If we went to war with China, would it even be a guarantee their soldiers would be loyal to an oppressive dictatorship...

If we went to war with China, would it even be a guarantee their soldiers would be loyal to an oppressive dictatorship? Is there anything similar to this in history? How loyal were the soviet Russians to Stalin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3YmHZ9HMPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In World War II, Japan declared war by attacking the British in Indochina, and preemptively striking USA naval assets to through them off-balance long enough to dig in - and being position for a negotiated settlement in their favor.

Why did they attack the West when they did? They had been at war in Korea and China for many years already, prior to 41... What changed.

I'll tell you kid. The British were about to cut off their oil access. Period. The war machine in Korea and China would be finished in days. The battleships were be stationary. It would be over. Period. They either had to attack - or quit fighting.

So riddle-me-this kid... Where does China get its oil? Overseas right? And who controls the oceans? Who has a shit ton of military bases all over the Middle East? Who has dictators on payroll ruling in our name? Who is ready to turn off the valve in seconds?

China gets so much raw material from other countries, they wouldn't be able to make a fucking toothbrush. Ask Aussies to explain that further if you need it. Besides, there are other challenges for China. No central command - although they just created on and pretend it works. That means their "navy" and "air force" cannot work with their untrained army.

I could write about book about how stupid the idea of a war between the USA and China would be... but fuck it.

The soviets weren't loyal to Stalin, they were terrified of him.

Once during a soviet energy meeting, Stalin's name was mentioned in passing. The name prompted a ten minute round of applause, because everybody was so terrified of stopping first, and being labeled as a traitor.

Soviets during WWII were some of the most loyal and vicious fighters to ever walk the planet. We'd be fucked if we were fighting them.

Yes. Their soldiers would probably be more loyal then ours. They still believe in the superiority of their race, unlike the west which mongrelized their race and destroyed their culture.

so let's fuck them up right? Well get rid of our trade deficit with them and then fuck them up. I'm going to a recruiter to join the air force this week, only thing I'd be worried about with China is nuclear holocaust since communists don't have hearts

>How loyal were the soviet Russians to Stalin?
80% of the army deserted in the first weeks of the war. Only when the rumour of german atrocities started spreading people decided to rally behind Stalin. Russian commies were so butthurt about this fact they haven't opened this part of archives until USSR fell apart.

>airforce
lol. You know you can be an armchair badass from home, right?

chinese commies didn't even fight in ww2. they let the nationalists do all the fighting then back stabbed them when they were weakened from fighting japan

Not even after destalinization by Khruschev?

they lost to the japs, were colonized by the british, and sucked russian commie dick and are still butthurt over it

Its not that simple bro. China is a fucking tiger ready to strike

>How loyal were the soviet Russians to Stalin?
not very, but they had been subjected to a decade of purges and repressions that were so brutal they are now referred to as "the great terror", so they were scared to death of him

also, they were fiercely loyal to the motherland. since WW2 was framed to them as a war of extermination against the russian people itself, their will to fight was unshakable.

China gets most of their oil from Iran at this point... which is why the hawks Trump is stuffing in the cabinet are so eager to attack Iran. Same reason Killary wanted to attack Iran. Because you're right that there won't be any direct confrontation between US and Russia, but there has been and there will continue to be economic confrontation. USA wants to control the oil so they can punish China if China acts out in the South China Sea or starts nipping at US heels for money owed in trade deficits

Chicom army is very corrupted, as is the country itself, generals run their units like business and divert money and resources away from army.

Its a paper tiger.

Chinese soldiers have a long history of only being good at killing other chinese soldiers in civil wars (pretty high numbers). They've never excelled against foreign enemies.

You simply can't disobey a Stalin, otherwise you go to gulag or get shot, that's how he managed held his power

it would end in a stalemate, literaly nothing would happen.

We would never go to war with China
A: we owe them billions of dollars and they make all of our shit.

