What is this sick capitalistic society we are forced to live in?

What is this sick capitalistic society we are forced to live in?

>Work 40 hours a week at a job you hate
>Just to be able to scrape by and keep your head above water
>Have to have insurance to avoid medical debts in case you ever get sick

Like, I didn't sign up for this. What other alternatives are there besides selling your soul for a few bucks. Just seems like I'll be a salmon swimming upstream all my life fighting off debt until I die.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kLZJ-0IP9bY
counterpunch.org/2016/12/02/rebel-economists-on-the-historical-path-to-a-global-recovery/
youtube.com/watch?v=4IKgqHZFg7A
youtube.com/watch?v=UKPg9LT3h4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So go live in a country with a different system. You like Commies? Cuba isn't far.

Communism would be no better. Still just a helpless drone.

I like my job

>flag
move here dude, we got tons of vacation

You're not forced to do anything.

If you don't like a house, food, or clothes, you can go wander around until you die.

You're entirely free and not entitled to anything.

whats your fucking probelm. Show some ambition, have some self worth for crying out loud, show some ingenuity. Where do you cowards come form?

the ancap ball is right about this one user. the only way to get off someone's property is to go into the ocean. and then you'd still have to swim

Oh fuck off faggot. I work hard and apply for jobs constantly. If you can't see the pointless in life your blind. We have no self determination. We are all destined to be useless drones except a few lucky rich people who hire the drones.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kLZJ-0IP9bY

>>Work 40 hours a week at a job you hate

HAHAHAHHA

I wish.

You aren't considered normal if you don't work at least 60 hours in Auckland.

Barely anyone I know gets Saturday off and a lot are on call on sunday.

Employers here are shit house. They are the ones who demand mass immigration of browns they can exploit and when we call them out on it we get the "RACIST" crap.

Its all boomer men too.

You'd have to swim pretty far to reach international waters

so get a job u like or move somewhere

lazy whiner

yup. and by that time i'd get strafed by a built-by-the-lowest-bidder F16 for violating the NAP

OP's right, life is pointless survival. If you don't see it that way then your reptilian brain is doing a good job

>Move to Montana
>Teach river rafting

>Get a job you like

I have a job I like, but it has no benefits and I'm getting it up the ass from obamacare next year.

>Like, I didn't sign up for this. What other alternatives are there besides selling your soul for a few bucks.

There's always the FFL

Get paid more, idiot. Retire early and survive off passive income from investments.

>worrying about healthcare
>before 55
You fell for a shitty meme, dumbass.

>Like, I didn't sign up for this.
no one signs up to be genetically inferior. tough shit mate we cant all be winners.

counterpunch.org/2016/12/02/rebel-economists-on-the-historical-path-to-a-global-recovery/

As much as they tout Marxist theory, they have a pretty good understanding of why the 2008 crash happened and how to fix it. They even talk about the biggest issues that prevented the attempted fixes from working. Fucking bankers.

>What other alternatives are there
Work at a job you love
Learn skills and value, be paid good money
Only get insurance if you want it

Capitalism doesn't force you to do anything, it's entirely free trade free of coercion.

Not an argument.

yaron brook
ayn rand has solutions for decades

>Forced to live in
You could leave, but you're too much of a pussy to last a day without wi-fi

In nature it's supposed to be a lot harder. That's why you're not quitting it all and running innawoods

>free of coercion

We literally get fines if we are not insured.

>get insurance if you want it
>insurance is required by law

Wat

Do love me some overwatch

what the fuck is going on here, where have you been the last year?

Give me one good reason why I shouldnt just go full NEET if my only aspiration in life is to buy dolls and anime figures

Your taking from others who have worked for what they have.

Set up own business?
Chances are there is something you are good enough at and sensitive enough towards (to be worth larger bills) that you can manage to advertise, present, and charge for. I got skill, but no-one likes a grumpus. People want to feel good. If doing the job well makes people feel good then, it's easy. (smaller towns, places that are more conservative sometimes--unless a chain business) BUT if working for cucks, then they want to feel good and that's moreso what counts. That's why often you work with a friendly shithead who gets to keep their job even tho they suck. (Liberal areas a lot of the time and unneccesary service businesses as well sometimes--depends on environment . . . Good Luck OP

Getting forced to work for pittance and wait in bread lines and if you dissent you get put in a gulag where you are forced to work for the same as a janitor or shot

Besides crippling depression?

thats why im killing my self if i get kicked out, or if my mom dies.

fuck this gay earth. im not working just to scrape by and all these other excuses i have

pretty much why i haven't gone innawoods yet. despite everything we have it pretty good

Move to a cheap part of the country. Find a roommate. Work part-time. Live how you want.

