Why does this non-nato country have so much influence over Nato members and Russia?

Why does this non-nato country have so much influence over Nato members and Russia?

Why do they have so much influence over American politics? Keith Ellison was right, keep the Right Wing Zionist nutjobs in check pls

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/research/american-attitudes-on-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=fp
unz.com/item/neocon-schizophrenia/
consortiumnews.com/2016/09/07/neocon-dilemma-israeli-russian-detente/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews are satan.

Probably because Italy is too cucked to get their empire back, and rule the middle east from Alexandria.

Because of christcucks. That is literally the only reason. You can thank the United Khaliphate for setting them up to begin with but the christian cuckoldry knows no bounds.

Boy did they Fuck that one up

But zionists are nothing like Christ. What the fuck!

he said christcucks

brookings.edu/research/american-attitudes-on-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=fp

>too little influence
>republicucks

Good lord

What exactly are christcucks if they dont know the difference between how christ and a zionist devil lives their lives?

cucks are the real problem. cucks are the reason the greeks kept infighting and lost anatolia. If the region were ours, good would reign supreme.

Really makes me think

Your country needs a leader like this man. Bibi can kiss my ass

Jews are the ultimate cucks. Subverted by the letter of their own scripture into a superstitious abomination who does not know Christ.

Christfags pray to a Jew....talk about cucked

Jesus wasn't canaan merchant stock.

I believe that Christ was an alien with no nationality

Jews literally invented Christianity to undermine the Roman empire.

Then who created Catholics?

Good, it was cucked like you.

>irony

"From the Israeli point of view, Russia, though allied with Syria and friendly with Iran, does not threaten Israel"
unz.com/item/neocon-schizophrenia/

Neocon Dilemma: Israeli-Russian Detente
consortiumnews.com/2016/09/07/neocon-dilemma-israeli-russian-detente/