Hindu women are the best

Prove me wrong. (You can't)

Not to mansion that Hindus are the true Aryans.

Better get used to us because we're going to be a super power using the skills we've taken from USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgwonders.com/user/asha.fierce/15258220/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>prove me wrong
They're brown, so I'm not attracted to them

Pooooopyyyyy

Go home Rajesh, you're drunk.

i know pajet

thats why my white dick is fucking one right now

Wiping ones ass isn't a skill

I can smell them from here.

Unfortunately I absolutely can't abide the scent of curry and that's what 99% of them smell like all the time.

This is no problem since there is plenty of our women to go around. That and we get to dilute your race.

Going to rule the world with our ass wiping skills we learned in the US! Fear the pooinloo!

Very funny berger. The reality are that we come to your countries using H1B visa and take your jobs. We get valuable English language and computer skills not to mention a lot of pink American pus.

If you leave near San Joese, I've probably fucked your wife.

Disgusting, you should all be ashamed of yourselves, delete this thread right now.

What do their pussies look like? Pink or brown? Also, aside from poo-in-loo jokes, how's their feminine hygiene compared to other races?

> San Joese

>all indian women fuck white Chads, even stopping to the Brians and Matthews
>white race dilutes 1% then bounces back to pristine in 25 years
>Indian men have been extinct for 25 years at this point, willingly letting their women fuck other races
>Indian space program is left in the shitter

Sounds great Pajeet.

My family is not low caste. I don't deal with women issues so I don't know. Their pussies are brown and hairy. Very dark pubic. I love the taste.

the only reason they dont look like their abbo ancestors is because whites showed up a couple millenia ago. they are more than capable of doing it again and turning pajeet's wifes son blonde.

I used to think Indian women were hot but it got ruined by the poo in the loo meme. Now whenever I see one, even an attractive on I thin POO. My loss I guess but I still can't get over it.

>another Dalit thinks he's Aryan episode

The amount of pure Aryans in India has dwindled to a fraction of a percentage point, Pajeet, and unless you post a pic of yourself I'm going to safely assume that you're just another Dravidian pseudo-nigger.

You know as well as I that almost all of them are the pinnacle of entitled, frigid, narcissistic, and emotionally useless. Once they become "old women" at 25, they begin to project their existential crisis outward and things get really bad.

You know this man, stop pretending. Sure, some of them are hot, but your culture produces some of the worst women on the planet.

I don't agree. How about your black women. They sucky.

The mere sight of an Indian fills me with deep disgust. In the nanosecond the photons that bounced off an Indian refract through my cornea and reach my retina, I immediately sense the smell of a 50/50 mix of curry and feces. Whenever I am in the unfortunate situation of having to pass an Indian -- or god forbid interact with one -- I hold my breath; make no eye contact; and find the nearest emergency exit and sprint towards it.

Does she do anal? Nice brown girl by the way, I'm with an Algerian girl right now. So from one oil driller to another I wish you well.

Oh they're bad in their own disgusting ways, but at least they aren't hot. And they aren't "ours," we just made the mistake of not picking our own cotton. Your women can actually be attractive, don't trick some poor white guy in to dating one of those creatures

What about black women? the topic you started was about how awesome currynigger bitches are, which they aren't.

They smell like curry
They usually have weird dark areas around their eyes that makes them look ill
They smell like curry
They are insanely high strung and want to run your life, and not in the way men want
They smell like curry
Their pussy lips and asshole are the same shade

The single positive I can think of is they tend to have nice flowing hair, but so do so many basic bitches all the negatives just make it a non option.

Fortunately you won't have to see us when we're a super power and the USA gets turned into a giant call center for India.

Indian women are the absolute worst women on the fucking planet period, end of story.

Vile vile creatures - vermin.

The most snakelike, backstabbing, two faced abominations ever created.

When you see the girly poo - do what we all do: run.

And do you want to know why Indian women are such shit?

It's because they evolved in a rigid caste system. They had to learn how to be the most sneaky lying manipulative bitches in the world in order to get sperm above their caste level.

Never once.

Never.

And if my last two posts didn't seal the deal for you check this out:

Their pussy smells like curry

B T F O

the only non-white women are I like are light-skin Latinas.

Such wealth! So many White servants! Super power 2030 just look at hyderabad.

I feel like the video we meme about and laugh about is actually taught in schools in India.