B: They actually have a dedicated military force, America's main fuel was Christianity, which is not believed or worshipped like it was. The same reason we could never win a war with Islam. Well that and the fact that they make up 80% of the worlds population.

we can't occupie them and they could never occupie us. we could nul=ke them, but thats a little rude.

Almost all peoples unite against an invader. Chinese actually have a pretty checkered record on this point but in the current circumstances they must be assumed to be loyal.

China's economy would collapse upon declaring war lol
>n-no it wouldn't
What's the reason you dumbass liberals say they're so rich?
US debt.
Declare war on USA?
Oops.
Not very smart those Pinko's.

Enough loyal to defeat us and the axis

check those sick d u b s. pay me in bud.

Red Army had three choices,
1. Advance
2. Die trying to advance
3. Get shot by own officer
It wasn't unusual at the time, but it proves that Soviet power structure appealed entirely to fear and naked will to survive. The present is entirely different. If a big war happens today, mass destruction is key. If the order of the day is the automated slaughter of billions, it really doesn't matter how loyal your guys are.

I never said I'll get in. It'd be for programming lol, not exactly a cool guy gig

>What's the reason you dumbass liberals say they're so rich?
Because they soon will control economy of the whole Pacific rgion,

lets see specific, they have one carrier and some islands. They would never get across the pacific.

its a moot question. they dont have the navy to do anything outside their mainland. they would just get blockaded and implode.

I've never really appreciated how shitty my flag is until I saw OP's picture of it

weve got tons of carriers and subs, destroyers, whatever.

China builds stuff stupidly fast nowadays compared to in the past.

If it was to go to war, it could probably adapt itself to be able to store enough oil to last a fair while.

yeah good luck with that. with thousands of planes bombing everything.

still could never occupy though.

>they make of our shit

with a plastic with lead poison and will break apart within a day of using.

Our agriculture is by far most valuable. We are the major exporter of food. They depend on our food.

They will be fucked and starved once we pull out the food export.

never happen though so lets talk about tacos.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3YmHZ9HMPs

You can just bomb everything, but modern war is largely about avoiding unnecessary death.

Dealing with major terrorist organisations would be easy if you could just go "There's terrorists here, let's turn this place into a crater!"; but that means the deaths of a huge number of civilians.

In the same way, if there's a massive oil storage facility in a big city, you can do a bombing run, but you'd end up killing possibly hundreds of people immediately, then many more in the ensuing blaze because Chinese don't have decent building standards; and in the scenario considered, there'd be hundreds of these facilities, so the civilian death toll to wipe out oil supplies could be easily 100,000.

>If we went to war with China, would it even be a guarantee their soldiers would be loyal to an oppressive dictatorship?
We'd have to assume they would be. It's dangerous thinking to try and anticipate Chinese military rebellion.

What we can say about a potential war with China is that they'd get fucked. Hard. Probably so hard they resort to nukes.

We sell $30,000,000,000 USD (yes, BILLION) of food to the Chinese every year. That would stop instantly if they declared war on us.

An army marches on its stomach and China cant feed its people

we would end up bombing china into pieces without being able to hold anything. and leave.

$30 billion of food isn't that much for a population of a billion, especially considering that price is probably made up largely by expensive things like meat, since China doesn't produce much meat but it produces all its own bulky foods like rice.

$30 billion is like, several kilograms of beef per person.

Same applies to all other western countries that sell food to China, New Zealand also only sells them expensive stuff like meat and cheese.

So their diet would be shit but they'd still have unfathomable quantities of rice.

This. When it comes to food exports America is mainly selling beef and almonds abroad. I'm pretty sure the Chinese army can make do without Trump steaks and nut medleys.

America would get pinched pretty hard though - all your computers and electronics come from China. You blow up China, you blow up the only form of entertainment and social interaction you NEETs have.

Apple is moving back to the states.

That's a war crime under the Geneva convention.
Unless you're talking about bombing only their military, which would be a fair bit harder; stealth technology still has weaknesses, and China's rapid adaptability allows it to very quickly manufacture detection systems as soon as they're discovered, which will happen almost as soon as they're made necessary.

