Sup Forums is under attack (again)

This is a different group as their posting style seems different from /leftypol/ users.

Keep an eye out for:
>Posts calling Trump supporters "uneducated"
>General Liberal snarkiness
>The pro Hillary Slovenian and Serbian posters who respond to each other's bait threads
>Reddit/Tumblr style language that seems out of place for Sup Forums

These things are dead giveaways for our invaders

I'm also going to dump more evidence

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Here's some more proof

>again
Sup Forums will never not be "under attack"
If you don't think that there are groups coming from the left and the right that are paid to meme and shit-post, you're delusional
cnn threads and posters are easy as fuck to spot though

>oh no people have different opinions!

There have been a few times where all we were dealing with was a little bit of JIDF

Today seems like a full on invasion.
Posting shitty bait threads =/= debating with a conflicting opinion.

neither is acting like a cunty, snarky liberal

I've noticed it too. Shills are out of control.

welcome to Sup Forums kid/dads/redditor
you might try premium account to enable post deletion and free consulting from mods

I think it's a small group using proxies to make their numbers look bigger.

But invaders are normally "different" specially because they have to go against Sup Forums

It's remarkable how easy it is to spot them. It comes with the territory though. I don't mind people expressing different opinions, even if it's to taunt or troll. But liberals seem to feel their moral duty is to shut down your opinion.

I miss JIDF, at least they were humorous

the only way to defeat the shill is to ignore the shill

When is Sup Forums not under attack?
don't you get it?
we train the world how to think and fight with words. get a grip on your life, soldier there's work to do.

This
It ultimately brings them down though since their "different" posting style makes them easy to detect and out as shills

I always assumed it's jidf who start the "you're not white if...." threads.

>you fucking mong you're wrong here's a damn study learn to read faget

vs.

>you redneck inbred dickhead, it's common knowledge that your opinion is inferior & a sign of low intellect

Yeah something seemed out of place.

hint: look at the flag of all commie threads' op.

>you redneck inbred dickhead, it's common knowledge that your opinion is inferior & a sign of low intellect

That's the posting style the invaders are using. No arguments, all ad hominems.

Report their posts and see if they can get banned for attacking other users.

>you're not white if....

>Report their posts
you actually get banned for reporting baits. mods are huge faggots

This is a shill thread. I would know. The purpose of this thread is to have us looking for the wrong things.

Here we see the shills in their natural habitat. They feel safest when attempting to paint out their other shill comrades in a negative light. In reality they give their posts more attention. It's the ultimate double cross for maximum effect.
Notice how the amount of post references is rapidly increasing. They will reference each other with pointless redundancy if that what it takes to keep this thread alive.

Nice try guys, but I'm the shill master.

You have to remember that there are also a lot of trolls who came for the election and stayed, who enjoy getting a rise out of us.

we've influenced politics, we've shown ourselves as a force that needs to be controlled, dont let (((them))) win

Hasn't happened to me yet
Nice try shill. Your gaslighting isn't gonna work
I would have thought they'd have gotten bored and left by now

Liberal,SJW, standard arguments are comprised or at least based upon Alinsky tactics of subversion, it's pretty easy to spot once you understand it.

>Reddit/Tumblr style language
wouldn't know desu

you can always just filter and ignore them
or engage them, what the fuck can they hope to accomplish?
not like anyone takes a bunch of hoes and bitches seriously anyway

Its pretty obvious those are some butthurt liberats that came to Sup Forums to "gather info" and to "find the root of evil"
well fuck you liberats, Hillary can suck a dick

I'm pretty sure that's just us goofing around

M8 stop posting this meme, the last one was by a Burger and this one was posted by a Brit