You fucks are so pathetic you are called a subcontinent. No one else is called that. Nature has sequestered you monkeys off from the rest of the world for a reason.

You just can't handle the bantz, every time you try to you end up telling us something else that gets used for more ammo. You are pathetic on possibly every level I could measure.

Wrong. We are diluting your race.

everyone's diluting everyone else's race.

the good thing is - the end result will be white, cause that's how biology seems to work. where do you thin brunettes came from?

also, women are women - vile, manipulative, soulless, and every bad word you can find in the dictionary. skin color is, apparently, just skin deep, as far as women are concerned.
how people turn out depends on their rolemodels. sluts breed sluts, beta fags breed beta fags.

but, hey, if you wanna be racist about it on a slightly obscure image board, then sure go ahead.

Fuck all of you. I'm going to rape an American woman tourist because you are asshole treat Indians with contempt!

Let's see how disgusted you'll be when your daughter comes back raped and pregnant with my spawn. fuck you

imgwonders.com/user/asha.fierce/15258220/

>You just can't handle the bantz,
India handles Bantz pretty well. Better than most Burgers desu. I mean certainly no Australia. But much better than Germany.

The hindus failed to industrialize their entire civilization. Brits take over and within a couple seconds, BOOM, roads, rails and textile industry.

>hindu women
>best
>can't even poo in the loo

If they're light skinned latinas and taller than 5'00", then they're mainly Spanish european. All pure beaners are dwarfs.

Dont do it Rajagupta! If you rape you will be reincarnated as a Pakistani!

see
Poo in Loo came about because a Pajeet couldn't just stay quiet and had to bant back and somehow it turned into a QandA that the cuck just kept responding to. They are beta of the beta faggots.

>Don't you like my women white man?
>we are not all ugly!
>love us!

Can someone explain why Poos always do this? Do they want to be cucked by whitey again?

Poo poo

I think that guy is just playing.

That's really all they do well anyway is rape, and gang rape. If only the put as much effort into hygiene

"latinas", mongoloid.

I really, really want to fuck a hot Indian girl without a condom. I wish I had an Indian girlfriend.

POO

IN

LOO

Buy some rotisserie chicken and some paprika. Pour paprika on chicken and on month old squash. Fuck the chicken while sniffing the squash.

Bam. You've now fucked an indian poo.

This might be the most honest, obscure Feel that I've ever connected with on Sup Forums in my life.

Why is this so real and specific? It definitely has to be without a condom.

The super rich have been selling out the american middle class to India for a long time. It is almost over America. The Chinese own you and you have no middle class growth and very few middle class jobs left. Selling out the lower class to Mexico was just not enough money for the top 1% who dictate outsourcing by the way.. So save your pennies because you are going to need them. When China gets off our oil we are done for and they have a plan to do just that. We will have to default on our massive debt and that could create war.

Indian women are hot if they have been thoroughly waxed within 12 hours.

Also, they have to have been kept away from all Indian spices for months or kept in a cleaning tank like carp.

>The most snakelike, backstabbing, two faced abominations ever created.

All women are equally shit, brother. Except negresses which are even further from human than buck niggers.

The day China wants their loan paid for realses is the day we switch to a post-scarcity society and move past money.

No one is getting a dime from the US and they know it, thats why no one asks for it. They all got conned and the best we give them is intel or tech that is obsolete to us.

>India
>Superpower
Kek. You haven't been even remotely one since you kicked out the British. Also, war with Pakistan is going to turn your area into real life Fallout pretty soon.

Glad you could take a break from shitting in a public street to talk to us Pajeet!

hindus and indians are disgusting

indians aren't aryan either, only iranics are aryan

The light skinned upper caste ones can be pretty hot.

India is Pakistans bitch. Pakistan is always bitch slapping India in Kashmir

>Better get used to us because we're going to be a super power using the skills we've taken from USA.

You can't even use the potty. Come on.

fuck theyre ugly

I like indian chicks.

Not because they are especially attractive, but because how much they hate their men, and how openly they shit on them. Pun intended.

Ask any indian chick what she thinks about indian men, and she will tell you: creepy rape stares, small penis, bad smell (BO + coconut oil in hair), and poor manners in general.

They are fun to talk to, and most of them are desperate for a white man.

no, white women have potential to be better than they currently are

but if you mean that all women are women, then yes, but even they have a ranking and white women/aryan women are at the top