>getting rape in prison
>probably a pedo
>"based"

His games are cool though

>based
top kek

16 is too young to post here, user

Burzum a shit

He's pretty red pilled, raises valid points about European culture and Christianity, will talk about (((them))), married a qt3.14 white girl and has multiple kids. I wouldn't call him based, though. All he does now is LARP and talk to his camera.

But he makes a good maymay. Don't come to the forest tomorrow.

>Varg is a LARPer
When will this meme end

This is, huh, wow.

>tfw I live in a village about 6 km from his home.
>tfw I will never go hunting with Varg
>tfw I will never shitpost online with Varg
>tfw I will never introduce Varg to the french tradition of swinging wives

He was a radical as a younger man. He has a beautiful family now. I like his content.

His first 4 albums are incredible works of art if you like black metal. He has some great views on (((capitalist))) society taking baby boomers for a ride and duping them out of all of their money with easy credit. He gets a little too larpy with odinism and is happy to point out the "evils of christianity" while completely ignoring islam and judaism. But he brings up some interesting points.

Varg is based indeed. He has really blown my mind with his stuff.

Instead of calling him a LARPer, consider actually listening to him. What he has to offer makes a hundred times more sense than any Christian has ever given.

>living on welfare
>living on welfare of nonnative country
>based

>Varg
>based

If anything he needs to be burned at the stakes

He spent 16 years reading books in prison and thinking about life. 98% of what he says is mindblowing, do not listen to people calling him LARPer, he sells RPG game he created, why would he not promote it by larping?

Sup Forums is mad at him for saying we are all one people and not being christchan lover.

Watch his playlist about paganism: friday the 13th for start.

This is not true, he says Europeans should reject ALL desert religions. And Odalism, which is his own take on neo-paganism is more about living in harmony with nature and seeing the gods as symbolic role models rather than actually real entities. This is completely different to "LARPers" like wiccans or Asatru which are just a bunch of faggots.

His political commentary reminds me of Joe Rogan or Bill Burr (i.e. kinda interesting but ultimately pretty dumb) except he takes himself way more seriously

I agree with almost everything he says about religion, but that doesn't change the fact that he LARPs alone in the woods lol.

>living on welfare
this fucking meme

Retard larper with shitty new-age pseudoreligion. He's like a california hippy, except rightwing.

>tfw you will never LARP with Varg in the woods

At least he's not a 300lbs NEET with a katana and a trenchcoat, gotta give him that.

Who the fuck is this fucking faggot and why have I been seeing his face on Sup Forums recently?

daily reminder

Fucking retarded is what he is since he felt the need to bash molymeme

Norwegian Black Metal artist that allegedly burned a few churches built on pagan holy land, was attacked by a fellow musician in the scene who was telling everyone he was gonna make a snuff film with him as the star back in '93. He wound up fighting the dude off and chasing him, then stabbed him 40-something times I think, got put away for 21yrs, got out, met a French lady and bred multiple Aryan babies, now he records his philosophies for YouTube. That's about the jist of it.

Quiet down there you Poorfag. Stop worshiping disgusting Jews.

Wait, Vargs an Atheist?

Vargjew is the only jew here who hates christians, at least Stefan Ultramarine respects Christianity, now fuck off subsaharan nigger

>killing someone
He stabbed a communist to death. Even if it wasn't in self defence like he claims, he did us all a favor.

same here op, i only found out about ol varg recently....

described as the edgiest guy on the internet, which is cool, his personal history of radical politics, murder, prison, black metal and rpgs makes him definately pol approved..

havent checked out his vids yet but looking forward too

his rpg also show promise

he's a capitalist shill and literally a jew

No. But that image is kinda funny and triggers vargbots.

who is this?

The same dude he killed also found his "friends" corpse, head half blown off and decided to run to the store, grab a camera, pose the corpse and shotgun, and used the picture for an album cover. It's also assumed he convinced the suse to kill himself, he was also weak mentally from being literally dead for over 5min when he was a kid. If youre gonna talk about morality between Bath and Euro, it's apples to oranges. If varg is the Apple and Euro is actually a fucking potato.