Seismic disturbance is a biggie for stealth bombers; our most sensitive measuring equipment for seismic disturbance operates in a very simple way (building it is what's hard), can pick up fainter sounds than a jet engine thousands of kilometres away, and on top of having a high frequency range can be triangulated which makes it pretty obvious to tell what is the high-pitched jet engine sound coming from the sky.
This of course is the LIGO observatory, which is far from practical due to size, but something a lot smaller would still be easily sensitive enough to hear a B2.

well idk but all the factories, oil stuff is good as gone.

>That's a war crime under the Geneva convention.

Winners never get tried for their crimes, only losers.

How many allied bomber command's officers stood on trial at nuremberg?

There will never be another conventional war within our lifetimes.

All sides are too pussy to do anything cause they know it will cause their countries to get the shit nuked out of them.

Eh, tech is a lot like food in the sense that we can certainly live without what we get from les chinois. Taiwan, South Korea, India, etc all possible tech exporters that would love China to give up such a lucrative market. Plus, they are logical military allies.

double double d u b s.

>How many allied bomber command's officers stood on trial at nuremberg?

Those were not war crimes

>implying that these countries don't have counter nuke defences
kek

They're pretty thoroughly patriotic here in China. All the negatives of the government are whitewashed in their minds.

Who the fuck gave France so many goddamn nukes? ISIS can blow up the whole fucking planet once the French surrender again.

I don't think anyone was tried for the Blitz either, doesn't seem there were any restrictions on bombing citizens before 1949.

Well if we go to war with China it'll be total war. We did it to Japan and ourselves, we've had time to practice.

nothing says I hate you. like a thousand nukes. but, never happen.

china uses the soviet model for their armies

> 20 quadrillion redshirts, only a few hundred rifles
> hundreds of party bosses behind them with machineguns for anyone who doesnt hurl their bodies at the barricades
> lose 10-20x more men in every battle
> always more peasants to conscript

in a war with china we will be called "monsters" for killing millions of poorly trained peasants, and the lefty press will insist we lost every engagement because if you kill your enemies, they win...

but this wont be vietnam, if the chinks invade anyplace in the civilized world, they will be crushed, and the lefty "journalists" who decry the slaughter will hang from a rope

Stalin reborned Russian nationalism and Orthodox church in Russia.

> soviets in ww2 were loyal and vicious
no, they had officers standing around to shoot them if they didnt advance.

conscripts are useless.

the soviet army killed almost as many soviet soldiers as the germans.

and then we got to count all the nukes we made for planes. really no one needs this many nukes. but themes the breaks.

audible kek

Hopefully they won't know how to use them.

> this, so much this.

mao let the komintang fight the jappos, then jumped on chang kai shek when he was celebrating his victory.

They can't transport their soldiers over the pacific.

China doesn't have an army.

The Communist Party has a military wing that has pledged undying loyalty however.

Doesn't matter, can't wait to hear spent cassings of my rifle when I get a sick kill feed cause these these stupid noobs don't know how to defend a flank. Or when I throw a grenade and listen to the agony of 5 men as I rip off there arms cause they weren't taught not to stack up. Man this war would be so fun, I would have my fair share of enjoyment with the left over women.

Yes

>i.e. Japan during WWII

Easy win for America desu

>1 Jarhead marine = 10,000 chopstick throwers
>1 hellfire missile salvo = 100,000 dead

The Chinese are blessed that America doesn't steamroll them for fun.

I think they are just staking them in warehouses for giggles by now. way to many nukes.

> implying the israelis have nukes

retard.

IF israel has nuclear weapons, it has never been confirmed, and as such we would have no idea how many they might possess

Protip: even if the israelis DO have nukes, they have every right to do so, since unlike NoKo, Pajeetland and Pah-Kee-Stahn, the israelis never signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty

Give Australia some of those nukes.
We'd like to bully Indonesia and New Zealand

it was cool at 1000. lol, but this is just way to many nukes.