>Have to have insurance to avoid medical debts in case you ever get sick
Don't go to the doctor. Accept that you may die from a preventable disease. If that doesn't seem sexy to you, scream, "They may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom" whenever you feel sick and feel the urge to go to the doctor.

>get job
>work for a while
>slow performance enough to get fired
>get unemployment

Just got shit canned last week and life is so Zen my man

(((Investments)))

>Just seems like I'll be a salmon swimming upstream all my life fighting off debt until I die.
That's excellent!
I've been reading up on John B. Calhoun's mice experiments and the behavioral sink.
Have you considered becoming a 'beautiful one', aka a NEET?

>tfw i have 4k in unemployment but they wont let me have it because i got myself fired
shit sucks

I never feel like this user,

life is hard sometimes, but I never regret living.

Investments don't give purpose tho to many people . . . Still sidelined like a NEET If you have the same depression from the start.

Must have been something stupid I got fired and am still able to get it

So it's in YOU to make something of YOURSELF.

Get off your ASS. And by that I don't mean grinding away in a dead end job.

Make something of YOURSELF. Start a business. Make money in a new and innovative way.

Maybe leave society and try Alaska etc.

The point is its own YOU to make a change. You're unhappy... So do something about it. Stop wallowing like a fag.

Hell maybe you just need to go get laid.

>We literally get fines if we are not insured.
Right,but that's not capitalism, that's statism, it's not insurance companies which issues those fines, it's the government.

In a true free market capitalistic society free of the state there would be no sense in which a private company could force you to do anything. All trade is voluntary.

You'll find any activity you do for money you will grow to hate if you let it. You need to search for joy it isn't a self-evident virtue.

pretty much went full autist (yes i know it's retard)
got pissed off around customers and they told me it was the last time.
also, i didnt want to look for a job and filled the unemployment paperwork out like shit.

im not sure if i can still get it. dont really care though

Yeah well that shit is going away within a year or two bro. Trump and the GOP will repeal Obamacare. The real damage was the Supreme Court setting precedent that taxes can be used as a tool to shape behavior. Rather than being for revenue collection.

Capitalism must play itself out.

It can be hard for people to make the transition out of slavery to mastery, sometimes one doesn't feel like they have too many good exmples or mentors to follow. ALTHOUGH, He has a point OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKgqHZFg7A

>What other alternatives are there besides selling your soul for a few bucks.

drop your cost of living. get a cheaper/gas efficient car, get roommates where you can split the rent/bills 3-4 ways and still work 30-40 hours etc. this whole system is designed for you to be fleeced

want a gf? better move out, want to move out? you better be able to afford it. want to afford it? better work 40-60 hours a week while going to school so you dont end up with asstons of debt. finally got a job? great now youre in a higher tax bracket. time to by that house so your bills get even more complicated and you get to pay property tax on top of that. oh wait you get FIVE holiday weekends a year. time to hit the bars and meet your dream gf, oh wait you dont have any social skills because you were too busy working/studying

That's what happens when jews win the war.

Don't live in a city and learn how to budget your money like you have a fucking brain.

Sup Forums will call you a faggot and contradict everything you say, but I'm with you in this OP.
Get me off this shit ride.
I don't want to waste the best years of my life working.

t. Wagecuck

True, the system will place you someplace and you may not like it; but others have resources and may see some strengths in you.. Network as well OP. If you can't approach people, then try to cultivate a relaxed state throughout a day and hang around outside... someone will appraoch you and you can begin to establish a network/community OP.

I live in western Kansas man. Rent is still 400+ for a one bedroom basement apartment!!

You actually can't do this vacancy is a crime

Get a CLEAN Van, or boat and rent a slip.

To buy more gamesworkshop minis for your eldar army, goy.

*Vagrancy

just carry a sleeping bag with you. say you're camping. as you're a vagrant, the ticket they write you is meaningless

Go ask the other millenials how they get by traveling and partying all the time.

Yup

working != working
there once was honour in it, but thats gone for the most part. today we are working towards making ourselves obsolet

Nothing.

Or give your life to change the system.
Depending on how fast you want the change to happen and how many enemys you make your life might be taken.

The faster change comes the more enemys you got. The more likly it is you die.

But such is the life of pesants.