Varg is against all desert religions, Christianity included :^)

he's a massive LotR fag

MolyJew is actually a Jew you fucking idiot.

Dude* Varg*
Inb4 mobilefag

Because your christian Hating jew faggotvarg told you so, kill yourselves atheist scum vargbabies

He's not, he's just a sociopath and a serial bullshitter.

Varg Vikernes, a Norwegian living in France.

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective/videos

Your christian hating kike varg is the real jew, fuck rightt off

He's based because he has no illusions about his European Heritage.

He has embraced it.

>implying LotR isn't based AF

DO I EVEN NEED TO MAKE AN ARGUMENT ?

Or will you admit to your Judaism now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

>being a Good Goy

Here's the real BreadPill:

Jesus was a Jew.

no molymeme was exposed as a jew long ago on here. you are mentally a little kid

Its hard to believe some of you are serious. Varg is funny and easy to agree with on some things. But his bias towards plenty of things, not just christianity is beyond chringe. When someone writes a comment debunking his claims and even letting him know he is not trying to insult him just let him know he might have not researched it well enough, he goes chimp mode and gets butthurt and starts insulting. So use your own brain please. Not eat up what he has to offer because he might be funny as a meme, he is biased and wrong on plenty of things, guy hates christianity more than islam. Im sure we would have been better off being muslims, all of us.

To be fair he has to deal with a lot of bullshitters just trying to fuck with him.

I'd be hostile too.

->

Can't tell your country from your flag basically means your a proton Jew cuck whose opinion doesn't matter

Santa?

does Varg know about Sup Forums?

>Listening to what Balkan-Roaches has to say

He's a degenerate

just like the thielsta !

i gotta admit his cv of metal albums, major league convictions and a tg aesthetic meme combo is pretty impressive!

Christianity is a lie, the true gods are of the Norse pantheon.

not to mention he stabbed a dude 23 TIMES to death under extremely questionable circumstances even if his story is 100% true

I've heard him say cuck multiple times so I'm assuming he's probably lurking itt

Seriously

>Christianity
>cuck tale
>Jewish lies that went too far

Choose both or forever be a cuck.

Look at all the leaders letting in muzzies. They're Christians and Christian parties. They love their desert brothers.

->Pic related

>killing Euronymous
>restoring superior white paganist religion over filthy kike religion which is causing the death of Europe
>through burning the embassies of Judaism that are churches
>pedo

His friend Faust fucking stabbed some gay guy in the middle of the forest. Not a chance.

>"based"

absolutely. He's a smart guy but he's been wrong on a lot of shit before.

It was a communist. Someone post the "communists aren't people meme".

I cut him some slack for his sometimes unscientific views. Dude has been through a lot and is now living more or less how he wants. I think he's smart but probably didn't get the best access to information. He's still catching up on 21 years of knowledge. Give him a break.

>23 times

Yeah that was debunked a long time ago. Euronymous smashed a lamp and ate glass. What is scary is that Varg stabbed through the dude's skull with a small pocketknife.

Why the fudge does France let a convicted murderer migrate to and live in their country?

>They're Christians and Christian parties
I was under the impression that they are leftist.

>Pedo
Where did this meme even come from?

>implying Dead wouldn't have loved this

>murdered a guy
It was a sacrifice to Odin you fucking baby.

You can ignore the bullshit, read between the lines, its easy to spot bait and idiots on youtube, i feel like he is 16 when i see his replies
Him being against all of them is the problem, because plenty of people can tell current day christianity is not a problem, or should have never been but was because there are extremists who existed. Yet islam is still the same, cutting heads of because muh Quran says so.
Not to mention he loves lotr but has to point out that he is against beliefs of tolkien because he was hc catholic. If i was "neo pagan" i would throw away stuff created by christians.
Low iq, stare at the wall. We are more white than sweden at this point.
Yep, he got into prison for his own mistakes, no need to defend his actions because he hates feminism and current day bullshit.
^ What i said up there.

