So the wrath of the youtube heroes has commenced

So the wrath of the youtube heroes has commenced.

This is Bearing. His channel with over 300k subs has been deleted. He is an anti-sjw and is one of many youtubers that have started being silenced.

Here is the petition to bring Bearing back.
#FREEBEARING on twitter.
change.org/p/susan-bring-bearing-back-to-youtube?recruiter=647295647&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Make youtube great again. Lend us your signature

Sargon of Akkad in the subject
youtube.com/shared?ci=9xNueyiPEjE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=dICr2FMGtnY
totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/Bear)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If this is an act of political censorship and not something else, something has to be done.

Bearing has only ever had one fair use strike.
This HAS to be censorship.
Edgy went missing at the same time, he is also anti-sjw and and anti regressive left.

bump

Will share favorite pictures from random folders as payment for bumps.

The left needs to be purged.

Murdoch murdoch already had to re-upload a video due to language. Wonder how long till their axed

Hey, join the raid in
> →
and enrage a Marxist racemixing professor by spamming his YouTube channel

that looks exactly like a girl I fucked in highschool

>murdoch murdoch

I watched half an ep once. Its the most autistic shit Ive ever seen.

How anyone can stand for censorship while pushing "equality" the world may never know.

Good good

What does youtube gain from this ?

They're adding arbitrary strikes so they can ban them for repeated violations. Only a matter of time.

I'm interested in more picture like these.

Lefty brownie points

Will check it out, but I'm tied up trying to save my favorite Australians livelihood to put too much effort into it.

>the left begins lashing out unexpectedly as they see their demise on the horizon

It's scared.

Youtube has come out with its leftist agenda. Openly endorsing sjw ideals and regressive liberal ideals.
10-4

They looked at twitters new business model and said
>Yea, lets do that

It would be very problematic, for a generation at the least, if children were watching this kind of content.

Message from bearing on undoomed's channel.

youtube.com/shared?ci=dICr2FMGtnY

The Left is reeling, but not defeated.

let's get real. Bearing's channel was deleted because he was linking to the original video and effectively sic'ing his entire fanbase onto a single person, often times with harassment and trolling and all manner of venomousity. it isn't his fault but how else were they gonna stop it?

Signed.

Bearing was pretty tame in an altright sense. If he's gotten deleted you can expect everybody right of Trotsky to get the boot.

Do we move to liveleak or something?

>So the wrath of the youtube heroes has commenced.

Okay, to be real, I find this guy annoying and his autistic bear avatar to be one of the most faggatrocious things on Steintube, but there was no reason to take down his videos anymore than other "commentators".

This Youtube Heroes thing got a shit ton of backlash a while back so what did the Left loving faggots do? They modified the video secretly. Even though a shit ton of people already saw it, anyone else following the rumor would just find "xD it's dose crazy racists spreading false information again!" Giving any random dumb fuck on of the world's most popular sites is about as stupid as arming a class of 5th graders with .45's for recess.

>b-b-b-but community moderation works in my mind!
If you're the kind of asshole that thought this, take a look at how great janitors made this site. They came and they ruined pretty much every board because what do you know? They're biased random idiots. Imagine handing over Twitter's moderation to the horde of hysterical Democrats for the day after the election?

I'm a supporter of companies' rights to do whatever they wish, but if you're going to advertise your platform as some fair and balanced place with no bigotry or hate speech then you don't fucking do this. If it were possible to convince people not to use garbage like this anymore, I'd be for a boycott. Unfortunately that seems unlikely because unless YT does something REALLY extreme to piss off all the butthurt professional bloggers more than they already have, people will just continue to use it because it's convenient. So shame their shitty little "heroes" program into the fucking dust.

END RANT

DESTROY THE MODERN LEFT

By that logic there is a couple of hundred sjw and femenist channels that should have got the boot at the same time. Also, you didn't account for why edgy sphinx got the hammer aswell.

Sugartitz is better anyway

Except his charge was "copyright strikes". Three at the same time. Just flew in the Liberal Stuka's like justifying a war goal in a Paradox game.

Hard to argue with that, but Bearings sudden lack of income is going to affect her too.

was her room a pigsty too?

How can an user fuck with YouTube?
Like go on the "offense" and claim it as a "tusken raider" cyber attack.

Wow that's some fucked up shit.

What?! No wonder he hasn't shown up in a couple days
Fuck YouTube, seriously

Party like it's 1984

It started with people being randomly unsubbed from anti-left and anti-sjw channels. Everyone laughed it off, surely it was just a glitch. Then Tyler Preston was deleted. Everyone laughed, surely he just used too much of the original video. Now they are outright deleting channels with little pretense. What can man do against such reckless faggotry?

>not being neutral

I hope youtube and twitter continue to lose more money.

fuck I hate this guy bearing and sargon pseudo intellectuals talking bs that only a teenager could appreciate . you all realize that these guys are basically nobody's based on the amount of subscribers they have .

The point is they have a right to a voice. Fuck Canada, have all of you syrup guzzling faggots been sucked into the pc vortex?

Shill.

Id like to see bearing back. I really enjoy his channel.

That being said not your personal army

I guess Styx can eat his own shit like Crowley did, at this point

>youtube a good boi who dindu nuffin
My ass

Tear it all down. Rile up some NEET richfags like Notch or Pewds and create another platform.

you have shit taste
pleb

How much by post? 15-17 cents?

I'm just asking you to sign the petition. Hardly an army request.

Where we can go now?

Bearing got banned for tons of copyright violations (totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/Bear) still completely unfair he wasn't warned

I don't even blame Twitter

I bet they're just responding to all the whining people give them

Bearing has never had a dmca stand. As of this morning he had zero strikes. Then he got three at once and banned.

they are getting pretty bold
I really hope they keep doing this kind of shit, soon enough the death squads are going to flare up

KEK SPOTTED

I told all of you she's a filthy coalburning slutbag and none of you listened. Now what.

"Human beings are born with different capacities, if they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The mere existence of an ideal creates a painful contrast to those who are unsuccessful. It is easier to them to hate the ideal than achieve success.

I'm stealing that.