confusing I don't even know what to make of it, but it made a good read.

Of course there's also tons of disinfo and links that are implausible and people should ignore, but exploring all avenues is how this process works. It's also true that if you explore anything with such intensity, you will always come up with coincidences. This can happen to one person easily, but take a million and it's like collective schizophrenia.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((FAKE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((NEWS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

For God's sakes FBI published face recognition and it fits the Podesta Molesta Brothers. What more could you ask for you kike

>Wikileaks has been compromised
>Julian is dead
>FBIanon most likely dead
>The entire media is against us

Do we even have a chance?

I think it's kind of a combo. They're all entitled, wealthy bored cynics who go in for the foibles of the elites, pseudo cultic 'performance art', scientology, bismuth-tier edge paedo humour.

These guys feed on control, and paedophilia appeals because it's the ultimate manifestation of sexuality and coercion, a partner with little understanding and no ability to resist.

They love alluding to it because it aligns with their king making/powerbroker psychology; above the law and above the plebs.

Only a few probably take it all the way though.

i was wondering that u know....

what can we do if Sup Forums is shutted down. Were do we regroup and keep the investigation?

Real or not, it is legitimately upsetting (((them))) so it should continue.

I don't know if the "pizza" stuff is about kids, but it:s clearly codewords for SOMETHING that (((they))) don't want to become public knowledge.

Im hungry for some pizza >:)

(((RAKE)))))(((((((JEWS)))))))

Channel that LEAF energy into something we can use.

pedophilia has historically been a common fetish/crime among the wealthy and powerful....calling this 'fake' is a stretch.

I dunno it's pretty freaking weird that in the emails Podesta says:

"You have pizza to pick up in the back right? It makes sense not to allow cellphone use in the Boum Boum Room but it's so delicious I might need to Yelp it. There are other clients, may need to adjust strategy I'll get back to you about it."

google Michael Aquino if you think a satanic pedophile ring is too far fetched.

Exactly.

One or two coincidences, I'll dismiss it.

This many coincidences means something weird is going on at the very least. At worst, it extends to all parts of Washington establishment.

Sorry - reposted after connection error.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

It seems like an inside joke to be honest.

Maybe the guy had a gas episode last time they were together at Christmas sitting around playing dominoes after receiving some lame ass organic pasta from them so this year, they got him cheeses instead and he thought it would be funny to bring up the incident.

Not as likely as a satanic child raping cult, but just spit-balling.

this shit is much much bigger and darker than can be imagined

If there was solid proof I would have no problem being woke, but given that its all based on theories and "coincidences" I kind of want to stay asleep.

I'm open to it being all true and as bad or worse than we've imagined, but unless there's real proof it won't go anywhere and I'd rather not know at all.

I want to believe, but I also want it to be a vast lie.

The latter, there are far too many pieces of evidence to just be coincidental, IMHO.

I'm fairly certain these pizzagators are imagining just fine, actually. What's really likely here is that a few people ran with some loose threads in an email dump and just connecting pieces willy-nilly until they could make some kind of crazy conclusion.

John Podesta isn't a pedophile. He's just an eccentric hippy dick that ran the campaign against Trump and people started doing exactly what the MSM did to Trump against him; grabbing at straws and trying to derail campaign cohesion.

This is ludicrous. You're leveling many peoples' livelihoods because you can't get out of us vs them mode. This is really sad and I hope the President comes out soon to break it all up, because, unlike this dumb fucking plot you all have constructed, real people that work for these businesses are getting hurt in their wallets.

I want you to all to think about the single mother working behind the pizza counter that is just trying to give her kids a good Christmas this year but can't because you dumb pricks have a hunch.

Now you see, you gotta look at the big picture. Clearly it's code for how they had the tied up body of a small child delivered to their doorstep .They expected a girl and got a boy. Now they are going to take turns raping and cannibalizing the corpse with their children.

Do you think people really "send each other holiday packages" and "make shitty unfunny jokes to each other"? How Naive do you think I am. I totally know how normal people talk, and they don't talk like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx3ZMBO9vVQ

Sorta both.

A weird liberal modern artist who is into creepy shit and either involved in or connected to pederasts.
The satanic stuff is just rich bored people playacting at taboo stuff.
Clinton probably isn't directly involved beyond merely being aware of it.
Podesta is in the periphery and probably not that deeply involved either.

Too much evidence and too many coincidences to ignore. Its possible we're on to something, but we would need solid evidence first.

How ya doin, John? Nice bait you got there. Is it hairless?

A series of breadcrumbs. Intentionally left behind for the public to find to keep them busy pursuing nonsense on a whim instead of things that matter.

You don't belong here.

They just can't really be talking about cheese.

That we know 100%.

Sexy drugs money. Pick one

That's totally the line of a rational movement and not a schizo fantasy. :^)
you're right, he's sane.