Maybe your parents told you how the world spins mybe they are idiots and they didnt.

So you wasted your young life hunting puss puss or drinking.

Such is life. Survivel of the fitest. Or now its sucsses of the the smartest and strongest.

The main diff between them and OP prolly is attitude, unfortunately . . . WOOFing can be aight tho.

Doesn't work. You get hemmed up pretty quick and cops aren't stupid, you can't flash a jetboil and sleeping bag in the middle of a park and call it camping, you will end up in county and your permanent place of residence will be found, if there is none you'll end up being forced into one of those men's shelter programs.

Don't underestimate how much medium and small cities hate bums

Or they have a rich family and I don't.

i'm a hitchhiker

Try 60 hours and more. You either stay in your place or better yourself and make more money. This is why capitalism works.

You can't be a millionaire why working at Wendy's

>work 40 hours a week
i remember when I worked part time.

If homeless, Make friends at a church offer to keep grounds in exchange for camping...

I don't want to be a damn millionaire just like, lower middle class.

Go give a farmer a firm handshake and do some work that will toughen your little boy pussy up I swear kansans are the softest sobs around

you can do woofing in places like Europe and charge europeans to teach English to their children. Works better if you're a girl, at least Spanish people are dying to have their kids be as British as possible, the only reason being that they speak English

Spanish are stupid and uncivilized and they think learning the language of the mother land will make their children better people

Still vagrant
Defeats the purpose of being "free" as you're still tied somewhere

The law says no wandering outside designated zones and times and you will follow the law

Get a degree or go to trade school.

Lower middle isn't hard I was there before I got my college degree (which took 8 years). I worked full time and was a single parent to better myself for him.

Get off your ass and make it happen

Yeah, I know those types. I had a friend of mine make it--doing great for himself, busted ass BUT maybe even to a greater extent made others happy by what ever means (Placate, validate... blah blah) Social butterfly... You good at people OP?

>entirely free
You are not even sovereign over your own body. The state decides everything you are allowed to put in it (e.g. Drugs).
Being free is an illusion.

Kill yourself. That's a popular alternative.

So obviously you've never spent much time in western Kansas. We are like the most based and hard working people around. Midwest in general is.

>move somewhere
Like we don't have the same system in 99% of the world, and the other 1% is commie shit

No, we cant leave..all the land to possibly live on is taken, wouldn't want anyone to walk off the plantation now would we?

:(

Gotta hack it despite that bro.

Mexicans tend to just have a kid to not have to focus on existential navel gazing . . . not always a good idea tho..

Got a degree. The debt incurred is half the problem.

what is this sick free range world we are forced to live in?

>have to constantly scavenge and hunt for food
>just to be able to avoid getting killed by a predator
>have to make new clothes and huts to avoid getting sick

like, i didnt' sign up for this. what other alternatives are there besides constantly fighting the elements and other living beings. just seems like ill be a gazelle running across the plains all my life evading cheetahs until i die

Well i might also add.

Exploit the weak and dumb. There plenty of them.

Or be a good guy and life your life how it is.

The top is a pyramid and every one wants to get there. Unfortenly it has not much space.

So be smart.
Be strong.
Use your elbows.

You have to be a alpha. Betas and gamas get fuckt and thrown away.

Not if flat earth...

what in.

It's been almost 10 years since I graduated and I'm still making payments man. The minimum is all they will ever get.

Capitalism is an inhuman cancer.

how the fuck did the boomers end up like that? my parents all screamed "the evil nazi germany! the evils!" ever since i began my first history 'education' as a child at school. whereas my grandparents were very skeptical of the jew and the holocaust, and knew the germans suffered immensely. sick of this boomer brainwashing crap thanks soviets

>born
>brief childhood
>school work conditioning camp begins
>finish school
>find job
>work
>retire
>die
>get born again
>born
>brief childhood
>finish school
>find job
>work
>retire
>die
>get born again
>born
>brief childhood
>finish school
>find job
>work
>retire
>die

such is samsara. strive for extinction

>staying alive and reading books is bad
gee no wonder marxism is shit

>freedom is slavery

GDR a cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=UKPg9LT3h4A

>save a few thousands dollars
>buy solar chargers
>buy canned food (for at least 6 months)
>start planting vegetables in this time, tend them good
>buy a big tent
>buy water filters (or any kind of water renewal system)
>have a good day/night gear (flashlight,bear vests,swiss knife etc)
>get a gun just in case

in all honestly, you will be lonely as all fuck.
try this for a week and see how it works for you