Redpill me on Ayylmaos

Redpill me on Ayylmaos

Are they real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxYbmlw8ZLE
youtu.be/M9OUYqqtIhg
theeventchronicle.com/study/nazi-maps-and-documents-to-agartha-confirm-the-hollow-earth-accounts/#prettyPhoto
youtube.com/watch?v=RQIrxnZoQos
bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/bluebook666.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit nigger.

Yes. I don't expect that they actually care much about us though. It's probably like a tourist and xenobiology thing.

ive been levitated out of my bed before in a bright light but I never really thought it was that big of a deal

None that we will ever see or are interesting. sorry

I believe we were an intergalactic gas station at one point in the past, but then either: deemed us to hostile, made an intergalactic highway bypassing us, and a big war that wiped them out or restarted them, or we a literally the first ones and the aliens are even more infantile than us.

Just weather balloons.

go to bed

NOW

Watch this user
youtube.com/watch?v=RxYbmlw8ZLE

link to original image?

>Abduction stories are sleep paralysis.

>Why would living beings travel when it could be automated / robotic drones.

>universe is too vast to be alone

youtu.be/M9OUYqqtIhg

>an intergalactic being will never develop a crush on your primitive self and observe you like a science experiment

Absolutely positively they exist and they're here. They seem to have been here a long time.

I saw this flying up overhead the other day way above the clouds

this is the view from the bottom

Link to website? Seems like there are links to videos.

White, Chinese and Japanese people are Part human and Part Alien. Got their White skin from Aliens

theeventchronicle.com/study/nazi-maps-and-documents-to-agartha-confirm-the-hollow-earth-accounts/#prettyPhoto

Yup and theres also a shit ton of advanced races living here right on Earth. Only the US government knows about it but basically we shouldn't be living up ontop of the surface. Its perfect living conditions inside planets.. most of the UFO's we see are just coming out of the south pole entrance and spying on us.. then they fuck off back there

this, there are most likely aliens but many may be less technologically advanced than us. they could be at the equivalent of 1920s technology and we would have no idea they existed

Also the advanced nordic race inside (probably where zeus and all the giants through out history come from) Don't want us back there until we sort our shit out. They are way more evolved than us that their conscience is so powerful even negative thoughts can damage them. Until PEACE ON EARTH is made we will never be allowed to know about this place

My brother started seeing this shit before he died.

I saw the hat man a few times in my room and t least twice when i got sleep paralysis.

My brother was a heroin addict but he'd see shadow people telling him to commit suicide and jump out the window.

Heroin users tend to see this shit.

here's an interesting music video from russia back in the days before internet was wide spread.

The group are heroin users and theres a hat man featured in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQIrxnZoQos

It's fascinating how these similar apparitions appear across cultures that do not communicate.

The original Men in Black are actually shadow figures that appear like the hat man. They shapeshift and shit.

info on men in black

bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/bluebook666.htm

>Folklorist Peter Rojcewicz compares accounts of men in black to tales of people encountering Lucifer and speculates that they can be considered a kind of "psychological drama".[2]
I've been trying to encounter them on and off through sleep paralysis.

It's absolutely terrifying but I feel pulled into it.

They're real but they're inter-dimensional demons.

Just read project sign and project magnet. Look at Mantell jet fighter incident.

>I saw the hat man a few times in my room

Ufo phenomenon may be aliens. It is just that evidence left behind by phenomenon often effectively rules out most prosaic causes. That is the controversy. How is it that the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis isn't immediately ruled out and instead is left as an option when everything else was ruled out?

>1776
did ayyys defeat the redcoats for us?

>The Black Lodge

Nah boi very elusive it seems until shit gets weird and we get the Phoenix Lights, Belgian Flap, hudson valley boomerang. We have successful triangulation of unknown objects in restricted airspace. 80 jets scrambled to I intercept ufo per year as stated from a NORAD document. We have data on the unanticipated shut down at malmstrom