Is there really anything wrong with sex between consenting adults and animals?

Is there really anything wrong with sex between consenting adults and animals?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Apm4JG5msk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzaoNEG6P4U
nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shares-details-sexual-relationship-dolphin-article-1.1825434
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Although I personally believe animals are basically objects with regard to equality and rights, they cannot consent to lovemaking.

No. Not at all.

Yes you fucking degenerate

Do we really need to have an interracial sex thread every night?

As long as you don't rape the animal, there's literally nothing wrong with bestiality.

Yes, because these fucking freaks can't be separated from normal human dick loving women. No fucking way I want some mutts sloppy seconds. These people need to be lined up and shot.

Chink detected.

Not as far as I know. Doesn't make it any less degenerate.

An animal cannot consent. It cannot say "yes". All cases are rape.

The comments are correct

This fucking webm makes me raff everytime

Whitney Wisconsin is a disgusting whore but shes also full of shit i doubt she fucked a dog.

If you start having sex with the animal and it doesn't try to stop you, it's not rape.

If you think they're objects, why do you care if they're being raped?

Dolphins > Dogs

Wait how did the comments section turn into this? It's like Sup Forums leaks out into every comments section now. I could be watching a video about how to make the charge on my laptop last longer and there will be a war in the comments about hitlers favorite pair of shoes

i wish that webm would have included at least a few seconds of her puking on his cock. i really didn't want to have to spend the next two minutes looking for facial abuse scenes on Bing just to fill my curiosity.

ohw ell

It's incapable of returning any feelings or commuting any information whatsoever. It's lack of "complaint" could be absolute terror.

Why do I care if you rape my couch? for the same reason :P Do what you want to your own property but don't pretend you aren't damaging its resale value.

I will make sure not to fuck my dog if I resell my house.

We've been leaking everywhere these past 4 years. Where the fuck you been?

Shitposting about who is and who isn't white usually

It cannot say yes, but a male can (and will) start humping a presenting female human if given the chance.

...story?

If sex with an animal is rape then killing an animal must be murder

If you don't believe that sex is solely for procreation, there is nothing really wrong with bestiality which is why faggots have tons of pets to put their dicks into or maybe adopt a child or two.

Animals are property. They have no inherent rights. I am not mad when the woodsman breaks his axe, though I may be confused, I am not mad when the slave owner kills his slave, though I am disappointed.

I am not mad when the owner of a dog fucks a dog, though I am disgusted.

That being said, women shouldn't be allowed to own property in the first place, which avoids this problem in its entirety.

It's close-minded to believe women don't want dog dick.

i rape my fleshlight at least 4 times a day and i don't even feel bad about it

Do they consent to being eaten?

i refuse to even watch this disgusting trash but i'm pretty sure the girl who made this video was a legitimate crazy person. which makes sense because no sane and rational individual would ever do something like this.

didn't she die recently or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=hzaoNEG6P4U

Humans are animals. We're mammals. Animals in the animal kingdom have inter-species sex all the time.

Only if the animal also consents.
nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shares-details-sexual-relationship-dolphin-article-1.1825434