Tfw to smart to be part of the alt-right

>tfw to smart to be part of the alt-right

what do i do? i've tried watching alex jones but all i hear are unintelligible ape sounds

Other urls found in this thread:

en.lichess.org/gSbH6S6j
lichess.org/hycwnWn4
lichess.org/tAK5zRxe
lichess.org/1hzxFKlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill self.

>being smart
>using the term 'alt-right'

pick one.

Check out E. Michael Jones, the better of the two Joneses

>2smart4u
prove it faggot, let's see how smart you are
en.lichess.org/gSbH6S6j

this is how smart i am

sorry but I'm much too inteligent for such tests

>tests
its a game of chess m8

Why don't you try thinking for yourself instead of picking someone else's agenda?
Nationalism is fashionable because it's irrationally opressed. I would like to unsee what I've seen about it. not posiburu. So I'm trying to switch on some additional humour and try to take kinky kiky craziness easy.

Hit the nail on the head my aussie friend.

im white btw for anyone watching

There is no coherent "alt right".

It just generally refers to a gamut of all kinds of different people and interests that hate the left, leftist identity politics, and globalism.

So it might be implying Sup Forums, or new anti-expansionist Republicans, Libertarians, new nationalists, Nazis, Traditionalists, Breitbart readers, Rebel Media watchers, meme culture, a lot of conspiracy theorists (which Infowars falls under), etc.

These aren't at all the same groups, they just all decidedly are against certain things in common. And very few people of any of these would call themselves "Alt-Right" except for a few of the self-promoting personalities in some of the media.

Like, I think nationalism is good for this stage in history, globalism and multiculturalism is a mistake, native people deserve their own countries, etc. But I'm also very environmentalist and don't fall for any conspiracy theory shit like pizzagate or spirit cooking or whatever. I definitely wouldn't identify as Alt-Right, but I would say it's accurate to say that many people with good instincts these days are seeing through what media and leftist politics have become and turning against political correctness.

>blacks first move
>knight to h6
white's going to crush black

Alt-right isn't a thing.

Also, should have gone with moose.

t.bh I was going to criticise your strategy but you're outplaying him so bad I hold my criticism

What kind of bait is it?

fake and straight

BUSHOP TO G5

Fugg, too late

White is fucking up pretty bad now. Total disaster, you had this

2d chess

This seems like a fair assessment. If anything it is a complete rejection of the New Left. If the Alt-Right is a thing, then there will be lots of infighting, which is what Sup Forums is for tonight.

REKT
anyone else?
lichess.org/hycwnWn4

Pretty bad 2d chess at that. Not even a stalemate, but a time out

(im black in this)

iktf

theres nothing we can do, bro. let the "alt righters" and sjw cucks have at each other.
return to /sci and /x

our time will come someother.... time

>tfw to smart to believe the alt-right exists

Shit, very aggressive technique

>Alex "controlled opposition is my primary mission Jones
>Using the term (((Alt right)))

Wew lad

Come to /leftypol/ it's like the high IQ, socially well adjusted version of this place.

Trump would have Nasa doing it's job, unlike Obama. Otherwise you are correct.

Sup Forums is hilarious though.

you need to read the prerequisite red pill books alex jones read and then you need to use brainforce to understand the hidden knowledge

You mean culturally marxists, elitist, conformist, and lock stepped version of this place.

What is this shitty game with only pawns left?

2-0
anyone else wan sum?
lichess.org/tAK5zRxe
im white in this

I generally agree with you, OP. The first reason is the term lacks an untainted definition. The media has already colored the word in a negative light and to hold a dialogue with a pseudo-informed leftist you being a declared alt-right representative creates an uneeded bias. Rather approaching a conversation without a label allows dogmatic flexibility and you don't have the burden of defending lunatics.

nvm im black

>to intelligent

>be 2 smart
>can't figure out something for yourself

P O T T E R Y

Whites gettin rekt m8

No one here identifies as alt-right and Alex Jones is a shill. We like seeking our own truths and don't like to be spoonfed what to believe. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit you fucking leaf

Take the final red pill.

3-0
last one
can one of you rek me, or am i the best chess player on pol tonight
lichess.org/1hzxFKlU

tfw too smart to believe think or do anything

too smart for commas?

you faggots will pay for your crimes (or maybe not. nobody cares much about the past when future comes this fast)

this. Can't believe I read the leaf post, need that extension...

no challengers? ill give you another 2 min then I'm out undefeated

>tfw the alt-reich talks about devil worshipers and spirit cooking

>alex jones
>alt-right

the alt right is white ethnonationalism end of story

Die

>wasting your time with minute dots with tails

Clarify

What do you mean to do then? You dont have to listen to Alex Jones or be apart of the meme-right, am i missing something here?

>tfw too intelligent to post on Sup Forums unironically
I can't be the only one who does this, right?

>mexican intellectuals

Picard would begrudgingly accept their culture.

Do you even Picard bro?

>to smart

>to

Just beat one of you Anons I think.

I used my queen to put you in checkmate with support from my rook.

Fess up, I know it was one of you.

hi user ;)

>tfw to smart to not be apart of the alt-right

get on my level fagit

Kek