Why did everyone back then have a strong jawline?

Why did everyone back then have a strong jawline?

Low obesity rates?

they weren't spoiled numales. Not afraid to play sports or ask girls out either.

Men are being indoctrinated; feminized and taught that masculinity and manual work sucks. Also estrogen in water and other factors

we're evolving

Meat and milk was not full of artificial hormones.

Not just strong jawline, everyone was thinner. I used to process claims for the department of Veterans Affairs and I noticed that almost all males were thinner than now in WWII to Vietnam Era. These were young men in the prime of their life and top fighting condition and they were generally 20-30 lbs lighter than men of comparable age are now. Even fit males are heavier/ more muscular now.

This.

Obesity raises estrogen and makes men feminine.

what's going on in this pic

Terrorizing coloreds and race traitors trying to desegregate someplace, I'm guessing. A good ole American tradition.

I called having a normal fat percentage.

I have a BMI of 18 and still have baby face. Estrogen in water is a real thing, caused by birth control pills.

I just googled it and I was right, and funnily enough, it happened in my state. Good old North Carolina.

same, everyone in my family has a strong jaw except me and my sister

I think it has a lot to do with posture.

People just didn't have a reason so sit so much back then, and naturally had better posture overall.

What about all the scientists?

Feminist detected. Also, LEAF.

This.

Those are also jock dicks.

"Civilized" white people

Is jawline a good thing rofl?

this

Alex Jones has a TERRIBLE jawline. He's very intelligent. Short, poor jawline. Hallmark of the intelligent imo.

fuck off newfag

Further, this jawline is beating his ass on the global stage.

Woolworths? In Greensboro?

Fuck off caveman jaw.

what are you talking about?

I'm more anti-feminist than the majority of Sup Forums users. A surprising amount of people here, despite calling themselves "conservatives" don't mind the fact that women can vote, pursue careers and hold positions of power

Put down the tendies you neet, then maybe you'll get a good jawline.

It has to do with nutrition and development

A polack actually made a website about it, not me.

www.viriculture.com

the articles are long but if youre smart enough to make it through you will find the answers to your questions

also you can look up mike mew on youtube

More testosterone less estrogen. Jews weren't pumping and pushing xenoestrogens in literally every single thing you can think of back then.

DAHNALD

So if there was a woman who is 100% conservative, you wouldn't vote for her?

...You're a special kind of stupid.

beggars can't be choosers. It does not invalidate his views, he would have to bargain.

A woman who is 100% """conservative""" wouldn't run for office and I believe Phyllis Schlafly for example was an admirable woman. You can fuck right off

They weren't fat.

Estrogen in our water supply. Make sure to buy water filters.

half the guys in the picture half soft jawlines.

are you blind and retarded?

Is he feeling remorse for the killings here?

There is this, lower fat content. More jawline definition.

>evolving
Doesn't work that way, one its too quick and two we look worse

The real reason why is because cause of record low test levels.