LOL - twat

There is. Some *serious* fuckery afoot.

If I were John Podesta, I'd be too busy being rich and looking at shitty art. Also, I probably wouldn't use the words "shitty art" because my Portland-jerking friends might get confused on what medium was used. I'm just fed up with this stupid fucking witch hunt. The good guys won the election, let's move on.

It's not drugs.
Cocaine, heroin, crack, when was the last time that ruined a career? (Unless it actually killed the person)

> I hope the President comes out soon to break it all up
1) He's implicated. I doubt it would mean much if he did
2) What's he going to actually do? He cant stop people investigating or talking. All he can do is say it's BS, in which case see (1).
3) It's probably quite improper of him to actually go to bat for the people involved anyway.

Damn this is a big (you)

I was talking about the real President.

All of it is true.

And it's even worse.

But none of us willl ever see hard evidence.

It will be forgotten, just like anything in the endless stream of the internet.

All the shills media outlets are saying PizzaGate is a lie.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5050

China too is potentially involved.

I come here to trash pizzagaters but thr thought of single mothers suffering makes me ok with it

Ahh. I doubt trump gives enough of a shit unless he's pushed in an interview.

I don't know what to think. I think there is something going on, definitely - I mean, it's too much. Period. And the media is totally, 100% full of shit. As usual. When were they not?

I think we have to be careful not to go too crazy and buy into the hype. Stay sane, stay rational. Don't let them get you acting crazy. Don't give them reasons to think you're stupid or crazy.

Either way, I think it's disgusting what they're doing.

8ch

My honest opinion is I already knew about the Franklin Scandal from some time ago and it always bugged me...that the Podestas know an awful lot of kid fuckers and are friends with them...that Hillary's circle seems to really involve themselves in a lot of human trafficking organizations...that the media is freaking out way too hard over this shit in a way I've never seen them freak out before...and that I never believed Andrew Breitbart legitimately just "dropped dead" walking home, and that tweet about Podesta from five years ago just reinforces that skepticism.

Ultimately, I wouldn't be disappointed to see any of these pieces of s**t end up like Ron Brown and Vince Foster and Seth Rich and an incredibly long list of motherfuckers who have met gruesome ends as a result of "random robberies". One in particular was a White House intern who also worked at a Starbucks, and was found one morning with two other employees, dead, with the money still in the register and the doors fucking LOCKED.

Hillary Clinton and her husband are murderers or people who order murders and that shit is not something they would keep to themselves.

The rational answer is of course the first.

When humans become obsessed they will start to see patterns in everything, they will also ignore what doesn't fit their preconceived model.

People who believes things like this never have any actual evidence, its all theories and innuendo. Instead of providing proof of the allegation they require someone disprove them, an impossibility

>What's your honest opinion on pizzagate?
Given the amount of shilling AND the false flag yesterday (pic related), I'd say it's pretty serious. All you have to do is look at the images and read the wikileaks emails to see that SOMETHING (not necessarily being run out of Comet Ping Pong) SHADY is going on.

Here are some links if you actually want to look into it:

These set precedent:
youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho - Conspiracy of Silence [Banned Documentary]
sli.mg/oULxYF
sli.mg/bojyeE
youtu.be/ju_jWWIS_hE - Ted Gunderson

And these are current:
archive.fo/bqJ44 - #Pizzagate, Clinton, & Podesta: What is it and is it credible?
archive.fo/MrsGu - On The Legitimacy Of This Investigation: pizzagate
archive.fo/uYB1n - DC Pizza Gate: A primer
archive.is/dkfrF - Comet Ping Pong - Pizzagate Summary
archive.fo/TYmTd - Are Clinton Insiders Involved in Child Abduction? A Factual Analysis
archive.fo/LkcJ4 - Besta Pizza is owned by Andrew Kline of the Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit of the DOJ

Also:
sli.mg/Do0KNL
sli.mg/pa0JCT
sli.mg/prVDzb
sli.mg/1glXEP
i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg

I really hope you autistic retards don't shut down Sup Forums over this shit.

Just please go to 8ch. You can even make your own fucking board for it.

Dude, half of these people can't even get their father arrested for molesting them let alone take down an entire pedophile ring. We're trying to educate you dipshits on how the fuck a professional does it

Then they claim the "coincidences" are truth, saying there are too many for them to be coincidence. Of fucking course, this is called confirmation bias. You already sifted out the ocean of irrelevant bullshit data points and stuck with the only things you could construe as evidence. It's like those guys that edit movies down to trailers but only pick small parts to make it seem like an entirely different movie. Like the horror movie seinfeld trailer.

Sup Forums vs federalgovernment

Well, somehow Trump won

And yet, we know Podesta is into Spirit Cooking.

