If you had a time machine, what would you do?

if you had a time machine, what would you do?

I'd be born here in a small eden, guarded by an angry hateful god who controls a large desert buffer continent.

Oh, wait.

>Go back in time with my favorite pair of boots
>Step on a butterfly
>Travel back
>Get buttfucked by Nazis

go back in time and prevent myself from being born

Avoid Europe between 30's - mid 40's

tell hitler what went wrong so he can fix it

Pic related

Found the Jew.

Kill leftist ideologists

Bitcoins.

Your mother.

>Be 25
>Travel to 1965
>Experience the 60's and 70's as a decent looking white guy in the prime of his life
>???
>Profit

Kill Muhammed desu.

Help Hitler

make sure your weren't born so I dont have to read this shitty thread. And kill commies ofc

I would insert my dick into Anne Frank, several times.

assassinate anime's father and mother before they meet

Hunt dinosaur

How would you?

Kill Xerxes and wear his skin.

Then transfer all the Jewish women in 1930s Europe to his harem in ancient Persia.

Do everything in my power to prevent the French Revolution.

Create my harem.

sleep tight porker

>go to future
>acquire science books
>also some history books
>bring them back
>become god emperor of science and technology

I low key think Elon Musk is doing something similar.

Hereditary aristocracy is degenerate.

>*coughs*

It has nothing to do with those bejeweled cats, that froggy uproar is the reason why the world is in the mess that it is in.

>be me
>make time machine out of coffee cups and staplers with the help of my boy Ron Schneider
>go to 1918
>find Hitler at end of war
>slap his stupid rectangle-mustached face
>"DON'T INVADE POLAND YOU FUCKING KRAUT SHIT"
>go back to present
>never born
>every country is natsoc
>mfw

make sure hitler funded more STG's and ME 262's instead of the stupid shit they wasted time developing

i'd also tell him to pull the fuck out of russia before the winter hit and wipe the british out at dunkirk

I'd pour my milk all over her hotel if you know what I'm saying.

Post more historical harem, Sup Forums.

sleep tight porker

The memes that caused it were already widespread, seeing as the USA exists.

As long as you stay out of Da Nang

pic related

>mfw im an insomniac

sleep tight porker

> No Cleopatra, Queen of Sheba, or Helen of Troy
Disgusting

sleep tight porker

Go to 1940 and meet Drumpf's father and tell him not to raise an evil, racist, mysoginist, orange manbaby for a son.

Stain her mountaintops

r9k go.

sleep tight porker

damn I want a pet pig

Travel to 1933 Britain, after Hitler is elected, with books detailing WWII, and strategic information and innovations made in the last 60 years that can secure Britain's future as a global power.

I'd also give Churchill a copy of Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War, and tell him that he lost Britain her Empire and reduced Great Britain to a vassal state of the Americans, and give him materials on Operation Red and the Manhattan Project.

Polite reminder that Margot was best girl.

>if you had a time machine, what would you do?

Invent a vaccine against Typhus, so that Anne Frank and 6 gorillion other Jews dont have to die from it.

>I'd also give Churchill a copy of Churchill

Make sure that this kike sellout is not completely drunk, but it will be hard to find a moment when he is sober.

Is it me, or do all Jewesses look alike

Infiltrate Tori animation and work on Ojamajo Doremi. Keep everything the same but change Kotakes name to Kurisu.... >_>

>Go back and kick Muhammad's mother's stomach to abort him;
>Go to the future and if Marx is born again, go back again and do the same with his mother.

Enjoy walking on Mars in 1990, no need for thanks.

sleep tight porker

Ashkenazis descend from 350 people that lived during the middle ages.

Assassinate Karl Marx and eradicate communism from the annals of history.

I'd go back to 1860 and teach the Confederates how to make crude automatic rifles. Then I'd warn them about Gettysburg and Glorietta Pass.
Nigger problem solved! Go down in history as the savior of humanity!

>Destroy Islam while its in its infancy
>Destroy Communism while its in its infancy

This.

I would fucking destroy that kike pussy.

Kill the little bitch myself.

Give Hitler the schematics and scientific research required for the Nazis to create the atomic bomb and various other more modern military and technological advancements.

Sleep tight, porker

sleep tight porker

Evetually kill George Washington in a cradle.

Go back and make investments. Come back to present/future and buy advanced fabrication equipment, medicine etc. Go back through history picking up best and brightest, then colonize the distant past.

>attempting to convince a meth user to quit

sleep tight porker

I'd kill Gavrilo Princip. No WW1 means Europe stays on top of the world. Colonialism doesn't end. The third world doesn't start breeding out of control and Europeans become the most numerous race on the planet. It would be glorious.

sleep tight porker

The Germans did invent the atomic bomb though. Have I been tricked, is this just a >leaf post?

You are the bitch.

>robots and computers invented early
>decline in job availability still happens
>marxists begin to gain ground

Time is a human construction
Time travel does not exist.

Confess to her that "I LOVE YOUUUUU JEEEESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!"

>Give Hitler the schematics and scientific research required for the Nazis to create the atomic bomb and various other more modern military and technological advancements.

This is dumb. Just call him an autist and slap the meth pipe out of his hands. Should take care of his issues.

Save Caesar from the (((assassins)))

Execute every kike/white who wanted to bring niggers to america. This biracial society is the worst fuck up of modern humanity

>who was Robert Oppenheimer

Borrow heavily under false pretenses and bet the money on Trump to win the Presidency.

Communism might be avoided entirely. Even if it isn't, it would collapse eventually. It wouldn't happen in every country at any rate. The most important thing is that America doesn't start the "colonialism is bad" propaganda and that the civil rights movement never happens. I could have been living in Austro-Hungary in a better world if not for WW1...

Forgot my pic

you could do whatever you wanted, she couldn't exactly go to the police

Go back to the day i was born so i can see how my mother was

save Hitler and the third Reich

i don't know how i would stop the 1965 immigration act desu

Sleep tight porker

Sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

Why? Augustus, Julius' chosen successor, took the reigns a few years later and officially established the empire, eventually went down as the longest serving emperor in Roman history, and is generally considered the greatest Roman Emperor of all time.

If Julius survives for even one extra day who knows what happens to Augustus. And considering how great and how necessarey Augustus' reign was for the establishment and future stability of the Empire I don't see why you would want to go back and fuck up that portion of the timeline.

The problem wasn't bringing niggers here. The problem was freeing them, and not continuing to recognize them as the cattle they are. Keep those niggers under our boot and everything would be fine.

Have her sign over ownership of her diary for a couple of shekels. Make YUGE profit.

Mexicans, mexicans never change.

No, fuck that shit. We shouldn't even have them as pets. Leave them in Africa forever, and let's keep a homogeneous society

>go to 1860
>kill sherman
>ensure the victory of the confederacy
>go to europe
>kill herzl
>destroy zionism
no niggers no jews full communism for whites

Augustus was a cuck

Killing Sherman just makes Lincoln's re-election a bit tougher.

t. Margot

Go back in time and get the tzzar bomba
Go back further in time and nuke rome