Trump is a fool to cozy up to this bullshit island

Trump is a fool to cozy up to this bullshit island.

We need to work with China and shun these infidels. Not go to war with China. Dont let Taiwan use the USA for independance.

Ive seen this movie with Israel, it pissed alot of people off

Commie sympathizer GTFO!

You idiot, China allows free market you greedy jew

Gee, I wonder who wrote this

>Not go to war with China.

Remember when you faggots feared Hillary would take us to war with Russia and now Trump is doing the same?

Yeah but everyone hates Chinks.

50 yuan has been deposited in your account.

Also, if your feelings can get hurt that much by acknowleging simple reality, you probably need to unfuck your shit.

>7USD/post
wtf i love china now

Fuck China

Taiwan #1
Have a (You)

Fuck Taiwan too then

Sup Forums is now pro-liberalism
This means pro-Taiwan
We'll be supporting democrats in a year or so

Why what happened

i think its more to do with not liking commies or mainlanders

Move away Israel, Taiwan are our greatest ally now. Time to invite Taiwanese to the US and give them a proportionally high amount of influential positions.

Trump is about to get ass fucked by China

Aren't you chinks supposed to use your national flag, red and white with a maple leaf ?

China has a nuke waiting for you. Best part? It wont kick off WW3

threadly reminder

Pretty spot on.

>thinks China cares that we talk to a "bullshit island"

Just democrats right? Keep testing china, keep calling that idiot president. See what happens!

I hope Taiwan is ready to fight, more blood on USA hands

Pretty much this. It's only western "news" like CNN that are making a big deal out of this. China has enough of its own problems right now. Can't believe everyone is still falling for it.

Would you even be on Sup Forums if china owned your clay as a single state? You have too much of an opinion

We need to chin-check the chinks you hillary voting cuck. The american people are tired of living in fear of the chinese.

Also:

>implying every Sup Forums user doesn't want war with the chinks

You need to be on the front line of this war and drown in the ocean before the mainland campaign even begins. It would be the worst war USA has ever been apart of.

A losing victory

Well what did you expect? A man who gets easily triggered by Twitter posts can't be trusted to get involved in foreign matters.

I would be traitor if i get to make 50 yuan. I can post 10,000 a day.

I would make 70,000 a day. I would turn into millionaire by after a month.

Where can i apply

Nice picture of Taiwanese President

Hi china.
Thats you.
T. Tibetan

1895:Qing emperor(same to Manchu emperor) gave Taiwan to Japan
1920s:Japan and Manchu became ally.
1945:Japan lost

KMT had no relation to Taiwan.
Japan may return Taiwan to Manchu emperor but Manchu imperial family belongs to Japan so Taiwan belongs to Japan.
Japan and Taiwan should unite again.

Death is a preferable alternative to communism.

>we should bow to China and let them do whatever they like to small countries even though we ahilled so hard against Tibetan takeover
Leftist are the most pathetic hypocrites

I expected this to be posted by a leaf when I saw it in the catalog tbqh

>China

How did you even get on the internet?

Connected to my WiFi.

Honestly, I think it would be another mid east clusterfuck if we unshackled Japan and started another proxy war/land grab-athon/nation building tycoon venture in the far east.

So, maybe when we get bored of playing in the sand we'll let you start wrecking shit up again.

Nice b8 m8

Enjoy your death for shittalking Communism.

Yeah, probably :(

I'll never forget you Chinaanon. You had the balls to shit-talk Communism.

>Implying were gonna go to war with china
How stupid do you have to be to believe this. We owe way too much money to China for them to declare war on us so easily

Before that, Japan and Taiwan must unite.

/bread

Continue feeding on bullshit provided by liberal media.

Chinaswede defends his country. How admirable.

You should lay off the drugs

China thinks that they can trample all over the world just because Trump will be in charge.

Once the Russians will be on the US side, China will have no friends.

DNC retards and cucks like OP fearing China is superficially retarded

I agree. We need our own Rodrigo Duterte to deal with the junkies in this country.

DPP is right wing nationalism against the eternal Chink Commie Party you retard.

I meant you, singular.

Fuck off, Wang

No need to, I have never used any drugs or even smoked a cigarette. Thanks for your concern anyway.

CHING CHONG CHINA SHILL

Taiwan 51st state

Fuck China

Fuck Taiwan independence

>t. Chin Chong

Your first comment says otherwise.

I did not realise my comment meant 'I am a drug abuser' in Finnish, now that's a surprise! It's a little hard to believe..

In Finland when people say random things that don't fit, they are usually drunk. You're a dutchy so you're probably on drugs. Yes I've been to Amsterdam.

China, we ARE going to war
Every satellite, every space mission, every dam, every trial in the international courts - all will fail and you will never know why

>I've been to Amsterdam
As a drug tourist that is? So you''re projecting.

Jokes aside, lurk moar. You'll get it eventually.

Lol they have a paper tiger millitary and will fade into time. Now we are countering their forays, its them on the run.no more apologies from obama.

> As a drug tourist that is? So you''re projecting.

You seem to be a little confused about what projecting means. If you act like a druggie and I call you a druggie I'm not projecting, that's just what you act like my liberal friend. You're not immune to criticism.

> lurk moar

Ok newfriend!

PRAISE KEK. CONFIRMED THAT TRUMP SHOULD ABANDON TAIWAN

the only fool op

is you.
trump, in a masterful opening gambit has already got your panda friends in a corner, he and the us can now use taiwan to extract maximum leverage over xi and his gang in any future trade negotiations...

strategically taiwan is like a holy spear aimed at the beijing regimes evil heart.

>druggie
>newfriend
Projecting yet again. Is this some roleplaying game where you talk to yourself?

Russia could actually take or destroy Alaska, Washington & Oregon. Chinks can't do shit to us with their inferior navy & force projection. On top of that, nearly everybody in Asia wants to pick a fight with China anyway. USA standing up to them just emboldens the Gooks, Japs, Taiwan Chinks, Viet gooks, Flips even more.

If the Chinks try to go to war, they'll just get jumped by everybody including the Russians, Indians & Pakis. lel,nobody likes or respects the Chinks except for EU & American Shitlib cucks.

China is what happens when Communists try to do Capitalism.

Taiwan = Best China