Nothing is going to go down. CNN is calling it fake news and How a FAKE Story has motivated a man to shoot once no many times with his AK, AR15(Babykiller Rifle just like the one at Sandyhook) and a shotgun and Pistol and thousands of rounds but he shot no one and was caught talked down from going on his crazy rampage, caused by FAKE Media. Then i see stories on my FB time line by real FAKE media outlets Praising OBAMA for stopping the pipeline and deescalating all the WAR drums globally with his commonsense and easy demeanor BLAH BLAH, not like the MAD MAN TRUMP. I am Eyes Wide Open, This shit is so Blatant. These people need to BE Arrested and if guilty, Prosecuted, Waterboarded and punished (Hung) or firing squad, I want Judge Jeanine Pirro to try this case. Blitzer just in ITS FAKE, FAKE NEWS, FAKE STORY nothing to see here just crazy person with a gun, we need stronger gun laws.

Is that real?

Pizzagate/human trafficking will cause the next civil war in the USA

Corrupt states / armies against non corrupt

>get confused on what medium was used

You're not dumb enough to be here lol. Fuck trump BTW

Fake
Fuck off shill

We know there is no us vs them, but they are doing their best to cause a Divide and get as many of us on their side as possible. Just because there is a thought a hunch a suspicion that child trafficking is going on means there should be a professional investigation done in the dark to catch them in the act not one over the Internet grasping at straws to prove it all true.

The very best they can do is think about an actual crime they can connect to the Podesta and stick to that. For example the Maddy angle.

Nah dude Europe fucking will. With their shit monetary policy. Im about exposing Pedos, I haven't seen anything on here about the Chelsea soccer team, but this pizza joint seems really fucking innocent

Trump "caught" Epstein hitting on a young girl and banned him from his hotels instead of calling the cops

reminder pizzagate was started by a canadian shitposter
if you think it is real then you are a fucking moron

Tell us your explanation of this pic?

You'd have to be really ignorant to think its not real after looking into it a bit more

>obama "flying" pizza to the white house
>"I hope we will have the same "waitresses" "
Why the quotations?
All those weird instagram pics, those alone should be enough proof, who the fuck posts pictures with random children without any description or context and its normal?
>logo of the other pizza place was changed, before it looked like a "child love" mark

There are just too many things for it to just be a coincidence

The words "secret pizza" have been scrubbed from James Alefantis' "Automatic At Sea" IMDB page...

Here is the page now

imdb.com/title/tt4169074/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Here is an archive for it:

web.archive.org/web/20161109221337/http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4169074/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

On a whim, Eve, a young Swedish traveler, accepts an invitation from Peter to vacation on his family's private island off the coast of New England. As a series of unexpected delays prevent other guests from arriving, Eve discovers that she has little in common with the increasingly erratic Peter. Gradually the idyllic natural beauty of the island gives way and Eve finds herself trapped in a state of surreality punctuated by bizarre visions, dimensional shifting and secret pizza.

They probably got blowjobs from the waitress. I would say that if it happened

I thought it was nonsense until Alex Jones started telling people to stop investigating. Then I knew they were onto something real

I know very little on the matter and yet i know more tha. The average person simply because i frequent the place this theory gained its legs. (Here)

Im not a conspiracy theory guy .dont believe in sandy hook conspiracy. Dont believe 911 was an inside jo.b. etc etc. With that being said, my belief is this.

Child sex rings and sex slavery IS a thing as bizarre and unfathomable as it may seem. Heinous to be sure but it HAS happened and huge sex rings have been uncovered in the past. Pizzagate aside, the plausibility of a child sex ring happening at an establishment advertised as a family restaurant isn't anything out of the realm of possibility. In fact, it's a given that someplace, somewhere, a child sex ring orgy is taking place at this very moment as you read this.

So with the possiblity of such an event being absolutely confirmed, lets talk about some of the commonly known facts.

Cheese, pizza, pasta, hot dogs, are mentioned HUNDREDS of times in only a few thousand emails belonging to politically focused adults.

These keywords are used is perplexing ways at times. Sometimes downright cryptic ways that make very little sense.

The fbi leaked documents showing symbols that pedohiles use to recognize each other are found in the pizzarias menu and the unmistakably literal and exact copy of the "boy lover" symbol is found inside one of the pizzerias logo.

Weird art is found on the walls of 1 of the pizzarias.

Disturbing photographs of children appearing on the owners instagram.

These are the only facts i can point to of the top of my head. Could they ALL be coincidence? Yes. Could something sinister be behind this? Yes.

Sometimes we string together things to comfirm our biases. Things that dont necessarily fit. I'm trying not to fall im that pit hole here. Some of the stuff ive seen about pizzagate are a stretch beyond rationale and land in the "faith" category. To all you invesigators, Just stay vigilant and level headed

let me consolidate for you

>cryptic pizza emails
>breitbart accusations of podesta pedophilia
>alefantis connection to Clinton inner circle
>alefantis #chickenlover post and circumstantial IG posts
>pedo logos on pizza restaurants
>art from an artist that depicts ritual abuse
>spirit cooking

Really, all we have is circumstantial evidence. It has happened at high levels of government. Franklin coverup, Dutroux, Saville, etc. Its not a new concept.