>Where did this meme even come from?

Nowhere. Varg has mountains of memes surrounding him which just aren't true.

I mean you're not wrong lmao but if you ask anyone from his hometown in Sweden, they'll tell you Euro fucked him up and turned him into an edgelord

You were never White.

>he goes chimp mode and gets butthurt and starts insulting
>a black metal overlord guy is bull headed

Yeah they're kind of famous for this.

>Im sure we would have been better off being muslims, all of us.

You know he made a video where he gives people prison tip on muslims; don't give them an ounce of respect, treat them like shit, make them intimidated, and they will fuck off.

DELET THIS

t. nigger intellectual

Angry Christians (ironically enough) like to spread lies about him, it's where the welfare meme comes from.

>Muh moderate Christians
He mostly talks about Deus Vult-tier Christians, not your average Joe.

>demo tape sent to Necrobutcher before he joined Mayhem and ever met Euro was sent with a crucified mouse.
But any source on that?

>they'll tell you Euro fucked him up

Oh no doubt. Apparently he was always fairly depressed but I'd imagine the metal screwed him something fierce.

Has some good stage performances tho

youtube.com/watch?v=mqmmC4hwl9s

Ugh I was hoping anyone but a pole would reply to me.

Ok look it up but Trudeau is Christian.
Merkels Party is named what?
Look deeper at those flooding our countries it comes down to the new Jew.

Pedofilia is rife within their ranks. Like all desert religions.

>Baby dont hurt me, no more.
I think i saw that one, if the number of muslims we have in europe was the same as it was when he was in prison, people wouldnt be talking about islam so much, but with recent years of importing millions is causing all this attention. No need to say its problematic, we all know the kind of shit thats going on.

After the "Ice skating" incident he was fucked but he wasn't to the point of huffing dead birds yet lol, and I'll have to find the vid, it had a recording of his brother doing an interview, but ofc he could've been looking through rose colored glasses since it was his brother.

Varg = commie icenigger who promotes killing white Christians (like muslims do), and lives on welfare

Moly = capitalist Canadian intellectual who provides for himself, hates islam, and supports white religions.

If they had a problem with convicted murderers and other scum migrate in their country then the Paris and Nice attacks wouldn't have happend.

>Varg
>Commie
Fucking leaf

Eh. I like his music, but he comes off as a LARPer and he contradicts himself too much.

>m-muh Vlad the Impaler

I know that's the only thing you gypos have to be proud of anymore but just give it up already.

>tfw Varg now has dedicated shitposting leafs to deal with
>pic related

Well sure, i can also say VIKANGZ smelled like rotten pigs because i heard it somewhere. Thats the kind of arguments he has against "Deus Vult-tier" chirstians. He hates on it because people threw away their pagan gods, yet most of scandinavia is atheist now, i dont think he is attacking the right enemy at this point, simply hating on christianity because jews told him to. Its hard to watch some of his videos because of it.

There are many branches of christianity, and many people interpret in in many different ways. Just because le meme canadian guy preps the bull does not mean everybody is like that. It's a nigger argument you made, the same as "every white guy is a pedophile".

>Most of Scandinavia is athiest now...

Where do the memes end and the gyppo lies begin.

>Canadian intellectual

Soon

Woah I didn't say every white guys a pedo. Hmm Freudian slip?

Say merkels party pollack

I think he just keks at the fact muslims are doing what Christians did to pagans

Lets hope you're baiting. Watch maybe golden one instead of varg, you might get some better insight instead of memes. Its the same with all other scandinavian youtubers who talk politics, they have all said it at one point, i believe varg may have aswell.

Just stop posting please
>Several studies have found Sweden to be one of the most atheist countries in the world. 18% of Swedish citizens responded that "they believe there is a God", whereas 45% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force" and 34% that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force". This, according to the survey, would make Swedes the third least religious people in the 28-member European Union, after Estonia and the Czech Republic.