>Give Australia a nuke
>Next day Karl Stefanovic is interviewing an aussie that bull-rode the ICBM while naked and drunk

what you gonna do with 6000 nukes?

Kek

Yiiihaa maaane

Nuke Turkey and any of the cockroaches that somehow survived the first 3000.

sorry 7000

6000 nukes in the ground, 6000 nukes
You enter a code and watch it all blow
There's 5999 nukes in ground.

plus we are now in russia's ass, consensually this time. less resources wasted on proxy wars and we got leverage in the other half of the market. im glad that the chinks are so smug. its gonna be sweet watching their reactions when they get grabbed by the pussy.

that's a nice post you have there (((Goldstein)))

>Trump favors Russia, even though their economy is practically garbage to us
>China isn't cool with this
>China sells off 1 trillion U.S. bonds
>USD value deflates in record time
>Super recession
>Becomes depression
>China buys up more of our Treasury Bonds at a low cost while our economy is tanked
>Now China can sell off the bonds and do even more damage in the future

> factual statements = must be part of the ZOG conspiracy

sorry faggot, i am a bacon munching scots-germanic-native american goy with an intact foreskin

i just hate you anti-semite faggots who think factual assertions dont pack enough wallop against das juden.

if, as you claim, jews build their power on a foundation of lies, try THE TRUTH.

they would be much more loyal than american soldiers would be to america.

chinese are just as nationalistic as americans, but on top of that they are scared shitless of their government.

kek

Why would American soldiers be loyal?

They don't want to die for some pissing match. You'd be more likely to have a US military coup than a Chinese one.

> china dumps US bonds
> to whom?

cant sell garbage if nobody is buying dumbass.
and if somebody is buying, it isnt garbage.

the very worst Gina could do to the US economy is simply stop buying US treasury debt.

So, any army who's scared of their government VS an army who the government is scared of (Yes, I'm counting the gun owners of America as part of the U.S. army). Who would win in a fight?

>cant sell garbage if nobody is buying dumbass.

>Nobody wants to buy undervalued U.S. bonds

They'll probably be pretty loyal at first. The Chinese have a fairly strong Nationalist streak to them at the moment. But if things start to really go bad for them, and they get their shit kicked in, that loyalty might start to waver. Especially if there is an "out," like a rebel faction or general that the US is willing to negotiate with that allows them to switch sides while still being loyal to China in some sense. If that happens, all bets are off and the PRC won't last a year.

>as you claim
I never claimed anything you strawmanning faggot. kys protojew

In a war between China and the USA, the geneva conventions will seem very quaint indeed.

(((you)))

American economy will go to zero as nobody will lend them money anymore, when you attack your creditors that is.

America would win since were the chosen race

does that adequately answer your question...

>The British were about to cut off their oil access. Period.
America had cut off their oil and scrap exports to Japan.

By the conventional reasoning of the time, this was an act of war. "Neutrality" was understood to mean continuing normal trade relations and selling to whatever side wanted to buy and could pay, while trade sanctions meant taking sides.

Then there was the buildup of forces at Pearl Harbor, an apparent preparation for a military campaign with only one plausible target.

It was America that started war with Japan, not the other way around. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There are other ways to start a fight than by throwing the first punch.

Only 6% of the US national debt has anything to do with China. Most of your debt is owed to various parts of your own government

The argument is retarded anyway.

"If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem."

What if the plan is to provoke aggression from China?

>Leaf

source

> i never claimed anything!!

as a typical nazifag, i feel safe in assuming you shitpost mountains of unsupportable claims, revolving around the central tenet of neo-nazism, "jewish lies"

that you havent yet filled this thread with "infographics" detailing your various conspiracy theories is irrelevant, as i am sure your body of work contains thgousands of instances of shitposting blurry "proofs" that you feel dispel "jewish tricks"

in fact calling me a jew is a marvelous example of how retarded you neo-nazis really are.