Really all we have are cryptic emails, no hard proof of someones wang in a kid.

If you are familiar with the history of child rings in government, and start looking all the little clues, it piles up into *something*.

I think ur right

Exactly this.
You were more concise
and much less sloppy than I.

Good day to you sir.

Somethings going on. Where there's smoke. What gives creepypizza ppl?

Both. 1947 CIA formed. 1950 Project BLUEBIRD. 1953 MKULTRA. 1980s SRA. These techniques leak out into the population via art/entertainment and via spooks to politics. So it's a mishmash of satanists, spooks, politicians, artists, entertainers, pedos, etc.

It is further enabled by the current left swing of the pendulum.

Your bait is adequate, user.

>I hope the President comes out soon to break it all up

Like he's broken up blm and these post-election troubles, good idea.

all I know is that there are pictures of kids being tied up by gay men and held agains their bare chests.

Who do these kids belong to, are they safe?

The corporate news media has shown yet again that they have no interest in actual journalism.

The media ALWAYS covers for high-profile pedophiles.

This isn't the first time and it won't be the last either.

Only in the face of undeniable proof do they cut ties.

mfw the NYT was the first to break the pizzagate is fake news narrative

The problem with thinking that some high up official is "connected" to someone in DC is that every politician throws hundreds and hundreds of events every year where people give them huge amounts of money just so they can get a picture and a handshake from their "hero" it doesn't mean a goddamn thing and anyone in Washington can meet anyone if they really want to. Doesn't mean the politician even knows who they are. They've been to every goddamn restaurant in the fucking city if they've been there for 10 or 20 years.

I would have thought this was one of Sup Forums's nuttiest modern conspiracy yet, but I watched this documentary earlier this year before all this shit started.
>youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
tl;dr
>circa-1981, UT Professor investigates sex trafficking in southern USA. Finds out the horrifying truth that it's supported by the establishment. Airs the program ONCE and receives open threats.
>mysteriously suicides
I wouldn't watch this late at night. It's really disturbing stuff and I actually lost sleep for two days after seeing this. I'm not trying to be hyperbolic when I say that I would never willingly watch this documentary again. None of this is fiction.

I'm not sure if anyone knows who I am but I'm coming back from the dead to tell you guys to never stop. Keep digging. I, and the kids in boys town need justice.

My name is Gary Caradori. I was killed for investigating this very same topic in 1990. I was a firm believer in our system and believed that people who did the most vile wrongs should be punished. Unfortunately I was assasinated but I believe in the meme magic of all of you and am coming here briefly from another dimension to tell you all to never stop. Don't let evil win this time.

Praise KEK.

>what are balanced expressions?

If you read other references to pasta throughout the emails it becomes apparent that he usually makes homemade dried pasta and gives it away. There are other references to people getting together and playing dominos.

When people started telling me this shit I was pretty into it, read as many relevant emails as I could, but they're dry as hell and explain themselves.

>this conversation about cheese is not about cheese

Any particular reason?

This is clearly faked. They wouldn't go to all the trouble of using code words and then use words like "severe torture"

P.S. Do you think I will do better playing Dominoes on cheese than pasta?

How does this make sense in any context at all?? Dominoes is obviously fucking code for domination

I don't believe there are liberal modern artists who are just into creepy shit but ultimately harmless. You don't get into that stuff and not take it anywhere. I am not willing at this point to agree it's a massive ring given the evidence, but there is clearly a ring of some kind and clearly some people in the Hillary campaign were involved in it or were at minimum aware of it. Podesta I think certainly is involved in it.

At this point now the Comet Pizza part is just a dead end though. Whatever pedophile ring was there is definitely gone now. You could turn that place over and shake it and you won't get any actual proof out of it unless you can convince owner to tell. And in that case you'd better keep a hold of him because he'll be next up for a mysterious mugging at night or a single car accident.

I think what you'd really have to do is start taking the probable members and begin tracking their movements and investments. There will be another Comet Pizza and they will be frequenting it.

what with the moon and star symbols in the corners

this

Your will lives on.

It fuels the fires of our determination.

May justice be done.

Breadcrumbs dated all over the place? That's some serious preplanning.

The shooting yesterday was clearly a staged event. I have watched the gun control agenda very close. They always screw up the gun lingo and confuse different types of guns and stories about them. Like the only witness saying he heard no shots and "no pedos, nothing going on there, it was on the food channel"

They really freaked and called the FBI when that youtuber streamed live inside. I was going to ask Anons what is the nest step here????

It's /x/ gone mainstream.